Author Topic: Is Jesus the Son of God or God?  (Read 17555 times)

Online jdawg70

• Reader
  • Darwins +375/-8
  • Ex-rosary squad
Re: Is Jesus the Son of God or God?
« Reply #580 on: March 08, 2014, 12:30:18 AM »
Jdawg, Jdawg, Jdawg.... how disappointing.

1. A LESSON IN SCIENCE FROM THE BIBLE AND THE WISDOM OF THE 3 YEAR OLD ATHEIST

Three year old's also believe on the tooth fairy, but would they or YOU make the scientific distinction? No. Time to quit thinking like a baby. However, just to humor you, the bible states legs for walking and legs for jumping in Leviticus 11:21.  Get that scripture and memorize it, because you keep forgetting what it says.

Leviticus 11:20–23
20 ‘All flying insects that creep on all fours shall be an abomination to you. 21 Yet these you may eat of every flying insect that creeps on all fours: those which have jointed legs above their feet with which to leap on the earth. 22 These you may eat: hthe locust after its kind, the destroying locust after its kind, the cricket after its kind, and the grasshopper after its kind. 23 But all other flying insects which have four feet shall be an abomination to you.

The Bible in Leviticus 11:21 shows that the hind jumping legs are not included in the four “walking” or “creeping” feet. The feet are the four front limbs used for walking and look the same. The back two limbs are primarily for jumping, known in science as "specialized legs", which you blatantly ignore.  You are chasing your own tail this time Jdawg. There's a good boy.

Source: http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2009/01/26/contradictions-two-missing-legs

That you think it requires divine revelation to reveal the number of legs an insect has is laughable.

2.  THE BIBLE IS RIGHT WHEN IT SAYS THE LIFE IS IN THE BLOOD - I.E BLOOD CARRIES OXYGEN AROUND THE BODY.

The key to our living is in the blood which carries the oxygen around our body. It seems you Atheists love to deny science when it suits you, just to make your troll-like biased, unfactual, unscientific, unfounded, nonsensical claims.  By the way, thanks for giving me another opportunity to highlight Bible Truth, yet at the same time, expose your misguided ignorance and stupidity.  Ironically, the Bible has exposed your atheistic views twice again, using science against you.  That's further evidence of Gods dominion, creation and exalted status; for science and the whole human race were created by Him through His word which changes not. 

I wonder, though - do you think that jdawg's science is about as good as the next dimwitted atheist? Gee, let me think.. Lets see what science says about the blood..

Again...there is life that exists without blood.  That divine revelation has failed to inform you of the blatantly obvious is sad.

Science says - http://www.kidzworld.com/article/1240-how-blood-carries-oxygen Blood carries oxygen all over the body, keeping us alive.

God says "....for the life of the body is in its blood..."  Lev 17:11.

Athiest says "...there is no life in the blood, because our stupid false premise wont match up with anything scientific unless its made up theory rather than fact..."

Glory to God,

Theist 4 -Atheist 0.

...nah.  No one has this much unwarranted, obnoxious, unfettered arrogance.

I'm calling POE on this one.
"When we landed on the moon, that was the point where god should have come up and said 'hello'. Because if you invent some creatures, put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, you f**king turn up and say 'well done'."

- Eddie Izzard

http://deepaksducttape.wordpress.com/

Offline SwordOfGod

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +4/-35
  • I'm having a good laugh here ha ha ha ha!
    • Seventh-day Adventist Church
« Reply #581 on: March 08, 2014, 10:13:58 AM »

SoG, your post says much about you:

Matthew 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. King James Version (KJV)

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+7:20&version=KJV

Provocation is not helpful.

GB Mod
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 11:47:29 AM by Graybeard »
"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible"

- Stuart Chase (R.I.P 1985)

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #582 on: March 08, 2014, 10:17:56 AM »
You can all kiss my ass and fuck you if you dont like it.

For a second there I misread the "you" in "fuck you" as "it", as if you were inviting us to fuck you in the ass. I was about to tell you I don't fuck random people in the ass.

Anyway, don't I get a new name?
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #583 on: March 08, 2014, 11:28:50 AM »
You can all kiss my ass and fuck you if you dont like it.

For a second there I misread the "you" in "fuck you" as "it", as if you were inviting us to fuck you in the ass. I was about to tell you I don't fuck random people in the ass.

Anyway, don't I get a new name?

Just say hyperbolic things to him because he doesn't understand hyperbole, and you'll get one real quick.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline SwordOfGod

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +4/-35
  • I'm having a good laugh here ha ha ha ha!
    • Seventh-day Adventist Church
« Reply #584 on: March 08, 2014, 11:49:52 AM »
Nam gets an extra 5% being only watched.. while me, the theist, gets 35% being moderated.  Now if that's not an example of bias on this forum, I dont know what is.

Nam says fuck off, asswipe etc etc... but he doesnt get moderated at all

I think that says alot about atheist morals.

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible"

- Stuart Chase (R.I.P 1985)

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #585 on: March 08, 2014, 11:56:13 AM »
Just say hyperbolic things to him because he doesn't understand hyperbole, and you'll get one real quick.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to do anything other than ask for a new name. I'm busy right now, and I'm pretty sure he won't last on the forum beyond today, so... Oh well. Next theist troll.

-Nam

-One
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #586 on: March 08, 2014, 12:05:53 PM »
Nam gets an extra 5% being only watched.. while me, the theist, gets 35% being moderated.  Now if that's not an example of bias on this forum, I dont know what is.

Nam says f**k off, asswipe etc etc... but he doesnt get moderated at all

Maybe that's what happens when you self-moderate?

Offline Graybeard

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +534/-19
  • Is this going somewhere?
« Reply #587 on: March 08, 2014, 12:34:42 PM »

Nam says f**k off, asswipe etc etc... but he doesnt get moderated at all

Think of it as a prophecy being fulfilled:

John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
John 15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
John 15:21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

I don't see it that way but then I don't see a lot of what you go on about.

Some day, I suggest that you visit a nice Christian site and post an atheist piece - see how long you last and see how they take to bad language.

We here are very tolerant that's because we have a finely-tuned moral compass and yours doesn't work.
Nobody says “There are many things that we thought were natural processes, but now know that a god did them.”

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
« Reply #588 on: March 08, 2014, 12:36:57 PM »
The difference between me and SOGGY is: I own up to what I do, he denies everything.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Offline voodoo child

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-0
« Reply #589 on: March 08, 2014, 06:15:30 PM »

I must quote the words of my Master.

Jesus said "...For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice." (John 18:37b)

Truth is absolute VC.

Its very sad. How you abuse you're own mind to define yourself.   
Living on bended knee to an invisible, unverifiable entity.  is no way to live free.

your truth has allot of holes. 

The classical man is just a bundle of routine, ideas and tradition. If you follow the classical pattern, you are understanding the routine, the tradition, the shadow, you are not understanding yourself. Truth has no path. Truth is living and therefore changing. Bruce lee

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +258/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
« Reply #590 on: March 09, 2014, 02:50:54 AM »

Requests for unambiguous evidence of God vs. Actual unambiguous evidences for God.

Atheist 236,000,0000; Theist 0

Thank you fans.

Case closed:  Next please.

Thank you fans.

Case closed:  Next please.

That's plagiarism without acknowledging the source.

No that's satire. I am mocking your inability to provide unambiguous evidence of your fictional god. One that will be placed on the trash heap of history along with Zeus and Moloch. Your devotion to what is essentially a bogeyman and thinking it is real and empowers you somehow, make you a foolish figure. Don't like it? Too bad. Your god is just imaginary.
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +258/-7
« Reply #591 on: March 09, 2014, 02:56:14 AM »
Bullcrap, utter and unmitigated bullcrap. Communism is a Dogma and shares a great deal of things in common with religion:

(1)A Holy Text
(2)A group of interpreters of said text supported through force
(3)Geographically isolated lead interpreters have differing interpretations(schism) which have led to conflict
(4)A resistance to evidence, to the point of mocking, jailing, and killing those that attempt to show that evidence
(5)Saints, revered dead figures that serve as icons

A lack of belief had jack and crap to do with it.

various deflections

And this addresses absolutely nothing I wrote. It just desperately and foolishly ignores the facts, and instead goes for the bad company fallacy
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
« Reply #592 on: March 09, 2014, 10:54:20 AM »
Bad Company rulez!

-Nam

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +258/-7
« Reply #593 on: March 10, 2014, 09:55:43 AM »

The devil is the Father of Lies and his children follow him to perdition. Do not be deceived.

I am sorry I don't understand woo woo.

I do. I don't understand why people actually think its impressive.

Offline Mrjason

• Reader
  • Darwins +93/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #594 on: March 10, 2014, 10:21:31 AM »

The devil is the Father of Lies and his children follow him to perdition. Do not be deceived.

Because it impresses them? Why does it impress them? Any number of reasons really depending on how they came to be indoctrinated.

Ah there we go, answered my own question;

they came to be indoctrinated

:angel:

Offline SevenPatch

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +108/-4
  • A source will help me understand.
« Reply #595 on: March 10, 2014, 07:34:59 PM »

Nam says fuck off, asswipe etc etc... but he doesnt get moderated at all

SwordOfGod,

Considering the other theists who frequent these forums, some of whom have over a thousand posts and enjoy somewhat civil discussions on a wide range of topics, did you ever think maybe, just maybe, the problem is with how you behave and approach the discussion?

Just sayin, maybe, just maybe, it isn't the atheist morals that are the problem but it is your morals.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 07:36:30 PM by SevenPatch »
"Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride - SHUT HIM UP! Look at my furrows of worry! Look at my big bank account, and my family! This just HAS to be real!" - Bill Hicks

Offline voodoo child

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-0
« Reply #596 on: March 12, 2014, 10:03:00 AM »

I find that it's a very empty way of communicating.

A voodoo chicken dance would suffice.         &)

The classical man is just a bundle of routine, ideas and tradition. If you follow the classical pattern, you are understanding the routine, the tradition, the shadow, you are not understanding yourself. Truth has no path. Truth is living and therefore changing. Bruce lee

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +258/-7
« Reply #597 on: March 13, 2014, 07:08:41 AM »

I find that it's a very empty way of communicating.

A voodoo chicken dance would suffice.         &)

Yeah, it is empty...pseudoprofundity and empty plattitudes.

Offline voodoo child

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-0
« Reply #598 on: March 14, 2014, 08:36:05 AM »

...pseudoprofundity

lol      new word   :D     i like it.

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +258/-7
« Reply #599 on: March 14, 2014, 09:37:32 AM »

Offline Defiance

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +26/-2
  • Can't be mad at something that doesn't exist.
« Reply #600 on: April 04, 2014, 06:41:45 PM »
I've asked my Christian and Catholic friends this...yeah, inconclusive.

Dont even ask about the Muslim friend.  :)
"God is just and fair"
*God kills 2.5 million of people he KNEW would turn out like this in the flood*
*Humanity turns bad again, when God knew it would*
We should feel guilty for this.