Author Topic: Jesus - What Kind of Sacrifice Are You Talking About?  (Read 33949 times)

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +291/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
Re: Jesus - What Kind of Sacrifice Are You Talking About?
« Reply #1508 on: November 01, 2013, 07:54:19 PM »
Can you please stop with the silliness?
Me being led by a demon is downright laughable.

That's what they said when Galileo said the Earth orbited the Sun, and not the other way around. We now know Galileo was right.
Just because it's laughable to you doesn't mean it's not true. I suggest you stop worshiping demons and start worshiping real gods, like Myself, Astreja and Odin.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +104/-12
  • Why is it so difficult to say you don't know?
    • Foxy Freedom on Doctor Who
« Reply #1509 on: November 01, 2013, 07:55:03 PM »
You see how you avoided the answers because of the demon in your head. This tu quoque has nothing to do with the questions I asked. I am not referring to any general principle. I am talking about the way you are led astray by your demon and cannot perceive anything correctly. see my reply 1497 and start thinking for yourself instead of letting a demon do it for you.

I am laughing at your demon, your demon is forcing you to avoid the questions and you know it. Think for yourself. Tell me do demons give false information and lies?
Neither Foxy Freedom nor any associates can be reached via WWGHA. Their official antitheist website is http://the6antitheist6guide6.blogspot.co.uk

The 2nd edition of the free ebook Devil or Delusion ? The danger of Christianity to Democracy Freedom and Science.       http://t.co/2d1KcJ9V

Online skeptic54768

• Fellow
  • Darwins +53/-443
  • Christianity is the most beautiful religion.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1510 on: November 01, 2013, 07:59:13 PM »
That's what they said when Galileo said the Earth orbited the Sun, and not the other way around. We now know Galileo was right.
Just because it's laughable to you doesn't mean it's not true. I suggest you stop worshiping demons and start worshiping real gods, like Myself, Astreja and Odin.

Of course the corrupt Catholic Church was wrong. Galileo was right. Bible never says the sun orbited the Earth anyway. Galileo had the Scriptural view while the Catholic Church was being fooled.

In fact, the Bible never says that the sun is a god. Bible says God created the sun. This was way ahead of the other people who thought the sun was a god. Bible never says that the things God created are gods. That's what the corrupt other religions teach.

This is more proof that the Bible is of divine origin, not men's origin.
Matthew 10:22 "and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved." - Jesus (said 2,000 years ago and still true today.)

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +291/-37
« Reply #1511 on: November 01, 2013, 08:02:12 PM »
Of course the corrupt Catholic Church was wrong. Galileo was right. Bible never says the sun orbited the Earth anyway. Galileo had the Scriptural view while the Catholic Church was being fooled.

In fact, the Bible never says that the sun is a god. Bible says God created the sun. This was way ahead of the other people who thought the sun was a god. Bible never says that the things God created are gods. That's what the corrupt other religions teach.

You've ignored my point, which I'll restate:
You're worshiping false gods. Demons[1], to be more precise. You can ignore that all you'd like, but, when you die, you'll see the truth. And I should know. I'm omniscient.
 1. Sort of. I created no such things, but there are bad beings who act like what you call "demons".
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +332/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
« Reply #1512 on: November 01, 2013, 08:04:39 PM »
Yeah, the Bible also says that Biblegod  created plants before the sun. See people, it's divine.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +291/-37
« Reply #1513 on: November 01, 2013, 08:06:32 PM »
Yeah, the Bible also says that Biblegod  created plants before the sun. See people, it's divine.

Look, if we're gonna start writing all the problems with the Bible, we're going to need a bigger thread and more members.

-Nam

-One
We choose our own gods.

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +106/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #1514 on: November 01, 2013, 08:07:09 PM »
You see how you avoided the answers because of the demon in your head. This tu quoque has nothing to do with the questions I asked. I am not referring to any general principle. I am talking about the way you are led astray by your demon and cannot perceive anything correctly. see my reply 1497 and start thinking for yourself instead of letting a demon do it for you.

Why
There's no right there's no wrong,there's just popular opinion (Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines in 12 monkeys)

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +106/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #1515 on: November 01, 2013, 08:10:04 PM »

We have all seen the Bible diagram of the earth......the earth is the center of the universe.....on your other point is Satan not considered a god .....
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 08:12:07 PM by 12 Monkeys »
There's no right there's no wrong,there's just popular opinion (Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines in 12 monkeys)

Online skeptic54768

• Fellow
  • Darwins +53/-443
« Reply #1516 on: November 01, 2013, 08:15:25 PM »
We have all seen the Bible diagram of the earth......the earth is the center of the universe.....on your other point is Satan not considered a god .....

So because some crackpot draws a diagram and claims it's the Biblical diagram, you guys just swallow it whole?
Matthew 10:22 "and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved." - Jesus (said 2,000 years ago and still true today.)

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +104/-12
« Reply #1517 on: November 01, 2013, 08:28:19 PM »

So because some crackpot draws a diagram and claims it's the Biblical diagram, you guys just swallow it whole?

The demon in your head is avoiding giving answers. Answer my questions 1497 above.

Do demons give false answers and lies?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 08:29:51 PM by Foxy Freedom »
Neither Foxy Freedom nor any associates can be reached via WWGHA. Their official antitheist website is http://the6antitheist6guide6.blogspot.co.uk

The 2nd edition of the free ebook Devil or Delusion ? The danger of Christianity to Democracy Freedom and Science.       http://t.co/2d1KcJ9V

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +106/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #1518 on: November 01, 2013, 08:36:11 PM »

All the writings in the Bible can be attributed to crackpots from a non-theists point of view. You just pick and choose which crackpot stories you believe and which to dismiss.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 08:38:10 PM by 12 Monkeys »

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +104/-12
« Reply #1519 on: November 01, 2013, 08:39:38 PM »

Prove to me it not a demon in your head. I can prove it is a demon in your head.

You see how you are avoiding the issue.

Online skeptic54768

• Fellow
  • Darwins +53/-443
« Reply #1520 on: November 01, 2013, 08:47:44 PM »
Prove to me it not a demon in your head. I can prove it is a demon in your head.

Nobody is avoiding anything, Foxy.

For you to say that it's not normal for me to view the things I have viewed, I don't care. I have seen them with my own 2 God given eyeballs. nothing you say can convince me that I didn't see it.

Had you seen that stuff, you would be on my side.

Guess what, guys? "Rational thought" doesn't work on things you personally witnessed with your own eyeballs.

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +106/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #1521 on: November 01, 2013, 08:49:33 PM »
Why did a demon heal the horse and God heal the dog,and how do you prove it or tell the difference? if you were a Hindu or other religion it would be your chosen god at work and not biblegod....right?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 08:51:27 PM by 12 Monkeys »

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +104/-12
« Reply #1522 on: November 01, 2013, 08:56:52 PM »

Nobody is avoiding anything, Foxy.

For you to say that it's not normal for me to view the things I have viewed, I don't care. I have seen them with my own 2 God given eyeballs. nothing you say can convince me that I didn't see it.

Had you seen that stuff, you would be on my side.

Guess what, guys? "Rational thought" doesn't work on things you personally witnessed with your own eyeballs.

Your demon has avoided my questions again. I did not ask whether the things you saw appeared real to you. I am sure they did appear real.

To say you don't care about their nature is astonishing. Do you not care if a demon is in your head?

Online skeptic54768

• Fellow
  • Darwins +53/-443
« Reply #1523 on: November 01, 2013, 08:59:51 PM »
Why did a demon heal the horse and God heal the dog,and how do you prove it or tell the difference? if you were a Hindu or other religion it would be your chosen god at work and not biblegod....right?

You ask questions as if I am omniscient. To know the answers to those questions requires one to be omniscient.

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +106/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #1524 on: November 01, 2013, 09:05:20 PM »
So do you admit the dog may have been healed by a demon seeing that you are NOT omniscient?

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +104/-12
« Reply #1525 on: November 01, 2013, 09:05:44 PM »

You ask questions as if I am omniscient. To know the answers to those questions requires one to be omniscient.

Why do you and your demon assume that you know the answer?

You beat me to it 12.

Online skeptic54768

• Fellow
  • Darwins +53/-443
« Reply #1526 on: November 01, 2013, 09:19:07 PM »
So do you admit the dog may have been healed by a demon seeing that you are NOT omniscient?

Good one.

But no, the dog was healed by Yahweh.

Even if you believe it was a demon, the supernatural still exists so atheism is disproven anyway.

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +104/-12
« Reply #1527 on: November 01, 2013, 09:22:31 PM »

Good one.

But no, the dog was healed by Yahweh.

Even if you believe it was a demon, the supernatural still exists so atheism is disproven anyway.

Are you omniscient too? Your demon is giving you a real run around. Woof woof.

Remember demons only exist in the mind of the beholder. The demon is truly yours.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 09:27:15 PM by Foxy Freedom »

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +106/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #1528 on: November 01, 2013, 09:24:32 PM »
Care to explain how you know it was not a demon?

As a Haida I know of lots of supernatural stories,like the Bible they are used to teach,your God and your Bible are rife with tales of an angry and un-loving God. My stories teach you the world around has dangers and how to be aware of it. I learned a lot more from my uncles,grandparents,parents than you could ever learn about the real world in the pages of your Bible

Online skeptic54768

• Fellow
  • Darwins +53/-443
« Reply #1529 on: November 01, 2013, 09:27:02 PM »

As a Haida I know of lots of supernatural stories,like the Bible they are used to teach,your God and your Bible are rife with tales of an angry and un-loving God. My stories teach you the world around has dangers and how to be aware of it. I learned a lot more from my uncles,grandparents,parents than you could ever learn about the real world in the pages of your Bible

Dangers are only viewable by how scared you are.

No fear = no danger. Whatever happens in my life, I will sack up and always praise God. Soldiers of Christ have no fear. We laugh at it.

Example: A materialist at gunpoint is crying, wetting his pants, begging not to die.

A Christian at gunpoint is singing "Our God is an awesome God."
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 09:29:15 PM by skeptic54768 »

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +104/-12
« Reply #1530 on: November 01, 2013, 09:35:51 PM »

Dangers are only viewable by how scared you are.

No fear = no danger. Whatever happens in my life, I will sack up and always praise God. Soldiers of Christ have no fear. We laugh at it.

Example: A materialist at gunpoint is crying, wetting his pants, begging not to die.

A Christian at gunpoint is singing "Our God is an awesome God."

You have been led astray by a demon. A drunk or a drug addict has no fear. The victim of the demon is easily led. Praise the demon Yahweh and die willingly.

This rubbish you have written is another example of how a demon in your head makes you believe anything until it destroys you. You are the plaything of your demon, like a mouse to a cat.

I am still waiting to hear about your omniscience.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 09:52:04 PM by Foxy Freedom »

Online skeptic54768

• Fellow
  • Darwins +53/-443
« Reply #1531 on: November 01, 2013, 09:51:12 PM »
You have been led astray by a demon. A drunk or a drug addict has no fear. The victim of the demon is easily led. Praise the demon Yahweh and die willingly.

This rubbish you have written is another example of how a demon in your head makes you believe anything until it destroys you. You are the plaything of your demon, like a mouse to a cat.

lol so in other words, you got nothin'.

At this point, all you can do is turn my arguments against me. This is what demons do when they are cornered....they accuse a follower of Christ of following a demon but we just laugh.

I will be praying for God to open your eyes.

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +104/-12
« Reply #1532 on: November 01, 2013, 10:06:01 PM »

lol so in other words, you got nothin'.

At this point, all you can do is turn my arguments against me. This is what demons do when they are cornered....they accuse a follower of Christ of following a demon but we just laugh.

So don't you care that you are like a drunk without fear, you don't care that you are being destroyed, you don't care about the nature of what you saw, and you avoid the question of your omniscience?

That is a big "nothin" for you to deny.

Your demon has forced you to deny the whole discussion. That is denial in a big way. Do you see what your demon has done? Look back to see how much you have NOT answered.
(To be continued, I hope)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 10:48:08 PM by Foxy Freedom »

Offline Ivellios

• Reader
  • Darwins +52/-0
  • Seek and Ye Shall Find
« Reply #1533 on: November 01, 2013, 10:08:26 PM »

How is she typing and responding to you if her eyes are not open?

Edit: Your (and your demon's) omniscience is foiled once again!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 10:11:02 PM by Ivellios »

Online skeptic54768

• Fellow
  • Darwins +53/-443
« Reply #1534 on: November 01, 2013, 10:10:30 PM »
How is she typing and responding to you if her eyes are not open?

This questions explains a lot about atheists not being able to understand which parts of the Bible are metaphorical.

Offline Ivellios

• Reader
  • Darwins +52/-0
  • Seek and Ye Shall Find
« Reply #1535 on: November 01, 2013, 10:16:08 PM »
This questions explains a lot about atheists not being able to understand which parts of the Bible are metaphorical.

If you were in a relationship with an All-Knowing god, he would have told you that I understand what you meant from the Christian perspective, because I was one once. I was just being a smart***. Once again, God fails.

Oh, and to say, "You weren't really a Christian." Then I have an example for you: Do you believe in Santa Claus? No? Why not? Did you when you were a child? Yes? Well, if you believed then, but not now, that means you never really believed in the first place, and everytime you said otherwise was a flat-out lie. See how that works, and how insulting it is?

Edit: grammar & punctuation
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 10:23:59 PM by Ivellios »

Online skeptic54768

• Fellow
  • Darwins +53/-443
« Reply #1536 on: November 01, 2013, 10:30:16 PM »

If you were in a relationship with an All-Knowing god, he would have told you that I understand what you meant from the Christian perspective, because I was one once. I was just being a smart***. Once again, God fails.

Oh, and to say, "You weren't really a Christian." Then I have an example for you: Do you believe in Santa Claus? No? Why not? Did you when you were a child? Yes? Well, if you believed then, but not now, that means you never really believed in the first place, and everytime you said otherwise was a flat-out lie. See how that works, and how insulting it is?

Edit: grammar & punctuation

I never believed in Santa so I can't say. I always saw it as illogical.
Plus, I spent a lot of Christmases at home alone because my parents worked a lot and there were never presents under tree until my parents came home with them. I knew if Santa was real he would've brought me the presents.

Santa can be proven wrong by leaving any child alone in the house on Christmas Eve and having them see no presents under the tree the next day.

How can you prove God is not there? It's not as easy as Santa.