Author Topic: Radicalized Muslims  (Read 176 times)

Offline El Guapo

• Freshman
  • Darwins +3/-0
  • WWGHA Member
Radicalized Muslims
« on: August 06, 2013, 02:08:08 PM »
Yes every religion produces crazed zealots, fanatical followers and radical leaders but why is it that the Muslim religion tends to be the only one consistently turning out the really dangerous nut-bags who fly planes into buildings, blow themselves up in crowded buses/markets, or open fire on a military base killing 13 people and wounding 32 others?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/06/justice/hasan-court-martial/index.html

This guys excuse?
Hasan told the panel, "We mujahedeen are trying to establish the perfect religion." But, he added, "I apologize for the mistakes I made in this endeavor."
[/color][/b]
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 02:17:50 PM by El Guapo »

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +177/-8
Re: Radicalized Muslims
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 03:34:30 PM »
Sure looks like those who think like that are on the right path.  What could be more perfect than Islam? :blank:
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Mrjason

• Reader
  • Darwins +82/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 07:06:25 AM »
Yes every religion produces crazed zealots, fanatical followers and radical leaders but why is it that the Muslim religion tends to be the only one consistently turning out the really dangerous nut-bags who fly planes into buildings, blow themselves up in crowded buses/markets, or open fire on a military base killing 13 people and wounding 32 others?

Give the christians a break dude. After 200 years of slaughter in the near east, the 300 years of butchering each other in europe the genocides in south america a few hundred years of burning women not to mention the herding of children into the sea I think they deserve a bit of a rest from fanaticism  ;)

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +177/-8
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 07:37:10 AM »
True.  Christianity has had 1000s of years to evolve.  Islam is a few 100s years behind in that process...plus it is so rigid...believe or get punished or die.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!