Author Topic: I am so totally new here  (Read 2112 times)

Offline Boots

• Reader
  • Darwins +101/-0
  • Living the Dream
Re: I am so totally new here
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2013, 01:35:07 PM »
What is a power ranger? ;)

You really don't want to know.  I effing HATE the power rangers.  They end every episode with "Hey kids, you shouldn't solve your problems with violence!"  Yet they solve EVERY SINGLE ONE of their problems with violence.
It's one of the reasons I'm an atheist today.  I decided to take my religion seriously, and that's when it started to fall apart for me.
~jdawg70

Offline Wasserbuffel

• Student
  • Darwins +19/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2013, 01:40:42 PM »

You really don't want to know.  I effing HATE the power rangers.  They end every episode with "Hey kids, you shouldn't solve your problems with violence!"  Yet they solve EVERY SINGLE ONE of their problems with violence.

Offline harbinger77

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-15
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2013, 11:44:36 AM »
Welcome harbinger77.
I hope to be able to bring an honest truth, and shed some light on the misconceptions put forth in the 53 topics. Questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you.

What 53 topics have you read ? There are probably thousands on here.
I look forward to the "honest truth" though. Could be some interesting debates coming up.

Don't you love it when they say a variation of the "truth"? Their religion is based on "faith", faith has no truth.

-Nam

sorry I thought the replies here would just be welcome to the threads. I should have checked. I guess you all may not know this msg board was parented by another web site? I assumed it was common knowledge. I was wrong. Anyway, for the 50 topics and 3 bonus topics I mentioned please follow this link. Thank you.

http://godisimaginary.com/

And -Nam I didn't use the word variation. although I will give you the Faith aspect may be in question. However, Christianity as a concept is a fact. Just as other religious concepts are facts and can all therefore be misrepresented.
I can't help but look at those pages (human genome) and have a vague sense that this is giving me a glimpse of God's mind.
-Francis Collins lead scientist Human Genome project

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +357/-85
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2013, 07:06:59 AM »
Welcome harbinger77.
I hope to be able to bring an honest truth, and shed some light on the misconceptions put forth in the 53 topics. Questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you.

What 53 topics have you read ? There are probably thousands on here.
I look forward to the "honest truth" though. Could be some interesting debates coming up.

Don't you love it when they say a variation of the "truth"? Their religion is based on "faith", faith has no truth.

-Nam

sorry I thought the replies here would just be welcome to the threads. I should have checked. I guess you all may not know this msg board was parented by another web site? I assumed it was common knowledge. I was wrong. Anyway, for the 50 topics and 3 bonus topics I mentioned please follow this link. Thank you.

http://godisimaginary.com/

And -Nam I didn't use the word variation. although I will give you the Faith aspect may be in question. However, Christianity as a concept is a fact. Just as other religious concepts are facts and can all therefore be misrepresented.

Facts can be misrepresented. Think about that.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +709/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2013, 09:49:10 AM »
Welcome, Fira

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,25905.new.html#new
^ Is the link to my testimony.

People asked a lot of questions of you in that thread.  It would be polite if you returned and answered them.
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline harbinger77

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-15
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2013, 12:37:14 AM »
Welcome, Fira

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,25905.new.html#new
^ Is the link to my testimony.

People asked a lot of questions of you in that thread.  It would be polite if you returned and answered them.
my apologies. I don't show replies for that thread. I've been away from the net for a while too. I'll go check it out, thank you.
I can't help but look at those pages (human genome) and have a vague sense that this is giving me a glimpse of God's mind.
-Francis Collins lead scientist Human Genome project

Offline Matthieu

• Freshman
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2013, 07:32:53 PM »
I have an 8.1 key just gathering dust, since I've moved on to C/C++/C#

Yeah, C#!