Author Topic: Driving damages ovaries!  (Read 223 times)

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +120/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
Driving damages ovaries!
« on: September 29, 2013, 06:34:53 AM »
Top Saudi cleric says women who drive risk damaging their ovaries

RIYADH - One of Saudi Arabia's top conservative clerics has said women who drive risk damaging their ovaries and bearing children with clinical problems, countering activists who are trying to end the Islamic kingdom's male-only driving rules.

If it weren't for all the oil they have, Saudi Arabia would likely rank about the same level of importance as Somalia.

John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +264/-33
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
Re: Driving damages ovaries!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 06:37:47 AM »
Well, if someone who has his head so far up his ass he's always eating the same shit he spews forward said it, it must be true. Especially a conservative. Those guys are never ignorant about science.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +177/-8
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 07:01:17 AM »
I guess riding is ok?
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline natlegend

• Reader
  • Darwins +63/-0
  • I shall smite thee, in HIS honor
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 08:46:17 PM »
^^^ not for the men it ain't, think of all that damage they're doing to their testicles    &)
"When we landed on the moon, that was the point where God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures, put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, you fucking turn up and say well done." - Eddie Izzard

You keep using that word. I do not think it means

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +511/-12
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 10:13:58 PM »
Nonsense, plain and simple.

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +783/-4
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 10:21:00 PM »
In the 19th century "experts" said that women should not go to college or study hard subjects because it would damage their reproductive organs. And, coincidentally,  get them better paying jobs. Convenient how doing farm work, scrubbing floors, washing heavy loads of laundry, hauling wood, and carrying 30 pound toddlers never seem to damage women's ovaries.  &)
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +177/-8
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2013, 03:21:52 AM »
In the 19th century "experts" said that women should not go to college or study hard subjects because it would damage their reproductive organs. And, coincidentally,  get them better paying jobs. Convenient how doing farm work, scrubbing floors, washing heavy loads of laundry, hauling wood, and carrying 30 pound toddlers never seem to damage women's ovaries.  &)
Careful GOP will grab hold of this next.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!