Author Topic: Jesus on the run  (Read 259 times)

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +186/-8
Jesus on the run
« on: November 04, 2013, 02:29:19 PM »
Did anyone see the pic of Jesus running in the NY marathon this last weekend?  He had a diaper on, barefooted, and a big ass cross strapped to his back.  Pretty funny stuff.  What a way for bring in the 2nd coming. ;)
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +191/-7
  • Official WWGHA Harpy, Ex-rosary squad
Re: Jesus on the run
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 02:55:50 PM »
First link I saw: http://www.christianpost.com/news/jesus-runs-new-york-marathon-with-cross-strapped-to-back-108009/

Now I'm after the funny stuff that's bound to be out there...
"It's hard to, but I'm starting to believe some of you actually believe these things.  That is completely beyond my ability to understand if that is really the case, but things never cease to amaze me."

Offline Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +191/-7
  • Official WWGHA Harpy, Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 03:07:15 PM »
 :laugh: Jesus walks on water and runs on pavement. Barefoot. Because Jesus. Puts all those other people in their fancy running outfits to shame.

And this one: Jesus ran the New York City Marathon today with his cross because he’s Jesus and he can do anything he wants on the Sabbath.

For great photos from the marathon, unrelated to Jesus, go here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2486211/New-York-City-Marathon-year-Superstorm-Sandy.html

Back to giggles: Some people see Jesus Christ in their grilled cheese or windshield poop. Others see Him running through New York City’s five boroughs.

Ok, I'll stop now.

"It's hard to, but I'm starting to believe some of you actually believe these things.  That is completely beyond my ability to understand if that is really the case, but things never cease to amaze me."

Online Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +77/-1
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 03:15:37 PM »
Meh, I'm unimpressed.  He used to walk on water, now he runs on the pavements.  Big whoop.  The least he could've done is nail his hands to that cross on this back.
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.

Offline neopagan

• Reader
  • Darwins +86/-3
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 03:16:34 PM »
I hope Jeezus doesn't take up triathlons - he'd get disqualified from the swim for having a floatation device.
If xian hell really exists, the stench of the burning billions of us should be a constant, putrid reminder to the handful of heavenward xians how loving your god is.  - neopagan