Author Topic: The crazy!  (Read 224 times)

Offline Dante

• Reader
  • Darwins +70/-8
  • Hedonist Extraordinaire
The crazy!
« on: October 18, 2013, 11:18:56 AM »
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2013/10/18/house_stenographer_explains_her_freemason_themed_outburst.html

This is the congressional stenographer's explanation for what she was talking about. Nope, not delusional at all.

Why would an omnipotent god use a meager stenographer when the room is literally full of much more powerful people? Why wouldn't an omni-god simply use Obama?

And, why would they simply interview and release on obviously crazy person that hears voices, or at least dreams, and then acts on them in such an important setting?

And theists wonder why we denigrate the religions of the world.... :o
Actually it doesn't. One could conceivably be all-powerful but not exceptionally intelligent.

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +265/-34
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
Re: The crazy!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 11:25:54 AM »
This is the congressional stenographer's explanation for what she was talking about. Nope, not delusional at all.

You're just saying that before you work for Satan.

Why would an omnipotent god use a meager stenographer when the room is literally full of much more powerful people? Why wouldn't an omni-god simply use Obama?

See above. They all work for Satan. This woman was clearly the only choice. She's the only OneTrueChristianTM in the world.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +177/-8
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 01:36:22 PM »
Wow, and the husband acts like...yeah, this is normal.  I guess there is not a vetting process for these positions in gov.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +290/-80
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 05:29:33 PM »
If they commit her, they'd have to commit themselves. Hell, I bet Michelle Bachmann hears the same voices, and probably many of the other politicians in Washington. Commit one, commit them all.

-Nam
This is my signature "Nam", don't I have nice typing skills?

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +177/-8
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 06:51:57 PM »
FOX and Friends is standing up for her religious rights to do as she did without being carted off.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Dante

• Reader
  • Darwins +70/-8
  • Hedonist Extraordinaire
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 09:54:35 AM »
FOX and Friends is standing up for her religious rights to do as she did without being carted off.

I'm sure they'd be doing the same if she was referring to Allah  :)
Actually it doesn't. One could conceivably be all-powerful but not exceptionally intelligent.