Author Topic: The Epoch of God  (Read 206 times)

Offline Truth OT

• Reader
  • Darwins +88/-7
  • WWGHA Member
The Epoch of God
« on: October 21, 2013, 05:15:07 PM »
3 years after praying for the Holy Spirit to better reveal God and his will to me I was given a revelation! This will act the the missing preface to various 'holy' manuscripts such as the Bible writings to help its readers better understand the deity(s) mentioned and how we in our "imperfect" states relate to them/it. It's sort of like a God Odyssey that is designed to give some insight into the will of God that will hopefully bless you by brethren has it has blessed me. I will be playing devil's advocate against any and all that wish to speak against what the HS has revealed to me and I live in Texas, so trust me, I'm ready to battle. So without further ado, here we go boys and gals!

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOD.

The End!

Offline Truth OT

• Reader
  • Darwins +88/-7
  • WWGHA Member
Re: The Epoch of God
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 05:16:11 PM »
but if there was, let's try and make it a bit more reasonable or logical by having the story go like this:

Something that has/had the power to initiate what to us is natural law must exist or must have existed if we are to believe that the nature world and the laws that govern it had an inception date (beginning). That something in “predating” the natural may or may not be subject to the natural laws it caused or at least helped initiate. Entropy, locality, locomotion, along with other constraints that bind the natural order of things may be foreign to said something.

The existence the something spawned may or may not be an existence the something has an awareness of. In fact, we cannot say for certain if the something has awareness as awareness is a quality that exists within the spawned nature that may or may not have preexisted.

In determining if that something was intelligent one must have a way of knowing if that something was self aware and if there was knowledge available to that something prior to the onset of our reality. We have no way of determining this. There is the remote possibility that the something ‘survived’ its procreative act and was acted upon by the results of the act in a way that resulted in the something becoming an occurrence that was sort of a technological singularity. If this were to have happened then the something would become exponentially intelligent which may have resulted in it also becoming self aware. Self aware entities presumably have wills or at least desire pursuing things that interests them, benefits, enhances, or amuses them. If such entities have peers, then what will likely result is a society where those peers interact and develop rules for coexistence as they help define each other and bring some form of satisfaction into the lives of each other. If no peers appear to exist, then the singular entity will have to focus its attention on the pursuit of happiness thru peerless measures that may result in creative endeavors or experimentation on itself and its environment. It may even, after the pursuit and acquisition of much of the knowledge its environment affords it, choose to pursue a means to develop a. or perhaps some “worthy” peers it feels confident bestowing its knowledge and abilities upon. The result could likely be the entity creating other aware beings in an image and likeness resembling in some form its own self perception. The limited replica(s) it creates would likely initially be given limited abilities until the creator felt it had found a way to insure that its creations were at least in its perception “perfected” to the point where they/it could be gifted with ‘abilities’ that the original entity felt would make them/it a true peer.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +177/-8
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 06:56:23 PM »
It took 3 years?  Maybe the Holy Spirit needs a new calling plan.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Jontom10

• Graduate
  • Darwins +14/-0
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 12:15:53 PM »
First page of the Bible should read

The Bible
Episode I - The Myth Inc Link

All characters and events in this book – even those based on real people and real places – are entirely fictional and should not be taken seriously.

Dedicated to my dearest little Annie. I even put in the Unicorns just for you.
Hasa Diga Eebowai