Author Topic: Double Wheel of Fortune discussion thread  (Read 226 times)

Offline Fira

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • WWGHA Member
Double Wheel of Fortune discussion thread
« on: November 23, 2013, 01:41:14 PM »
Link provided for citation purposes
Anyways for those of you who do not know what Wheel of Fortune is
''
Wheel of Fortune (often known simply as Wheel) is an American television game show created by Merv Griffin. The show features a competition in which contestants solve word puzzles, similar to those used in Hangman, to win cash and prizes determined by spinning a giant carnival wheel. The original daytime version aired on NBC from January 6, 1975, to June 30, 1989. It was on CBS from July 17, 1989, until January 11, 1991, and returned to NBC from January 14 to September 20, 1991, when it was canceled permanently. The daily syndicated version of the series premiered on September 19, 1983.
''
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel_of_Fortune_%28U.S._game_show%29

#1A: If you could have your own made up wedges on Wheel of Fortune what would the wedge or wedges be and do?

#2A: Make up your own Wheel of Fortune wedges.

Me:

#1A: Super Bankrupt land on this terrible space and you'll not only lose all prizes and cash won during round, you will also lose all cash and prizes won from previous rounds as well including round won trips and of course you also lose your turn

#2A: Super Bankrupt land on this terrible space and you'll not only lose all prizes and cash won during round, you will also lose all cash and prizes won from previous rounds as well including round won trips and of course you also lose your turn
N. USA = North United States of America
& = and
My name is Jason & I am from N. USA
& I live in N. USA & I was born in N. USA
an awesomest thread: http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,25899.new.html#new

Offline Jonny-UK

• Graduate
  • Darwins +31/-0
  • WWGHA Member
Re: Double Wheel of Fortune discussion thread
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 05:07:52 PM »
How about a "straight to charity wedge".
All winnings so far go straight to charity and you get another turn.
"Do I look like someone who cares what god thinks" - pinhead

Offline Fira

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 05:13:42 PM »
Excellent choic Jonny-UK!! Anyways more from me:

#1A: (Descriptions of such wedges are below)
25,000 per letter wedge
Satan Bankrupt

#2A:

25,000 per letter wedge: land on this space if you call a correct consanant or vowel for each correct letter you get 25,000 dollars however if you call a letter than is not in the puzzle you go Super Bankrupt

Satan Bankrupt: Land on this awful space and all players prizes, cash, trips, round won prizes, round won trips, round won cash etc. are all gone.
& = and
an awesomest thread: http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,25899.new.html#new

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +298/-82
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 08:57:26 PM »
What is this IGI? That's all they mainly have there as topics. Is this what this place will be?

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline Fira

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 03:26:17 PM »
What does IGI stand for please?

Anyways

#1A: Swap prizes wedge

#2A: Swap prizes wedge:
Land on this, if another player and you have at least one prize, you can switch all prizes with your choice (or automatically chosen by highlight player color [example Yellow] in 14 seconds),
however if you mistep (call wrong letter, wrongly solve etc.) or no other players have at least one prize or you do not have at least one prize, you go Super Bankrupt if you land on this space whether you guess correctly or not.
& = and

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +298/-82
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 03:32:57 PM »
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey