Poll

Has Shep constructed a demon in his own image?

Yes he constructed his own demon
16 (72.7%)
The demon controls him, he did not construct it
4 (18.2%)
Don't know
0 (0%)
No
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Proof of the demon of skeptic666 in its own words  (Read 1672 times)

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +97/-12
  • Why is it so difficult to say you don't know?
    • Foxy Freedom on Doctor Who
Proof of the demon of skeptic666 in its own words
« on: November 04, 2013, 09:35:33 AM »
Or useful references for when he contradicts himself.

Just because I believe in God and I explain the things God does, this does not mean I would do everything the way God does it if God gave me power to be God.

Shep agrees that his demon is not the same as the Yahweh of the bible. Note the distinction between I and God in this sentence.

Isn't this supposed to be Satan's idea?

Obviously Shep does not believe in the same morality as Yahweh.

Neither Foxy Freedom nor any associates can be reached via WWGHA. Their official antitheist website is http://the6antitheist6guide6.blogspot.co.uk

The 2nd edition of the free ebook Devil or Delusion ? The danger of Christianity to Democracy Freedom and Science.       http://t.co/2d1KcJ9V

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +97/-12
Re: Proof of the demon of skeptic666 in its own words
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 09:41:04 AM »

Demons start the false religions and disguise themselves as gods and plant these thoughts in people's heads. Why do you think people believe in all these different religions? They get their prayers answered by demons and it becomes real to them.

And they won't admit it is a demon will they Shep?
Neither Foxy Freedom nor any associates can be reached via WWGHA. Their official antitheist website is http://the6antitheist6guide6.blogspot.co.uk

The 2nd edition of the free ebook Devil or Delusion ? The danger of Christianity to Democracy Freedom and Science.       http://t.co/2d1KcJ9V

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 09:48:17 AM »
skeptic54768, what do you have to say? Foxy Freedom just proved you've been tricked by a demon, as per your own reasoning and words.
I suspect your demon won't let you be convinced so that it can keep dragging you to Hell, but that's just Me.
EDIT: In the event that you can beat your demon and realize that it is there, controlling you, feel free to ask Me to get rid of it.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 09:57:33 AM by One Above All »
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +97/-12
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 10:03:24 AM »
Seriously, Skeptic, do you really think that any mastermind with two brain cells to rub together would propagate his Secret Plan in the mass media

yeah...that's kinda the whole point. It gets people like you to dismiss it as a joke because you think they wouldn't do something so obvious like that. It's called "hiding in plain sight."

Look, I know you guys don't believe it, but it is very real to me. I have personally felt demonic forces.

skeptic, (and I am having a hard time calling you that) is there any kind of supernatural being or magical force you do not believe in? If you do not believe in something that other people think exists, how can you tell you are right? So far, you have professed belief in several different "gods" and/or many different "demons". Have you actually seem them with your own eyes? Or do you detect them in some other fashion?

Do you also believe in the real physical existence of any of these: ghosts, spirits, fairies, witches, elves, vampires, werewolves, mermaids or zombies? Why or why not?

Do you believe in the existence of psychic phenomena like ESP, mediums who communicate with the dead, telepathy (mental communication between people) or telekinesis (moving objects with the mind)? Why or why not?

Do you think tarot cards or astrology are real ways to figure out the world? Do you think there are people who can predict the future?

You have cited things on tv and the internet as evidence of demons, as if people can't make sh!t up about demons and put it online.  I honestly want to know how you distinguish what actually exists from what people imagine or lie about.

You really do seem to be skeptical of being skeptical. :?

I believe in all those things. I have seen some stuff in my life...I kid you not...I have seen some stuff.

I have witnessed plates lift off the ground and smash into a wall.

I've witnessed "Get out" appear in blood on the wall at my friend's house and disappear within 30 seconds.

I have witnessed a seance and heard the voices. They are not human spirits. They are demons pretending to be human spirits.

I have witnessed many of these things.

The main reason I converted was because my friend's dog was very very sick with cancer and they were going to put him to sleep the next day to end his suffering. I prayed, "Lord if you exist and save this dog, I will dedicate my life to you." The next day my friend said the doctors couldn't find the cancer and they showed him both x-rays taken with the cancer and without the cancer and the doctors were astonished. All they said was, "No idea what happened but it's gone." This dog went from lying like a slug on the carpet to jumping and playing fetch the next day.

This might not be proof to you guys because you haven't seen it with your own eyes but my own eyes have witnessed a myriad of things to the point where I just can't be an atheist anymore.

It has been 100% proven to me.

Shep believes he had a prayer to heal a dog answered and witnessed demonic activity.

He also claims to believe a lot of other NON Christian supernatural phenomena.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 10:12:53 AM by Foxy Freedom »

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +97/-12
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 10:13:48 AM »

They are still dogs though. That's the point. We accept this already. We know small changes can even form a new species of dog that can't mate with the other dogs.

But the main point is that they are still dogs. This is not empirical evidence of macroevolution.

The "precambrian ecology" does not look anything like animals to me. Where's the paws and legs and teeth?

Dogs don't live underwater. Neither do giraffes.

In a discussion about evolution Shep's demon blocked his mind with thoughts of dogs.

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +97/-12
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 10:39:22 AM »
Jews don't follow it down to the bare bones because they subconsciously know Jesus is the Messiah.

Shep believes that people subconsciously know their beliefs.

What does skeptic54768 mean? Skeptic is obvious. The numbers form a threefold symmetry around 6. The symmetries are 6 itself, 5 and 7, 4 and 8. The central subconscious thought is of course 666. The numbers he typed are symmetrical around 666.

Shep believes in demonic symbols. This should be clear enough.

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +97/-12
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 12:41:57 PM »
An example of the morality of Shep and his demon.

If you guys can view things in a spiritual light instead of a materialistic light, it might make more sense to you.

Since you guys view death as the end, you think it's cruel to kill a baby (even though abortion is legal but that's another topic.)

But in a spiritual sense, death is NOT THE END! The afterlife is infinitely more important than Earth life. A child dying and going to Heaven is the best thing that can happen for them. it is the best thing that can happen for anyone. That is why I say that I have no fear.

Shep,

I do think it is cruel to kill a baby because I have not got a demon in my head.

A child dying is not the best thing that can happen. You are seriously SICK because of your demon.

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +97/-12
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2013, 01:02:38 PM »
More of the sick morality of Shep and his demon.

So, are you saying Jesus gives them cancer just to show off?

What about the cases where children are just waiting for death? They never get healed and die within 3 years.

How does that display God as some kind of hope?

It gives other people a way to appreciate their own lives even more.

At least it serves a purpose. Simply saying, "You got cancer for no reason. Oh well. That's life" shows a lack of empathy.

At least in our worldview the cancer serves a purpose and we can give the children a reason to celebrate in Heaven.

An atheistic worldview is just "tough shit."

So, it's like some kind of lottery.

"Congratulations! You've been chosen to suffer as an example for other people!"

:o

I don't know how's that different from "some random tough shit" in a Godless world.

God doesn't give cancer to people who can't handle it.

His demon gives children cancer and lets them die so others can appreciate their lives. I wonder how many normal people would agree with that.

His demon is so nice to choose who he will give cancer to. Could your children handle a death from cancer?

How could anyone have such evil beliefs?

Offline Lectus

• Graduate
  • Darwins +18/-0
  • The messiah of mental freedom
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2013, 01:09:42 PM »
Religion: The belief that an all powerful God or gods created the entire universe so that we tiny humans can be happy. And we also make war about it.

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +97/-12
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2013, 01:24:38 PM »
An example of how Shep and his demon think about other people.

You really think science cares about finding cures? The more sicknesses there are, the more doctors get paid.

Don't be so gullible. They have a cure for everything. They just won't release them because then doctors will make less money. Their whole income depends on you getting sick!

He thinks that everyone is as evil as the demon in his own head.

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +97/-12
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2013, 01:34:35 PM »
What is the basis of Shep's evil opinion of others?

years ago I had an accident and spent 4 days in the hospital. The doctor there said, "It's bad for you that you're in here but good for me" with a chuckle.

My bullshit detector is screaming.

I find your claims about the dentist and the hospital doc completely unbelievable. You're trying to say that two medical professionals told you that your medical problems benefited them. What an amazing coincidence.

I believe you are making these little anecdotes up to try to prove your point.

If you aren't making it up, it only "proves" that your dentist/doc have a really dumb sense of humor. 

Besides, in the hospital scenario, they need people to be discharged ASAP to free up more beds.  There is no shortage of patients needing the doctor's help - it's not like his earnings would revolve around billing YOU personally.

If someone comes to the dentist and the dentist finds 10 cavities, he sees dollar signs. He doesn't think, "Oh my poor thing. How awful!"

You are blatantly committing the fallacy of argument/proof of assertion.

It's clearly not working.  Try another tactic, OK?

lol it's not a fallacy. I used to work at a dental office as a desk job when I was 20.

I have personally witnessed a woman come into the office and say "hey Doc how's the business going I haven't seen you in forever." The dentist said, "Well, as long as people keep letting their teeth turn to shit like this guy, I'm in good shape!" and they laughed about it.

Shep thinks other people are as evil as his own demon because of Jokes. His whole view of the world is distorted by the demon in his head.

Online skeptic54768

• Fellow
  • Darwins +52/-435
  • Christianity is the most beautiful religion.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2013, 11:55:25 PM »
The whole OP is just a Tu Quoque fallacy.
Matthew 10:22 "and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved." - Jesus (said 2,000 years ago and still true today.)

Offline Antidote

• Graduate
  • Darwins +19/-6
  • >.>
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2013, 11:56:34 PM »
You're rather fond of that:
According to Cpt. Obvious: Theists think they know God, Atheists require evidence.

---

Do not assume I was religious in any way, I have never been religious.

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +105/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2013, 12:01:25 AM »
Did your Demon tell you that?
There's no right there's no wrong,there's just popular opinion (Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines in 12 monkeys)

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2013, 12:28:20 AM »
skeptic54768, what do you have to say? Foxy Freedom just proved you've been tricked by a demon, as per your own reasoning and words.
I suspect your demon won't let you be convinced so that it can keep dragging you to Hell, but that's just Me.
EDIT: In the event that you can beat your demon and realize that it is there, controlling you, feel free to ask Me to get rid of it.

Boom shakalakalaka boom shakalakalaka BOOM!

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +275/-31
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2013, 12:31:00 AM »

That's how you take any criticism of any view you have:  It's about your position, not theirs, therefore it simply must be a tu quoque fallacy!

Sorry, bud, but addressing your own views is not automatically fallacious, no matter how much you'd like them to be placed safely beyond scrutiny.
The highest moral human authority is copied by our Gandhi neurons through observation.

Online skeptic54768

• Fellow
  • Darwins +52/-435
  • Christianity is the most beautiful religion.
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2013, 01:56:11 AM »

Just because I believe in God and I explain the things God does, this does not mean I would do everything the way God does it if God gave me power to be God.

Shep agrees that his demon is not the same as the Yahweh of the bible. Note the distinction between I and God in this sentence.

Can we please try to keep the discussion on a serious level?

I have already explained that I am not God. But, I will obey him.
Just like I am not a courtroom judge, but I will obey the judge.

Why do I have to be the exact same way as God?
I know it refutes your "SPAG!" arguments, but that is not my fault.
Matthew 10:22 "and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved." - Jesus (said 2,000 years ago and still true today.)

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +97/-12
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2013, 03:04:06 AM »

On the contrary, the definition of a SPAG is that it is in your own image, not what is written in the bible. If you agreed with everything exactly as written in the bible it would not be a SPAG.

You have a SPAD. D for demon.

Why do you think all the evil statements you have made are not a serious discussion? You are in denial of your demon. This is a very serious matter.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 03:15:31 AM by Foxy Freedom »

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +97/-12
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2013, 04:27:57 AM »
Shep takes it upon himself to decide that he is "saved". A classic symptom of SPAD.

The thing is that I don't view myself as "God's hero." There's plenty of Christians who agree with my exact position and are saved as well. I am not the only one.

I told you guys that I have even lead people away from their false churches once I pointed out all the Satanic imagery to them. One of them even asked me, "How could I have been so foolish?" and started crying. I told them that it's not their fault and some people just don't do the research to find out if what they believe is true or not.

A Catholic also broke down when I showed them the symbol of Baal that priests use on their garments. he said, "Right in front of my nose this whole time and I had no idea. It's hidden in plain sight."

So no, I am not "God's hero." I am just saved.

Other people disagree that Shep is "saved". They interpret the bible differently. Shep says that most other people interpret the bible in a demonic way and they are wrong to disagree with him. He thinks he has led others away from false churches.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 04:37:00 AM by Foxy Freedom »

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2013, 04:56:12 AM »
I voted "No" on the poll, because skeptic54768 didn't create a demon. A demon is just controlling him. Not his fault.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +97/-12
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2013, 05:00:54 AM »
I voted "No" on the poll, because skeptic54768 didn't create a demon. A demon is just controlling him. Not his fault.

I have added your definition to the poll, so it says what you intended.

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +97/-12
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2013, 06:30:04 AM »

A Tu Quoque fallacy is for example when someone claims that a single mistake or fake by a scientist proves that all of evolution is wrong. The correct statement is just that the individual scientist is wrong.

I am making the correct statement that you, the individual, are wrong.

If you think Tu Quoque means something else, you should explain it. Your demon has led you into denial of the facts again.

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +97/-12
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2013, 07:01:53 AM »

This whole thread is about your demon. You have a SPAD. D for demon, not a SPAG. As soon as you mentioned all the demonic activity, I knew it was a demon. Forget about SPAG and prove you have not got a demon. Stop avoiding the issue.

Why do you think all the evil statements you have made are not a serious discussion? You are in denial of your demon. This is a very serious matter.

Offline Jonny-UK

• Graduate
  • Darwins +31/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2013, 07:08:47 AM »
Superb thread Foxy, every credit to you for taking the time to put it together.
"Do I look like someone who cares what god thinks" - pinhead

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +97/-12
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2013, 07:12:01 AM »
Superb thread Foxy, every credit to you for taking the time to put it together.

Thanks more to come. This thread should be useful for quotes when Shep says how moral he is.

Offline Jonny-UK

• Graduate
  • Darwins +31/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2013, 07:23:09 AM »
Thanks more to come. This thread should be useful for quotes when Shep says how moral he is.
I'm sure there will be no shortage, his demon does keep him busy.
God doesn't give cancer to people who can't handle it.
I found this quote particularly vile in the thread about children with cancer, how can he possibly think that way?
Sorry, you already explained,- the demon in his head
"Do I look like someone who cares what god thinks" - pinhead

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +97/-12
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2013, 07:26:03 AM »
Demons have convinced some people that eating meat is a bad thing:

1 Tim 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
1 Tim 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
1 Tim 4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

Speaking lies and doctrines of devils: that describes you Shep. You see evil in other people just because of jokes they have made. You make up false information and lies about subjects which you know nothing about.

In my next posts on this thread I will give some examples of your lies and false information.

Offline Anfauglir

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +408/-5
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2013, 10:46:43 AM »

I would have thought that would have been blindingly obvious - or at least it would be if your demon had not blinded you.

If you truly followed your god, truly believed that he was good and right and just, then if he gave you his powers there should be no change in the way things worked.  But you said that wasn't the case - you said "this does not mean I would do everything the way God does it".

Or, to put it another way, you think that there are some things that god is getting wrong, and you would act differently.

If you would do things differently, then clearly you do NOT think that your god has the best plan, the best idea.  If you did, then like I said - you wouldn't change a thing.

Foxy would say that it is the demon inside you that is making you think you are better than god.  That the demon has blinded you so that you cannot see that - do not even want to see that.  So you'll probably ignore the question entirely, dismiss it (as you have been doing), or come up with some contrived, demon-sourced "explanation" why "I would do things differently to X" does not contradict the assertion that "X is always correct".
Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.
Why is it so hard for believers to answer a direct question?

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +97/-12
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2013, 11:26:21 AM »
Shep admits again that he works for Satan.

But I would do away with all laws. No reason to have them.

"When the person who is lawless comes, it will happen through Satan's effort, with all kinds of fake power, signs and wonders" 2 thes2:9 common English bible.