Author Topic: a conversation with Dr Troll  (Read 1512 times)

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +268/-31
a conversation with Dr Troll
« on: October 30, 2013, 07:04:54 PM »
So he's jumped ship on arguing IC and now he's onto Global Warming? WTF? LOL.

He's on ObamaCare on the abortion thread. He's lost his will to say anything cogent, if he ever did.

-Nam

Median - here's an example of what Nam is talking about:
Dis is 2013, dis is the modern GOP, and dis is how we reach out now.  We all up in your face.  Boom.  lol
The highest moral human authority is copied by our Gandhi neurons through observation.

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: a conversation with Dr Troll
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 07:07:03 PM »
Your argument in a nutshell.

"I don't know how life began.  I know there isn't a God. Therefore random mutations  managed to lead  to the various complex systems of lifeforms.  One random mutation after another added up to create a heart, a brain, an immune system, an eye,  etc.   It's Science, you guys"

Its funny how you assume i believe in abiogenesis.

Although you are correct, i do.

pretty sure I don't care.   You are one of these "it's Science, you guys.  Duh"   types. 
"You want to know who just loves abortions? God loves abortions. He performs them all the time and not even for the money. "  NoGodsForMe

"I wish it was men who got pregnant b/c we would squirt out these babies and go about our business.  We don't have be divas on this stuff."  DrTesla

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +268/-31
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 07:25:02 PM »
You'd prefer faith, of course.
The highest moral human authority is copied by our Gandhi neurons through observation.

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 08:01:32 PM »

Some of you act like being an atheist somehow makes you knowledgeable of science and intelligent.   

Why do you care what other believe about the afterlife or origine of life, etc?  You act like it is almost criminal if somebody believes in God. 
"You want to know who just loves abortions? God loves abortions. He performs them all the time and not even for the money. "  NoGodsForMe

"I wish it was men who got pregnant b/c we would squirt out these babies and go about our business.  We don't have be divas on this stuff."  DrTesla

Online Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +181/-7
  • Official WWGHA Harpy, Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 08:05:56 PM »

Some of you act like being an atheist somehow makes you knowledgeable of science and intelligent.   

Why do you care what other believe about the afterlife or origine of life, etc?  You act like it is almost criminal if somebody believes in God.

Only when they show up here, expecting us to believe the bullshit they spout. You came to us, not the other way around, remember? And I'm pretty sure I've already told you that the mockery is a free gift with membership. If you don't want to be mocked, don't say stupid shit. See how easy that is?
My tolerance for BS is limited, and I use up most of it IRL.

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +268/-31
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, 08:11:49 PM »

Was this directed at me?  I never mentioned my atheism.  Part of what made me knowledgeable of science was my university education in the sciences and subsequent research.

I never mentioned religious beliefs.  I mentioned faith.  Faith is a stupid reason to believe anything, religious or not.  True beliefs do not require faith, religious or not.

Online Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +181/-7
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2013, 08:18:48 PM »

"I don't know how life began.  I know there isn't a God. Therefore random mutations  managed to lead  to the various complex systems of lifeforms.  One random mutation after another added up to create a heart, a brain, an immune system, an eye,  etc.   It's Science, you guys"

pretty sure I don't care.   You are one of these "it's Science, you guys.  Duh"   types.

Yeah, no kidding! Why not just embrace "it's Magic, you guys. Duh."

Pretty sure if you actually didn't care, you'd be doing something else, somewhere else. You're still here responding to posts (quite badly at that!), so obviously you DO care. You can't tell the truth about anything at all.

You probably cheat playing Solitaire too.

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2013, 08:21:09 PM »

Was this directed at me?  I never mentioned my atheism.  Part of what made me knowledgeable of science was my university education in the sciences and subsequent research.

I never mentioned religious beliefs.  I mentioned faith.  Faith is a stupid reason to believe anything, religious or not.  True beliefs do not require faith, religious or not.

lol belief in God does rely on faith.  The preachers at churches say that.

I can believe you learned about evolution at the university.  Because you don't question anything.  Colleges don't emphasize critical thinking skills and logic these days.  It just memorizing what is in the textbook and the professor's notes and repeating it back on tests.

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2013, 08:24:26 PM »

Yeah, no kidding! Why not just embrace "it's Magic, you guys. Duh."

Pretty sure if you actually didn't care, you'd be doing something else, somewhere else. You're still here responding to posts (quite badly at that!), so obviously you DO care. You can't tell the truth about anything at all.

You probably cheat playing Solitaire too.

at least I don't abort innocents. 

Complexity resulting from random mutations is Magic.

The idea that Life originated from non-life is Magic  if God is Magic.  Both are hard to grasp.

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +268/-31
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2013, 08:25:22 PM »

Only false gods.  Real ones would have evidence.  That's why a lot of religious people try to justify their religious beliefs by claiming that there is evidence for them.  If faith was a good enough reason to believe, then they would have no reason to do this.

I can believe you learned about evolution at the university.  Because you don't question anything.  Colleges don't emphasize critical thinking skills and logic these days.  It just memorizing what is in the textbook and the professor's notes and repeating it back on tests.

Actually my professors encouraged students to question and debate their points.  One in particular, Dr. Plint, would randomly insert a piece of deliberate nonsense/bullshit into his lessons to see if students would catch it, and reveal it at the end if no-one did.  Critical thinking was rewarded there.

Your animosity toward formal education goes a long way toward explaining your own ignorance.  Ignorance is a virtue to you, isn't it?

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2013, 08:27:11 PM »

Only false gods.  Real ones would have evidence.  That's why a lot of religious people try to justify their religious beliefs by claiming that there is evidence for them.  If faith was a good enough reason to believe, then they would have no reason to do this.

Actually my professors encouraged students to question and debate their points.  One in particular, Dr. Plint, would randomly insert a piece of deliberate nonsense/bullshit into his lessons to see if students would catch it, and reveal it at the end if no-one did.  Critical thinking was rewarded there.

Your animosity toward formal education goes a long way toward explaining your own ignorance.  Ignorance is a virtue to you, isn't it?

Yeah I am an ignorant mechanical engineer, babe.   You nailed it. 

I understand your sacred theory of evolution better than you do. 

Online Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +181/-7
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2013, 08:29:19 PM »

Where the hell did YOU go to school (to earn that degree you've decided not to talk about anymore)? You really ought to think twice about assuming your failures are shared by everyone.

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +268/-31
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2013, 08:29:45 PM »

Glad you acknowledge it.

Perhaps you do understand the sacred theory, the one described on your creationist sites, better than I do.

But I understand the real one, the one people actually accept, far better than you do.

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +268/-31
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2013, 08:31:09 PM »
Where the hell did YOU go to school (to earn that degree you've decided not to talk about anymore)? You really ought to think twice about assuming your failures are shared by everyone.

That's a good point.  My university encouraged critical thinking, at least within the Earth science department.  What university did he go to that, according to his own words, failed so hard?

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2013, 08:31:16 PM »
I went to Clemson University. 

Where did YOU go?  Probably some all female college in Burlington Vermont and played on the basketball team.

lol

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +268/-31
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2013, 08:33:52 PM »
1. I am male.  It says so in my profile, and in that little blue icon under my avatar pic.  This is the second time you've made this mistake.  "Babe"? lol
2. University of Western Ontario.
3. So you're from South Carolina?  Figures.

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2013, 08:34:12 PM »
The good thing about engineering majors is the professors can't politicize them like the liberal arts majors and some of the science majors like biology.   You guys were probably forced to build monuments to Darwin as your school project.  then you got the global warming propaganda and the other liberal / Democrat propaganda.   Probably watched Brokeback Mountain in every class including your remedidal math classes.   lol

Online Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +181/-7
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2013, 08:34:27 PM »

About that degree - where did you earn it? Liberty U? Are you actually employed as a mechanical engineer? EWhy do you keep dodging this simple question, that you yourself have brought up at least twice?

And I'd really like it if you would please prove that your bolded statement above is true. The fact that you refer to it as a sacred theory belies your statement, along with the last 35+ pages of crap you've tried to pass off as "knowledge".

Prove that you know WTF you're babbling about or continue to accept the mockery being heaped on you for being a liar and a willfully ignorant idiot.

Edited: I see you've 'fessed up to the source of your degree - what about your employment? Do you use your degree in your work?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 08:36:11 PM by Jag »

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2013, 08:36:25 PM »
1. I am male.  It says so in my profile, and in that little blue icon under my avatar pic.  This is the second time you've made this mistake.  "Babe"? lol
2. University of Western Ontario.
3. So you're from South Carolina?  Figures.

lol, yeah I am sure a Canuck from rural Canada is an expert on SC. 

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +268/-31
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2013, 08:37:03 PM »
The good thing about engineering majors is the professors can't politicize them like the liberal arts majors and some of the science majors like biology.

Geology.  Studying rocks.  Yeah, really political.

You guys were probably forced to build monuments to Darwin as your school project. ...

Who are you even talking to?  You seem to be having a genuine breakdown of some sort.

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2013, 08:37:39 PM »
Jag

If you can't understand why irreducible complexity is a problem for Darwins, and some of you even deny IC exists in lifeforms,   you don't understand much of anything.

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +268/-31
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2013, 08:38:36 PM »

It's got a bit of a reputation.  We even hear aboot it way up here in our igloos.

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2013, 08:38:38 PM »
i get kind of giddy late at night sometimes.

i blame it on my epilepsy condition.   Google "juvenile myoclonic epilepsy"

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +298/-82
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2013, 08:38:43 PM »

Kind of like Rand Paul plagiarizing Wiki. Oh, wait...you meant. Nevermind.

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2013, 08:40:27 PM »

It's got a bit of a reputation.  We even hear aboot it way up here in our igloos.

what is the reputation?   1860's stuff?   lol  might want to update your history books some.

I'd rather live in SC than Canada.   No offense.  I like warm weather and beaches.   And a private healthcare system, until recently.   lol

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2013, 08:42:16 PM »
Canada seems like a two city country.  You basically live in the sticks outside of Toronto and Montreal. 

That is why we call it the 51st state.  We do provide them a free military, they don't even have one.  lol   that is why like 50 percent of their tax revenue can go to their "awesome" public healthcare option with no other options.  lol

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +268/-31
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2013, 08:44:28 PM »
i get kind of giddy late at night sometimes.

i blame it on my epilepsy condition.   Google "juvenile myoclonic epilepsy"

If it's making your posts even more embarrassing than usual, then perhaps you should refrain from posting in the late evenings.

what is the reputation?   1860's stuff?   lol  might want to update your history books some.

It's still pretty conservative, no?

I'd rather live in SC than Canada.   No offense.  I like warm weather and beaches.

Fair enough.

And a private healthcare system, until recently.   lol

If you want a lighter wallet, that's your perogative.

Online Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +181/-7
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2013, 08:45:50 PM »
at least I don't abort innocents.
Neither do I. WTF? 
Complexity resulting from random mutations is Magic.
If you don't understand biology I can see how it might look that way. But it's not. Really, it's not.
The idea that Life originated from non-life is Magic 
Who said that?
if God is Magic.  Both are hard to grasp.
I'll certainly agree that it's proven to be very hard for YOU to grasp. Again dude, you gotta stop assuming that everyone suffers from the same deficits that you do.

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +268/-31
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2013, 08:47:12 PM »
Canada seems like a two city country.  You basically live in the sticks outside of Toronto and Montreal.

Calgary and Vancouver might have something to say aboot that.  But you're right that we have a lot of hinterland.

That is why we call it the 51st state.  We do provide them a free military, they don't even have one.  lol

No you don't.  We do have our own.  Lately it's been sent to help fight your wars for you.

that is why like 50 percent of their tax revenue can go to their "awesome" public healthcare option with no other options.  lol

Options like...?