Author Topic: Demons, jinns, ghosts and spirits.  (Read 477 times)

Offline William

• Fellow
  • Darwins +92/-2
Demons, jinns, ghosts and spirits.
« on: November 05, 2013, 04:39:22 PM »
I've only ever seen them in the movies or youtube.

Where can I get to see one in action? For real?

Any kind will do - I'm not fussed. I just want some direct evidence.
Git mit uns

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +186/-8
Re: Demons, jinns, ghosts and spirits.
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 06:15:39 PM »
Well, if you deny the Holy Spirit...the only unforgivable sin...the demon will come get you.  Or you can post your soul for sale and the devil will come give you 3 wishes for it.

You would think that a site like this, with all these evil atheists on it, would draw demons by the boat load.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +191/-7
  • Official WWGHA Harpy, Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 06:37:17 PM »
They're afraid of skepdude. He's keeping them away - he's like garlic for vampires, except for demons.
"It's hard to, but I'm starting to believe some of you actually believe these things.  That is completely beyond my ability to understand if that is really the case, but things never cease to amaze me."

Offline William

• Fellow
  • Darwins +92/-2
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 08:48:20 PM »
I've denied the holy spirit ... well actually it seems to have denied me ... I called many times when I was a theist but nobody was home.

After a lot of soul searching I did find a rare pic of the holy spirit on vacation:

Would a person know if they'd been taken over by a demon? 

Does the real "you" like sit there restrained in your brain and watch on helplessly as the demon goes crazy?

Or are "you" unconscious or just unaware of being taken over?  Like it's a stealth-demon that sneaks in and nobody really knows?
Git mit uns

Offline neopagan

• Reader
  • Darwins +86/-3
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 09:09:08 PM »
  Funny you should ask, William. My beloved and I had a long chat (yes, that's what it was indeed) last night wherein she pointed out numerous times I was being controlled by a demon or demons.
  Btw, I'm now calling multiple demons by the collective noun "a fork" of demons. So, in some sense, I am your answer - if skep fails to live up to his billing.  :)
  Apparently, a fork of demons is so crafty they can only be sniffed out by a raving fundy. It's'a vicious circle, i tell you - first being deceived by god for all those years and then these demons!
  I guess on the bright side, I should be popping off some healings soon, from what the uberdemonsniffer Skep says?!?! Who needs a wart gone?
If xian hell really exists, the stench of the burning billions of us should be a constant, putrid reminder to the handful of heavenward xians how loving your god is.  - neopagan

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +186/-8
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 09:23:07 PM »
I want to see your head turn around and green stuff come out of your mouth. ;)
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline epidemic

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +58/-14
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2013, 03:39:58 PM »
I want to see your head turn around and green stuff come out of your mouth. ;)

F that.

I want to see you fly, crush a building with your thoughts, shoot fire out of your ass and make people die quickly and unexplainably.

make a pedophile priest sponaniously burst into flames with no apparent cause.  I will visit church for this.

Offline neopagan

• Reader
  • Darwins +86/-3
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2013, 03:43:14 PM »
These demons I have are not worth a shit... I tried all those recommendations and only ended up with a stiff neck and couldn't conjure a drop of green slop.  However, I am making chili tonight for dinner, so the fire out the ass is a possibility...
If xian hell really exists, the stench of the burning billions of us should be a constant, putrid reminder to the handful of heavenward xians how loving your god is.  - neopagan

Offline epidemic

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +58/-14
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2013, 03:50:07 PM »
These demons I have are not worth a shit... I tried all those recommendations and only ended up with a stiff neck and couldn't conjure a drop of green slop.  However, I am making chili tonight for dinner, so the fire out the ass is a possibility...

OMG,  I had not thought of that.   I may have a demon as well.   when I eat ghost chilies my ass burns several hours later but, but my demon can not make flames only heat.   hell he can't even make smoke.

often he makes a sulfury smell

Offline Jonny-UK

• Graduate
  • Darwins +31/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2013, 05:22:24 PM »

A real demon?
"Do I look like someone who cares what god thinks" - pinhead

Offline Anfauglir

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +408/-5
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2013, 03:31:30 AM »
  Funny you should ask, William. My beloved and I had a long chat (yes, that's what it was indeed) last night wherein she pointed out numerous times I was being controlled by a demon or demons.

Can you ask her ('cos Shep696969 won't tell us) how you can tell when a demon is controlling you?  Because if we are not able to tell when it is happening, how are we supposed to try to stop it?
Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.
Why is it so hard for believers to answer a direct question?

Offline neopagan

• Reader
  • Darwins +86/-3
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2013, 10:22:37 AM »
Can you ask her ('cos Shep696969 won't tell us) how you can tell when a demon is controlling you?  Because if we are not able to tell when it is happening, how are we supposed to try to stop it?

I asked that!  The answer was: "When you don't listen to god, you know a demon is controlling you."

I asked if she was listening to god and quoted:
Ephesians 5:24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

That effectively ended the chat... I hate when demons have you memorize inconvenient bible verses.

Offline Anfauglir

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +408/-5
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2013, 04:59:21 AM »
I asked if she was listening to god and quoted:
Ephesians 5:24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Ouch!  You are a braver man than I!

I asked that!  The answer was: "When you don't listen to god, you know a demon is controlling you."

There's the rub though: how can you be sure that the voice you are listening to is god and not a demon?

I know there's no answer to that question - doesn't stop me asking it though.
Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.
Why is it so hard for believers to answer a direct question?