Poll

Do you find me irritating, annoying, unpleasant, or insane?

Yes.
0 (0%)
No.
0 (0%)
You batshit crakka!
0 (0%)
Your not THAT bad...
0 (0%)
Please die for humanities sake.
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Apologies from A&A, and an added poll...  (Read 140 times)

Offline Angus and Alexis

• Reader
  • Darwins +71/-24
  • Residential Tulpamancer.
Apologies from A&A, and an added poll...
« on: October 04, 2013, 11:40:59 AM »
Okay...

Just to get stuff straight...

I am sorry for the lack of effort in my previous threads (well, i did try on my first one...).

I am sorry for any possible irritation or annoyance.

Lastly I am sorry if the topic of tulpae annoys you. (I have one more planned...xD)

Sincerely from A&A.

Edit: I might add that I am sorry especially for that awful poll i created that got locked.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 11:45:43 AM by Angus and Alexis »
Rule 1: No pooftas. Rule 2: No maltreating the theists, IF, anyone is watching. Rule 3: No pooftas. Rule 4: I do not want to see anyone NOT drinking after light out. Rule 5: No pooftas. Rule 6: There is NO...rule 6.

Offline Iamrational

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +9/-0
  • WWGHA Member
Re: Apologies from A&A, and an added poll...
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 11:53:52 AM »
Give yourself more credit. You are not annoying as a person. It is just the topic is far fetched.

Any time someone tries to explain, ghosts, spirits, invisible friends, 2nd personalities as people, gods, and any other non physical(invisible) entity I lose interest.

I for one, as many of you have as well, have made my mind up that supernatural is just bogus. I just don't have the patience. Just being straight forward.

Offline Angus and Alexis

• Reader
  • Darwins +71/-24
  • Residential Tulpamancer.
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 11:55:58 AM »
Give yourself more credit. You are not annoying as a person. It is just the topic is far fetched.

Any time someone tries to explain, ghosts, spirits, invisible friends, 2nd personalities as people, gods, and any other non physical(invisible) entity I lose interest.

I for one, as many of you have as well, have made my mind up that supernatural is just bogus. I just don't have the patience. Just being straight forward.

Ohh trust me, i know i can be annoying, i cannot dismiss that.

Rule 1: No pooftas. Rule 2: No maltreating the theists, IF, anyone is watching. Rule 3: No pooftas. Rule 4: I do not want to see anyone NOT drinking after light out. Rule 5: No pooftas. Rule 6: There is NO...rule 6.

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +645/-27
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 12:58:23 PM »
No, we're not doing this.  Angus, take a break.  Go outside, ride your bike. Have a drink of water.  Do something else for a little while.
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.