Author Topic: Isn't abortion the kindest thing one can do for another being?  (Read 15411 times)

Offline William

• Fellow
  • Darwins +92/-2
Re: Isn't abortion the kindest thing one can do for another being?
« Reply #290 on: October 30, 2013, 05:51:51 PM »
the problems orphans, andd kids with only one parent  help make my point.    out of the natural habitat of a father and mother.
God willing.
Git mit uns

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #291 on: October 30, 2013, 05:52:42 PM »
the problems orphans, andd kids with only one parent  help make my point.    out of the natural habitat of a father and mother.
God willing.

no,  Random Mutations willing.

lol
"You want to know who just loves abortions? God loves abortions. He performs them all the time and not even for the money. "  NoGodsForMe

"I wish it was men who got pregnant b/c we would squirt out these babies and go about our business.  We don't have be divas on this stuff."  DrTesla

Offline William

• Fellow
  • Darwins +92/-2
« Reply #292 on: October 30, 2013, 05:55:35 PM »

lol

lol??? lol???????????? you sick fucktard!
Git mit uns

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +96/-11
  • Why is it so difficult to say you don't know?
    • Foxy Freedom on Doctor Who
« Reply #293 on: October 30, 2013, 05:57:35 PM »
  You have to leave the kiddies in their natural habitats or they might have pyschological issues.

So you think that a child's natural habitat is with a father and mother. What would you say if I told you that a nuclear family of that type has not been normal is the history of mankind. It has been much more normal to have larger family units.

Some problems of modern life could actually be caused because family units are too small (just guessing this sentence based on studies of greater conformity in larger family groups). Someone might be able to find out more online.
Neither Foxy Freedom nor any associates can be reached via WWGHA. Their official antitheist website is http://the6antitheist6guide6.blogspot.co.uk

The 2nd edition of the free ebook Devil or Delusion ? The danger of Christianity to Democracy Freedom and Science.       http://t.co/2d1KcJ9V

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +307/-82
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #294 on: October 30, 2013, 05:58:38 PM »

lol

lol??? lol???????????? you sick fucktard!

Welcome to the club, William. Please keep your hands, and legs in the vehicle at all times (that way when we run him over with our club car, blood will only get on the car).

;)

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Online Dante

• Reader
  • Darwins +72/-9
  • Hedonist Extraordinaire
« Reply #295 on: October 30, 2013, 06:06:20 PM »
This fucktard isn't even entertaining any more. He's just douchebag trolling an atheist site, not wiiling to engage in discussion.

Why feed the troll?
Actually it doesn't. One could conceivably be all-powerful but not exceptionally intelligent.

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #296 on: October 30, 2013, 06:08:50 PM »
This fucktard isn't even entertaining any more. He's just douchebag trolling an atheist site, not wiiling to engage in discussion.

Why feed the troll?

i've discussed more than you have.   your posts all amount to this.   

Didn't you send me a nice private message.    i haven't changed.

i knew that I shouldn't have talked about gay adoption when somebody brought it up.    this is the issue that you can't talk about in society because of political correctness.   
"You want to know who just loves abortions? God loves abortions. He performs them all the time and not even for the money. "  NoGodsForMe

"I wish it was men who got pregnant b/c we would squirt out these babies and go about our business.  We don't have be divas on this stuff."  DrTesla

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +307/-82
« Reply #297 on: October 30, 2013, 06:10:11 PM »

Why feed the troll?

He put me on his ignore list. Want on? Tell him you're smarter than he is, and that ID/Creationism isn't science. That seems to be the reasons why he placed me there, though he calls it "stalking".

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +269/-31
« Reply #298 on: October 30, 2013, 06:11:21 PM »
What would you say if I told you that a nuclear family of that type has not been normal is the history of mankind. It has been much more normal to have larger family units.

That's a fact though, FF.  DrTroll has an intense aversion to facts.  Reality's liberal bias offends him.
The highest moral human authority is copied by our Gandhi neurons through observation.

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #299 on: October 30, 2013, 06:13:09 PM »
What would you say if I told you that a nuclear family of that type has not been normal is the history of mankind. It has been much more normal to have larger family units.

That's a fact though, FF.  DrTroll has an intense aversion to facts.  Reality's liberal bias offends him.

the pisspoor economy and sorry O-Care have a liberal bias, that is why they suck. 

Boom.

Dis is 2013, dis is the modern GOP, and dis is how we reach out now.  We all up in your face.  Boom.  lol

Offline Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +269/-31
« Reply #300 on: October 30, 2013, 06:15:59 PM »
Dis is 2013, dis is the modern GOP, and dis is how we reach out now.  We all up in your face.  Boom.  lol

The quote in my signature needed some context.  Thank you for providing it.

EDIT:  Nevermind, character limit.  Oh well.
The highest moral human authority is copied by our Gandhi neurons through observation.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +307/-82
« Reply #301 on: October 30, 2013, 06:20:30 PM »

The quote in my signature needed some context.  Thank you for providing it.

EDIT:  Nevermind, character limit.  Oh well.

Tried making it one quote instead of two, adding in the dates (condensed)?

-Nam

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #302 on: October 30, 2013, 06:21:57 PM »
Romney should have said Boom after all his points in that first debate with O'Prompter.  I never seen a debate beatdown like that. 

"Yo economy sucks, homey, why don't u go back to chicaaaaaaaaaaaago and get yo hate on with J. Wright while I clean up dis mess"  Romney's thought bubble during debate

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +96/-11
« Reply #303 on: October 30, 2013, 06:30:01 PM »

the pisspoor economy and sorry O-Care have a liberal bias, that is why they suck. 

Boom.

Are you surprised that I don't take you seriously?
Neither Foxy Freedom nor any associates can be reached via WWGHA. Their official antitheist website is http://the6antitheist6guide6.blogspot.co.uk

The 2nd edition of the free ebook Devil or Delusion ? The danger of Christianity to Democracy Freedom and Science.       http://t.co/2d1KcJ9V

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #304 on: October 30, 2013, 06:31:31 PM »

Boom.

if you voted for big O, especially last year,  you don't take much of anything seriously.   

Everything that is happening right now with the O-Care rollout was predicted by Rush Limbaugh and other conservatives.   All these dumb Democrat voters complaining about their premiums being jacked up or losing their plans at their companies.    lol   Affordable Care Act =  Republican's best issue

Big O can't even produce a website that works for people to sign up after 3 years to get it ready,  but somehow we want big O and Democrats running the healthcare industry.   lol
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 06:35:12 PM by DrTesla »

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +307/-82
« Reply #305 on: October 30, 2013, 06:39:33 PM »

Boom.

if you voted for big O, especially last year,  you don't take much of anything seriously.   

Everything that is happening right now with the O-Care rollout was predicted by Rush Limbaugh and other conservatives.   All these dumb Democrat voters complaining about their premiums being jacked up or losing their plans at their companies.    lol   Affordable Care Act =  Republican's best issue

Big O can't even produce a website that works for people to sign up after 3 years to get it ready,  but somehow we want big O and Democrats running the healthcare industry.   lol

All major programs have problems in the beginning, including ones by Republicans. Bush's prescription program had glitches on its website. Republicans asked Democrats to work with them on it, and they did. Democrats ask Republicans to help them and their response is "No.".

Cease with the rhetoric.

-Nam
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 06:41:41 PM by Nam »

Online Dante

• Reader
  • Darwins +72/-9
  • Hedonist Extraordinaire
« Reply #306 on: October 30, 2013, 07:02:19 PM »

Why feed the troll?

i knew that I shouldn't have talked about gay adoption when somebody brought it up.    this is the issue that you can't talk about in society because of political correctness.

Nope, I didn't send you a PM, and if I did, it surely wouldn't have been "nice". Because youre an immature idiot, simply trolling to fill the time and the void between your ears. One would think that with all that empty space, you'd be eager to fill it with knowledge, and possibly help get your IQ somewhere above that of a dung beetle.

Oh, and BTW, quantity vs. quality is how contributions are measured. But you'd know that if you'd ever done anything with a woman besides flog the dolphin to pictures of that sea-hag Coulter.
Actually it doesn't. One could conceivably be all-powerful but not exceptionally intelligent.

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #307 on: October 30, 2013, 07:05:10 PM »

Why feed the troll?

Nope, I didn't send you a PM, and if I did, it surely wouldn't have been "nice". Because youre an immature idiot, simply trolling to fill the time and the void between your ears. One would think that with all that empty space, you'd be eager to fill it with knowledge, and possibly help get your IQ somewhere above that of a dung beetle.

Oh, and BTW, quantity vs. quality is how contributions are measured. But you'd know that if you'd ever done anything with a woman besides flog the dolphin to pictures of that sea-hag Coulter.

i'll take Coulter over Nancy Pelosi, Shrillary Clinton,  and Michelle O.   In your case, that Weiner guy.     lol

you did send me a PM, said I was a logical debater and dont let these people run me off the website.   

Offline magicmiles

• Fellow
  • Darwins +175/-73
« Reply #308 on: October 30, 2013, 07:09:46 PM »
I thought PM stood for Private Message. Ah well.
The 2010 world cup was ruined for me by that slippery bastard Paul.

Online Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +182/-7
  • Official WWGHA Harpy, Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #309 on: October 30, 2013, 08:10:53 PM »
Sounds like increased Federal funding to provide better health care and support services for pregnant women might help, also funding of better adoption processes.

I wonder how much money the USA would free up if it cut defence spending by, say, 20%? Of course, that might mean the average Americans chances of being killed by a terrorist increases by 20%. But I doubt it.

we could save a lot of money by not giving it to Obama's cronies in the solar power industry whose companies go bankrupt shortly after.

or if we didn't implement O-Care.    surely nobody wants to repeal O-care though, b/c it is so awesome.   lol
This is relevant how, exactly?

Why feed the troll?

Or this?

Boom.

Or this?

Why feed the troll?

i'll take Coulter over Nancy Pelosi, Shrillary Clinton,  and Michelle O.   In your case, that Weiner guy.     lol

you did send me a PM, said I was a logical debater and dont let these people run me off the website.   

Or this?

Are you getting that desperate for trolling material? Start a new topic if you're going to change the subject - is this your first time in a forum? Jesus-pleezus you're an idiot.
My tolerance for BS is limited, and I use up most of it IRL.

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #310 on: October 30, 2013, 08:28:49 PM »
Some forums are more rigid than others.   I fully expect to be banned sooner or later.   This is a liberal website afterall.   That is what liberal websites do. 

lol

Online Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +182/-7
« Reply #311 on: October 30, 2013, 08:40:05 PM »
Some forums are more rigid than others.   I fully expect to be banned sooner or later.   This is a liberal website afterall.   That is what liberal websites do. 

lol

You could start a new thread to complain about that if you like. You haven't been banned yet (will you send your little friends to see what a great job you did here making a fool of yourself?) so post away. Just try to maintain the minimum level of not-too-stupid-to-understand-how-discussion-forums-work.

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #312 on: October 30, 2013, 08:45:39 PM »

lol

You could start a new thread to complain about that if you like. You haven't been banned yet (will you send your little friends to see what a great job you did here making a fool of yourself?) so post away. Just try to maintain the minimum level of not-too-stupid-to-understand-how-discussion-forums-work.

A lot of websites don't allow cursing and the f-bomb and other crude statements.  If they aren't banning people who do that, I don't see how they really be bothered by me.   

It is good to have one token conservative /  "creationist"   on here.  Diversity.  lol

Offline shnozzola

« Reply #313 on: October 30, 2013, 08:47:57 PM »
DrTesla
You should check out rr-bb.com - the Rapture Ready conservative folks.  They have a long list of people that aren't welcome on their website.  Say one questionable thing, such as " are you sure of your facts?'  and you are quickly banned.  Conservative websites do that.  ;)

My guess is you have found much better debate on this atheist website than you will on many creationist / religious type sites. 

As for your interest in El-Rushbo, you have many of his traits, like saying something totally ridiculous that you know isn't true, than sticking in an lol, as if your egotistical hatred and belittling of others is only a joke.

God help us if people like you get more power.  Oh wait, we'll have to help ourselves.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 08:50:40 PM by shnozzola »
“The best thing for being sad," replied Merlin, beginning to puff and blow, "is to learn something."  ~ T. H. White
  The real holy trinity:  onion, celery, and bell pepper ~  all Cajun Chefs

Online Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +182/-7
« Reply #314 on: October 30, 2013, 09:06:06 PM »
A lot of websites don't allow cursing and the f-bomb and other crude statements. 
Irrelevant. You're on THIS website.
If they aren't banning people who do that, I don't see how they really be bothered by me.   
Did you read the forum rules, as has been suggested to you several times? Don't bitch about getting smacked down for breaking them if you can't be bothered to know what they are. That's just more childish whining. Take some responsibility for yourself while you spout off about your conservative values you idiot.
It is good to have one token conservative
Blatant ignorance on display yet again. What makes you think you're the only conservative here? 
/  "creationist"   on here. 
Again, what makes you think you're the only one? Frankly, you're kind of late to the party - you missed Wayne and Maggie altogether.
Diversity.  lol
You do realize that you find you far more impressive than anyone else does, right? You're not bringing any diversity to this place - I don't think you've proposed a single original thing since you got here. Why do you think it's been so easy to kick your arguments to pieces? Lots of previous experience doing it resides right here in these figurative walls - if you had bothered to look around first, you might have waited until you had some  better arguments before busting out the silliness you've been posting.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +307/-82
« Reply #315 on: October 30, 2013, 09:08:57 PM »

lol

You keep saying this as if that's exactly what you want them to do. They won't do it but they might isolate you.

-Nam

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #316 on: October 30, 2013, 09:24:27 PM »
Who have I belittled on here?

You guys have hurled insult after insult at me.  Thankfull, I am a rock. 

I am the most affable person on here, by far. 

You guys want to stone me for simply loving babies and wanting to save them from slaughter because all you wanted to do was GET IT ON with some stranger you meet at McDonalds one night.

Online Zankuu

• Reader
  • Darwins +131/-3
    • I am a Forum Guide
« Reply #317 on: October 30, 2013, 09:29:16 PM »
Ignore the troll. Let this thread die.
Leave nothing to chance. Overlook nothing. Combine contradictory observations. Allow yourself enough time. -Hippocrates of Cos

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +96/-11
« Reply #318 on: October 30, 2013, 09:30:47 PM »
Who have I belittled on here?

You guys have hurled insult after insult at me.  Thankfull, I am a rock. 

I am the most affable person on here, by far. 

You guys want to stone me for simply loving babies and wanting to save them from slaughter because all you wanted to do was GET IT ON with some stranger you meet at McDonalds one night.

It is a good thing that you are polite, but do you see that if you ignore information that people give you, people will think it is an insult. Even if you don't mean it to be. People will like you if you read information they give you.