Author Topic: Jeffrey Dahmer: Christian/Creationist in his own words  (Read 263 times)

Offline median

• Reader
  • Darwins +157/-14
  • Belief is not a choice.
    • Talk Origins
Jeffrey Dahmer: Christian/Creationist in his own words
« on: August 12, 2013, 10:53:54 AM »
For any that don't know, Jeffrey Dahmer was a homosexual/pedophile serial killer in Milwaukee WI, and Florida for a time, from 1978-1991 (when he was arrested). He usually gave his victims sleeping pills in their drink before killing, contorting, dismembering, and sometimes eating their flesh. I found this while watching another documentary of serial killers and just couldn't believe my ears. It starts to get interesting at 28:00. How striking!

Christians, is Jeff in heaven? What about Hitler, Mao, Po Pot, or Stalin?

« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 11:02:26 AM by median »
"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Star Stuff

• Darwins +128/-1
  • Carbon-based life form.
Re: Jeffrey Dahmer: Christian/Creationist in his own words
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 11:30:12 AM »
Truly stuck in a state of infancy/childhood, where they simply cannot conduct their lives in a responsible, loving, compassionate way without some authority figure.  Sad.
God is an Imaginary Friend for Grown-ups

Offline Graybeard

• Darwins +408/-13
  • Is this going somewhere?
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 11:41:48 AM »
In answer to your question about Dahmer:

1.   He is not in heaven:
It doesn’t matter what he believes, Dahmer was created by God to stoke the fires of Hell, and this is true even if he had led a perfect life:

Ro:9:20: Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
Ro:9:21: Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
Ro:9:22: What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

2.   He may or may not be in heaven, only God knows because it is His decision:

Ro:9:18: Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

3.   He is in heaven:

1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin."

I don't think there is any doubt left and I am glad to have been able to resolve this tricky theological problem.
RELIGION, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable. Ambrose Bierce

Offline median

• Reader
  • Darwins +157/-14
  • Belief is not a choice.
    • Talk Origins
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 02:17:19 AM »
I have been quoted before as saying that I do not think the bible is an authority on anything. Well, I now stand corrected. The bible IS an authority on utter confusion, contradiction, and nonsense.

:thumbsup:
"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." Friedrich Nietzsche