Author Topic: Why Does God Hate Amputees?  (Read 1507 times)

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +257/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
Re: Why Does God Hate Amputees?
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2014, 03:42:46 PM »
Before we start throwing stones we need to read the Bible to see what it reads. Some of the answers to our questions are in the Bible others are not. We write things that are wrong before we look for ourselves. Like why won't God heal amputees? Where does it read that God won't heal amputees? The Bible doesn't mention it. It does mention that Jesus, which is God in the flesh, healed people. If we have faith & call for the elders of the church, James 1:6, 5:14-15  healing does happen. God wants are love for what he is not for what he does.

For crying out loud: READ THE BASIC REASONING HERE ON THIS WEBSITE BEFORE POSTING CRAP LIKE THIS!
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline wheels5894

• Reader
  • Darwins +106/-1
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2014, 04:17:46 PM »
Before we start throwing stones we need to read the Bible to see what it reads. Some of the answers to our questions are in the Bible others are not. We write things that are wrong before we look for ourselves. Like why won't God heal amputees? Where does it read that God won't heal amputees? The Bible doesn't mention it. It does mention that Jesus, which is God in the flesh, healed people. If we have faith & call for the elders of the church, James 1:6, 5:14-15  healing does happen. God wants are love for what he is not for what he does.

So what does he actually do - on his own, not his followers?
No testimony is sufficient to establish a miracle, unless the testimony be of such that its falshood would be more miraculous than the facts it endeavours to establish. (David Hume)

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +308/-82
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2014, 07:59:42 PM »
Before we start throwing stones we need to read the Bible to see what it reads.

Most of us have read it, in depth, and varying versions of it. Why debate a topic one does not at least read the main book on it?

Some of the answers to our questions are in the Bible others are not.

Most of the "answers" found in the Bible are riddled in hypocrisy, contradiction, metaphor, alliteration, simile, and open to too much interpretation to really be taken seriously.

We write things that are wrong before we look for ourselves. Like why won't God heal amputees? Where does it read that God won't heal amputees? The Bible doesn't mention it. It does mention that Jesus, which is God in the flesh, healed people. If we have faith & call for the elders of the church, James 1:6, 5:14-15  healing does happen. God wants are love for what he is not for what he does.

That's the point: all these amputees in the world and none of them are healed; some of them pray to Biblegod to heal them yet nothing happens though the Bible implicitly states, "Ask and you shall receive." So many ask and none receive. Therefore, why does Biblegod hate amputees.

See how that works?

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline Jehovah God

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2014, 01:49:41 PM »
Why don't I heal amputees?  Because I don't wanna!  I'm sitting here from Heaven, being entertained, watching the legless look all retarded in the way they get around!   This life isn't about you and amputees!  It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

Offline eh!

• Reader
  • Darwins +46/-30
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2014, 04:46:11 AM »
^ starting to like this guy.
Signature goes here...