Author Topic: Hi Any Apotemnophiliacs here?  (Read 659 times)

Offline Crowbar

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-4
  • WWGHA Member
Hi Any Apotemnophiliacs here?
« on: September 28, 2013, 04:07:34 AM »
I thought this site was code for something else but I see it's full of atheists and Christians banging heads LOL. I'll get in the middle and let you slice me. Rock on!
"I want a medical amputation!!"

Apotemnophiliacs Unite -

God is a big hairy meanie with zits, bad breath and alopecia therefor God does not exist, NO WAY especially the big old, old ancient desert   bible god, coz he kills innocent baby lambs and white fur seals on the Sabbath. Atheism 101

Offline shnozzola

Re: Hi Any Apotemnophiliacs here?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 08:09:32 AM »
Yes, you are correct, Crowbar - this site is secretly the salamander forum.    It has nothing to do with sex and amputees.  After 100 posts the real site opens up where we discuss.  I shouldn't be telling you this, I may disappear, but the site has nothing to do with god.

http://www.discoverlife.org/mp/20q?guide=Salamanders

Here's a taste - Ambystoma cingulatum, the flatwoods salamander, has been discovered on Easter Island on top of a statue.  There are thoughts that .............  well, that's enough for now.  Some of the best minds in the world are here discussing the possibilities.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 08:12:14 AM by shnozzola »
“The best thing for being sad," replied Merlin, beginning to puff and blow, "is to learn something."  ~ T. H. White
  The real holy trinity:  onion, celery, and bell pepper ~  all Cajun Chefs

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +313/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 12:00:15 PM »
^YOU WILL PAY DEARLY FOR GIVING AWAY OUR SECRETS!

or not, I don't know.

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline Graybeard

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +527/-19
  • Is this going somewhere?
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 11:45:09 AM »
Here's a taste - Ambystoma cingulatum, the flatwoods salamander, has been discovered on Easter Island on top of a statue.  There are thoughts that .............  well, that's enough for now.  Some of the best minds in the world are here discussing the possibilities.

Ahem... I thought Screwtape told you that it was Ambystoma maculatum. And it wasn't Easter Island, it was Christmas Island and it wasn't a statue, it was a tree and it wasn't on top, it was halfway up. Apart from that the story's true.
Nobody says “There are many things that we thought were natural processes, but now know that a god did them.”