Author Topic: Why did God have only one son?  (Read 2456 times)

Offline jdawg70

• Reader
  • Darwins +437/-8
  • Ex-rosary squad
Re: Why did God have only one son?
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2013, 12:19:12 PM »
I like the self published book referred to as "the most important book since Darwin's 'The Origin of Species'"

It's like the local bar that has their "World Famous Burger" - it is true for certain definitions of 'world' and 'famous'.

Likewise, this book may very well be the most 'important', depending on the definition of 'important'.
"When we landed on the moon, that was the point where god should have come up and said 'hello'. Because if you invent some creatures, put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, you f**king turn up and say 'well done'."

- Eddie Izzard

http://deepaksducttape.wordpress.com/

Offline neopagan

• Reader
  • Darwins +86/-3
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2013, 12:24:33 PM »
I was ever so briefly tempted to plunk down the 5.99 for the kindle version, just for grins. But alas, had a burger instead...
If xian hell really exists, the stench of the burning billions of us should be a constant, putrid reminder to the handful of heavenward xians how loving your god is.  - neopagan

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +354/-85
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2013, 08:57:46 PM »
Maybe Biblegod has a low sperm count. When it spews it spews empty.

-Nam

So you think that, maybe, he tried to impregnate lots of virgins of pure thought thoughout the world but only got lucky with just the one Mary?

Or is it that Allah takes all the potential candidates to make up the 72 per Muslim male quota?

Doesn't really matter 'cause it obviously can't have girls. It has only the ribs of boys to play with.

;)

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.