Author Topic: Truth in Mathematics and Science...  (Read 152 times)

Offline DVZ3

• Reader
  • Darwins +40/-7
Truth in Mathematics and Science...
« on: November 27, 2013, 09:57:25 AM »

Rant on...

One of the great things about mathematics and science is there is always a formula to not only calculate but "communicate" the problem at hand even when the outcome is infinity or divide by zero error in which destroy all common sense and physicists best theories for unknowns.

I wonder what would happen to American Politics if everyone who voted and was running for office needed to comply and "calculate" vs "postulate" a person's competence and or reasons for political office vs ones own prejudice, preceptions and bulltion FB posts and/or emails. Of course religious groups would throw a fit with anything that was actually computed and calculated vs throw the dice and bitch about it later... If only more people understood that greed/money drives most and media and that mathematicians and scientists do it for the love/passion of the knowledge...

Oh well, we'll let the people who base their lives on the math and science to calculate the functions and let the people who are good at presenting "farce" bullshit on tv and media because they "talk good"...

I have the privilege to work with some of the best mathematicians in action and some of these guys can actually still prove Einstein's equations - by hand. These guys are the best at what they do, mathematics and geometry manipulation programming in action.

And yet, they are the most humble, approachable people I have ever met. They do not have egos and take whatever they do with great approach and seriousness..... I am very grateful for these people and stand in awe of their competence and knowledge....

You name it, these guys can calculate it right in front of you - it's amazing...

Thanks guys for making me look good...
Wenzhong
 Xaiobin
 Zheng
 Feng
 Shyam
 Rajendrasing
 Rajesh
 Mahesh
 Samanth
 Amit
 Gajandand