Author Topic: Taliban Write To Schoolgirl They Shot  (Read 357 times)

Offline Ron Jeremy

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +61/-2
  • WWGHA Member
Taliban Write To Schoolgirl They Shot
« on: July 17, 2013, 01:25:44 PM »
The Taliban in Afghanistan have written to a schoolgirl they shot to explain why they did it.

Although the Taliban commander said he found the attack "shocking" and wished he had warned her to stop criticising the group, he stopped short of condemning or apologising for the shooting.

"Taliban attacked you, was it Islamically correct or wrong, or you were deserved to be killed or not, I will not go in this argument now, let’s we leave it to Allah All mighty, He is the best judge," he said.

Hmmm "Allah is best judge"? I don't think it takes a god to work out that attempting to kill a teenage girl is wrong simply because she spoke. Actually from what I've heard of gods, they probably don't have the morals to make that decision.

http://news.sky.com/story/1117048/malala-letter-explains-why-taliban-shot-teen

Matthew 10:22 "and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved." - An example of a clearly demonstrably false biblical 'prophesy'.

The biblical myth of a 6000 year old Earth is proven false by the Gaia satellite directly measuring star age.

Offline Energized

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +29/-1
  • Enma Ai is GOD!
Re: Taliban Write To Schoolgirl They Shot
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 02:02:33 PM »
If Allah Almighty is the best judge, why do the Taliban think they're right in anything they do?

E.
'O pitiful shadow lost in the darkness,
Bringing torment and pain to others.
O damned soul wallowing in your sin.
Perhaps it is time to die?'

~Enma Ai, Jigoku Shoujo

Offline neopagan

• Reader
  • Darwins +86/-3
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 02:04:17 PM »
She could take solace in biblegod's tale of his servant Jephtha the Gileadite and his dealings with his only daughter.  Her own dad whacked her to please biblegod:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=judges%2011:29-40&version=NIV
If xian hell really exists, the stench of the burning billions of us should be a constant, putrid reminder to the handful of heavenward xians how loving your god is.  - neopagan

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +189/-8
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 03:10:28 PM »
I'm shocked !!! :o  The Taliban know how to write?
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +293/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 03:13:22 PM »
"We're sorry we tried to kill you, but it's not like we did anything wrong! The fact that you survived is proof of Allah's merciful nature!"
That's what I gathered from the OP.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One/Orion.