Author Topic: I don't wanna fight [#712]  (Read 293 times)

Offline DL

I don't wanna fight [#712]
« on: November 22, 2008, 10:09:59 PM »
hello,

I understand that you most likely have received a lot of dirty rotten and or threatening mail from hot tempered religious people. I want you to know right now that I'm not going to talk to you in any sort of way what so ever. I enjoy the challenge of peoples beliefs and the questions that make some step back and go "woah..."

I had just finished viewing your video of why won't god heal amputees on you tube and I'm just curious of what motivated you to make it and have it veiwed. I want to remind you that I'm not bashing you or calling you a dirty rotten person. I just want to have a different perspective and opinion on the side of believing in what you believe. I want to hear more from you and in your heart why you are motivated to believe in what you believe. Please I ask that you don't react to this e-mail through a rehearsed answer that you might be forced to do through the fact that you have to reply to so many people. I want to hear of whats in your mind, and whats in your heart.

I just want to have a legitamite conversation on the topic and get real life feedback. I would even prefer to have reply from the man who made the video.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

[name]

Offline Irish

• Fellow
  • Darwins +18/-0
  • Moraxella catarrhalis on BA
Re: I don't wanna fight [#712]
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 10:42:44 PM »
I understand that you most likely have received a lot of dirty rotten and or threatening mail from hot tempered religious people.

You have no idea  ;)

I had just finished viewing your video of why won't god heal amputees on you tube and I'm just curious of what motivated you to make it and have it veiwed..... I just want to have a different perspective and opinion on the side of believing in what you believe. I want to hear more from you and in your heart why you are motivated to believe in what you believe.

The person that created the videos you viewed isn't on here.  Though I don't know... maybe he is a member or an admin. lurking around.  I really don't know.  But I do know there are plenty of people here that share a whole variety of opinions and come from all walks of life.  You can stop by and join the forum and chat with us anytime you want.
La scienze non ha nemici ma gli ignoranti.