Author Topic: There are many times I wish a few from this board were with me, like yesterday  (Read 578 times)

Offline Mountain

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-2
  • Devout Christian
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Governments do and can kill their own people. Mao Zedong is respobsible for killing around 60-70 million of his own people. That's nothing compared to Bush killing 3000 of his own.

Mao didn't pull false flag stunts to keep the population in line - he just killed them.

I think people who advocate false flag and crisis actors should be compelled to go to psychiatric counselling.

There's always a first time for everything you yankee twat.
“The Bible is very easy to understand. But we Christians are a bunch of scheming swindlers. We pretend to be unable to understand it because we know very well that the minute we understand, we are obliged to act accordingly.”

- Søren Kierkegaard, Provocations: Spiritual Writings of Kierkegaard

Offline ThatZenoGuy

• Reader
  • Darwins +92/-24
  • Residential Sexy Anthro Goddess
    • Spacebattles Account.

What the fuck is wrong with you!?
Rule 1: No pooftas. Rule 2: No maltreating the theists, IF, anyone is watching. Rule 3: No pooftas. Rule 4: I do not want to see anyone NOT drinking after light out. Rule 5: No pooftas. Rule 6: There is NO...rule 6.

Offline Mountain

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-2
  • Devout Christian
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
I'm just behaving like you.
“The Bible is very easy to understand. But we Christians are a bunch of scheming swindlers. We pretend to be unable to understand it because we know very well that the minute we understand, we are obliged to act accordingly.”

- Søren Kierkegaard, Provocations: Spiritual Writings of Kierkegaard

Offline ThatZenoGuy

• Reader
  • Darwins +92/-24
  • Residential Sexy Anthro Goddess
    • Spacebattles Account.
I'm just behaving like you.

Please troll on another forum.
Rule 1: No pooftas. Rule 2: No maltreating the theists, IF, anyone is watching. Rule 3: No pooftas. Rule 4: I do not want to see anyone NOT drinking after light out. Rule 5: No pooftas. Rule 6: There is NO...rule 6.

Online jaimehlers

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +1027/-25
  • WWGHA Member
Mountain, the green text indicates I am acting as a moderator in this thread.  I am informing you that referring to other members in this manner is prohibited, and directing you to not do so again.  It is also not appropriate to claim that you are simply following the example of other members; if you believe other members are violating the rules in some manner, you should use the Report to Moderator button in the lower left hand corner to alert the moderation team about it, not use it as an excuse to act in a certain way.
Nullus In Verba, aka "Take nobody's word for it!"  If you can't show it, then you don't know it.

Offline Ron Jeremy

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +128/-3
  • Where are all the rabbits?
Conspiracy theories always make so much sense....

https://youtu.be/5muY64Oyp10
If your god cannot physically appear before us, then it is imaginary.

It's as simple as that.

Offline YouCantHandleTheTruth

• Graduate
  • Darwins +78/-0
  • WWGHA Member

What the fuck is wrong with you!?

Maybe he's with the Westboro Baptist Church? 

Offline eh!

• Professor
  • Darwins +408/-88
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
Have WBC gone to ground, don't hear much anymore??
some skepisms,
1. "I have not seen God. I have felt the invisible presence"
2. What if there is a rock in the middle of a road, a blind person is speeding towards it, ...they say that they can't see it.   Would you recommend him to keep speeding?

Offline YouCantHandleTheTruth

• Graduate
  • Darwins +78/-0
  • WWGHA Member
Have WBC gone to ground, don't hear much anymore??

Yeah not sure.  With Fred Phelps dying and Nate leaving, they've lost a lot of power.  Heard an interview with Nate Phelps on The Thinking Atheist.  He's now an atheist, which is understandable.  I think he said a lot of Christians tell him "you just had a bad experience" but he explains to them that it's much more than that, that he's studied comparative religion, the history of religion, etc etc.  It's been awhile since I heard it but it's a great interview.  It's around 75 minutes long and you can heard it on YouTube.  Seth Andrews does a great job asking the key questions.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 07:07:08 AM by YouCantHandleTheTruth »

Offline eh!

• Professor
  • Darwins +408/-88
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
The multicoloured house of extreme gayness built across the street from WBC kind blunts their whole schtick.

Their god kills american soldiers serving in Iraq because of American gayness but same god allows extreme gays to set up shop across the street.

Comical.
some skepisms,
1. "I have not seen God. I have felt the invisible presence"
2. What if there is a rock in the middle of a road, a blind person is speeding towards it, ...they say that they can't see it.   Would you recommend him to keep speeding?

Online Add Homonym

• Fellow
  • Darwins +410/-5
  • I can haz jeezusburger™
The multicoloured house of extreme gayness built across the street from WBC kind blunts their whole schtick.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@39.0456382,-95.7212724,3a,75y,92.19h,79t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s0-_8eQxMlkvlKrIFi-WVgQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Classic case of Google street view time shifting. House looks rainbow when you look at it straight-on, but changes to white, when you drive to the left (end of the street).

WBC are just one family of trolls that inflames crowds and then sues for violent acts. It would fall apart when Fred left.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be bleedn obvious.