Author Topic: AWOL for a while  (Read 414 times)

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappĂ©
AWOL for a while
« on: September 12, 2013, 06:20:09 AM »
I'm flying overseas tonight and will not be back until the end of the month.  Check-ins at WWGHA will be minimal if they occur at all.  See you in a couple of weeks!
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +189/-8
Re: AWOL for a while
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 07:52:03 AM »
Are you working for the CIA now?  Be safe.  It is a crazy world out there.  If you run into trouble...let them you are Canadian.  ;)
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline neopagan

• Reader
  • Darwins +86/-3
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 08:47:31 AM »
PD said before he is headed to Ireland to help them alleviate a Guinness overproduction issue and to lead some lasses astray
If xian hell really exists, the stench of the burning billions of us should be a constant, putrid reminder to the handful of heavenward xians how loving your god is.  - neopagan

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappĂ©
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 04:58:31 PM »
Hey, everybody, I'm ba-a-a-ck!  :-)  We've got some mail in the mailbag that I'll be posting either this evening or tomorrow, depending on how things go with getting settled back into the house.  I also have stories to tell from Ireland, of course, but I'll save those for when I'm done getting everyone caught up with the mail.  Ireland was awesome.  I'm so glad I went.
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline Zankuu

• Reader
  • Darwins +132/-3
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2013, 05:02:12 PM »
Hey, everybody, I'm ba-a-a-ck!  :-)  We've got some mail in the mailbag that I'll be posting either this evening or tomorrow, depending on how things go with getting settled back into the house.  I also have stories to tell from Ireland, of course, but I'll save those for when I'm done getting everyone caught up with the mail.  Ireland was awesome.  I'm so glad I went.

Welcome back pd. Looking forward to the mail and hearing about your trip.
Leave nothing to chance. Overlook nothing. Combine contradictory observations. Allow yourself enough time. -Hippocrates of Cos

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +189/-8
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2013, 06:54:39 PM »
Oh, boy, it is like that holiday where you open gifts.  I can't wait...I want my mail now. ;)

Oh, and welcome back.  Sounds like you had a great time.  No amputees were cured while you were gone.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline wright

• Reader
  • Darwins +83/-1
  • "Sleep like a log, snore like a chainsaw."
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2013, 08:42:41 PM »
Glad it was a good break. Looking forward to hearing what you have to share.
Live a good life... If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.
--Marcus Aurelius

Offline neopagan

• Reader
  • Darwins +86/-3
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2013, 01:01:13 AM »
welcome back!  Anxiously awaiting mailbag brilliance that will drive me back to da'lawd...  not
If xian hell really exists, the stench of the burning billions of us should be a constant, putrid reminder to the handful of heavenward xians how loving your god is.  - neopagan

Offline wright

• Reader
  • Darwins +83/-1
  • "Sleep like a log, snore like a chainsaw."
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2013, 01:11:46 AM »
^^^Crowbar has both raised and lowered the bar of my expectations. Hoping for a pleasant surprise either way.
Live a good life... If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.
--Marcus Aurelius