Author Topic: Images  (Read 195 times)

Online Ron Jeremy

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +59/-2
  • WWGHA Member
Images
« on: October 27, 2013, 06:44:45 AM »
Can someone point me to a guide to post an image? If I use the image button I only get [ img][/img] with no link to add an image?
Matthew 10:22 "and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved." - An example of a clearly demonstrably false biblical 'prophesy'.

The biblical myth of a 6000 year old Earth is proven false by the Gaia satellite directly measuring star age.

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +278/-36
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
Re: Images
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 06:52:26 AM »
You need to paste the direct link to the image between the tags.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Online Ron Jeremy

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +59/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 06:53:34 AM »
From my laptop? Sorry, should have clarified, I want to post an image from my PC
Matthew 10:22 "and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved." - An example of a clearly demonstrably false biblical 'prophesy'.

The biblical myth of a 6000 year old Earth is proven false by the Gaia satellite directly measuring star age.

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +278/-36
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 07:06:40 AM »
From my laptop? Sorry, should have clarified, I want to post an image from my PC

AFAIK you need to attach it to your post.[1] However, it will only appear at the end of your post. If you want to put it somewhere else, you need to upload it onto a photo-hosting website and do what I said in the other post.
 1. By clicking the "Reply" button at the top and bottom of the thread, or "Preview", if you've been typing on the Quick-Reply box. Once you've done that, the rest should be fairly obvious.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Online Ron Jeremy

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +59/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 07:19:04 AM »
Ah, I see. Thank you

Offline hickdive

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +32/-0
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2013, 07:28:27 AM »
Create a Photobucket or similar account, upload your image to there then copy the link the image is given and paste it into your post.

WWGHA uses [img] tags so with Photobucket you can just click in the field with those tags under your uploaded image to copy it and paste it directly.
Stupidity, unlike intelligence, has no limits.

Online Ron Jeremy

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +59/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2013, 04:28:00 PM »
Cheers

Offline Tero

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +17/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2013, 05:43:12 PM »
Like this
[img ]http://i.imgur.com/v03Zrtu. jpg[/img ]  ....without the gaps, which comes out

« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 05:44:57 PM by Tero »