Author Topic: Anthony Weiner debates religion with NYC voter  (Read 432 times)

Offline Quesi

• Reader
  • Darwins +371/-4
  • WWGHA Member
Anthony Weiner debates religion with NYC voter
« on: September 04, 2013, 04:40:00 PM »
Anthony Weiner is a class act all around.  From the sexting scandal, and the other sexting scandal, and the public apology for the sexting scandals, and then the subsequent sexting scandal, to calling an opponent "grandpa" at an AARP meeting, to the anti Arab stuff he used to spew before he married an Arab woman, Weiner is just the kind of guy that New Yorkers can be proud of.

For reasons I cannot understand, he was briefly #1 in the polls for the upcoming mayoral election.  Most recently, he seems to have commanded 7% of the vote for the upcoming primary.

But the man really can't stop sticking his foot in his mouth.  Here he is making friends on the campaign trail, and discussing theology with a fellow jew. 

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Anthony Weiner debates religion with NYC voter
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 09:26:17 PM »
I stopped caring what that guy stated a long time ago. Hell, I probably didn't care too much then. The guy always seemed like an idiot to me.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Online LoriPinkAngel

• Reader
  • Darwins +127/-6
  • I'm Your Nurse, Not Your Waitress...
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 11:56:42 PM »
As distasteful as I find Weiner I think in this instance he has a point.  If the other guy has an issue with him he should take it out at the polls.  He has no right to verbally blast him and no right to judge him.  The only one he owes an apology for the sexting crap is his wife.
It doesn't make sense to let go of something you've had for so long.  But it also doesn't make sense to hold on when there's actually nothing there.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 01:52:05 AM »
How about the women who he showed nude photos of himself where they didn't want him to?

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Online LoriPinkAngel

• Reader
  • Darwins +127/-6
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 11:04:27 AM »
Were they forced to look at his Weiner?  I'm not super informed on this.
It doesn't make sense to let go of something you've had for so long.  But it also doesn't make sense to hold on when there's actually nothing there.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 12:58:39 PM »

If a woman gets a text of Weiner's Weiner without prior consent to do so then that's forced. Though one of the women made a laugh of the whole thing she never requested to see his junk. He just freely willy'd his junk to her.

-Nam

Offline Quesi

• Reader
  • Darwins +371/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 06:31:34 PM »

This came from his twitter account.  But it might not be his.  Right?

But this one?  We are pretty sure it is him. 

You know, his monologue on single payer health care was the shining moment in his life.  It almost made me forgive him for a LONG racist monologue I was subjected to in his office a decade ago - long before the sexting scandal. 

At this point, he is just a joke.  I am embarrassed to share a boro with the man. 

Online LoriPinkAngel

• Reader
  • Darwins +127/-6
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2013, 07:18:36 PM »
I heard something about Single payer healthcare.  Is that even doable just for a city?  Sounded like an unfulfillable promise to me.

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +130/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2013, 08:03:14 PM »
You know, his monologue on single payer health care was the shining moment in his life.  It almost made me forgive him for a LONG racist monologue I was subjected to in his office a decade ago - long before the sexting scandal. 

At this point, he is just a joke.  I am embarrassed to share a boro with the man.

Sometimes arrogant assholes can make good points. The man comes with baggage. No pun intended.
John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Online LoriPinkAngel

• Reader
  • Darwins +127/-6
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2013, 10:07:37 PM »
"You do shit, we judge shit, then we send your ass back home to take more dick pics."  W. Kamau Bell