Author Topic: Isn't abortion the kindest thing one can do for another being?  (Read 18797 times)

Offline Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +196/-7
  • Official WWGHA Harpy, Ex-rosary squad
Re: Isn't abortion the kindest thing one can do for another being?
« Reply #261 on: October 30, 2013, 04:41:12 PM »
Damn dude, you're really not willing to figure out ANYTHING for yourself are you?
"It's hard to, but I'm starting to believe some of you actually believe these things.  That is completely beyond my ability to understand if that is really the case, but things never cease to amaze me."

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #262 on: October 30, 2013, 04:42:17 PM »
well, yeah.  it is about me not seeing them.  hence "ignore".
"You want to know who just loves abortions? God loves abortions. He performs them all the time and not even for the money. "  NoGodsForMe

"I wish it was men who got pregnant b/c we would squirt out these babies and go about our business.  We don't have be divas on this stuff."  DrTesla

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #263 on: October 30, 2013, 04:43:32 PM »
Damn dude, you're really not willing to figure out ANYTHING for yourself are you?

jag, i think you are too hippie for me to understand.   i don't how you argue logically that adoption isn't a solution to the unwanted baby question. 
"You want to know who just loves abortions? God loves abortions. He performs them all the time and not even for the money. "  NoGodsForMe

"I wish it was men who got pregnant b/c we would squirt out these babies and go about our business.  We don't have be divas on this stuff."  DrTesla

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +333/-85
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #264 on: October 30, 2013, 04:43:37 PM »
[How did that happen?]

This isn't your topic. This is epedemic's topic. You don't own this topic. You don't own this website. I can talk or respond to anyone I please. If you don't like it then you leave.

-Nam
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 04:45:13 PM by Nam »
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline magicmiles

• Fellow
  • Darwins +180/-73
« Reply #265 on: October 30, 2013, 04:45:11 PM »
how do you add somebody to an ignore list on here.   my stalker needs to go.

Go to your forum profile, click on modify profile, there is a drop down list from which you can choose to add someone to an ignore list.
Go on up you baldhead.

Offline Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +196/-7
« Reply #266 on: October 30, 2013, 04:52:31 PM »

jag, i think you are too hippie for me to understand.   i don't how you argue logically that adoption isn't a solution to the unwanted baby question.
I didn't. Not even remotely.

Maybe I really have been giving you too much credit - all this time I figured you were actually reasonably intelligent and just playing the fool for the sake of keeping the trolling going. Now I'm thinking you really are....well, maybe as much a fool as you've been acting and I'm in the wrong for giving you the benefit of the doubt.

What's the story with that degree you claim to have?
"It's hard to, but I'm starting to believe some of you actually believe these things.  That is completely beyond my ability to understand if that is really the case, but things never cease to amaze me."

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +333/-85
« Reply #267 on: October 30, 2013, 04:54:33 PM »

I didn't. Not even remotely.

Maybe I really have been giving you too much credit - all this time I figured you were actually reasonably intelligent and just playing the fool for the sake of keeping the trolling going. Now I'm thinking you really are....well, maybe as much a fool as you've been acting and I'm in the wrong for giving you the benefit of the doubt.

What's the story with that degree you claim to have?

He probably got it from FAUX NOISE University.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #268 on: October 30, 2013, 04:56:49 PM »
I don't like to talk about my personal life on the internet.   

your point made no sense.  maybe you were saying it is easy to be able to adopt, so i have no excuses?  although i think it is actually pretty hard to be cleared to be able to adopt.   this is also based on the premise that somehow I am a hypocrite if I don't take of other people's kids  as the result of me opposing abortion.   lol

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +333/-85
« Reply #269 on: October 30, 2013, 05:00:26 PM »

your point made no sense.  maybe you were saying it is easy to be able to adopt, so i have no excuses?  although i think it is actually pretty hard to be cleared to be able to adopt.   this is also based on the premise that somehow I am a hypocrite if I don't take of other people's kids  as the result of me opposing abortion.   lol

Bullshit. Coming here and spewing your Creationism, abortion views, etc., is you talking about your "personal" life.

-Nam

Offline Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +196/-7
« Reply #270 on: October 30, 2013, 05:04:45 PM »

Ok, I get it. You are that thick. Never mind, you won't be able to grasp any of what I would tell you about this topic if you misunderstand what I've said so far this badly.

I'm sorry for making so much fun of you - I didn't realize that you are this challenged. Far be it from me to add to the burdens you must already be enduring under such constraints.

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #271 on: October 30, 2013, 05:05:37 PM »

Ok, I get it. You are that thick. Never mind, you won't be able to grasp any of what I would tell you about this topic if you misunderstand what I've said so far this badly.

I'm sorry for making so much fun of you - I didn't realize that you are this challenged. Far be it from me to add to the burdens you must already be enduring under such constraints.
]

ok, well why not just say it again in a different way.  i thought you were talking about setting up an adoption agency and how easy it was. 

maybe it was meant as sarcasm and you were saying it is hard to be cleared to adopt, thus there are not many people who can adopt?   who know, i am so confused.   
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 05:07:16 PM by DrTesla »

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +925/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #272 on: October 30, 2013, 05:07:22 PM »

Suppose you want to double the number of babies adopted, and possibly reduce the abortion rate. First, you would have to give women an incentive to continue with an unwanted pregnancy-- like good prenatal care, an income if they can't work, help with other children, etc. That costs money-- most likely from taxes that you have already stated you don't want to pay.

Second, you need to start more adoption agencies and/or loosen up the regulations currently preventing many people from adopting. There are laws in some states against gays adopting; some people don't even want atheists to adopt. Traditionally, church groups only let their own members adopt the children in their charge. If you want there to be lots more adoptions, that all might have to change. 

Regulations in many countries are pretty strict on adopting babies, because of the potential for fraud and abuse. You would not a fly-by-night organization recruiting poor pregnant women in Ukraine or Mexico or Nigeria and tricking them or paying them to give up their babies-- or even kidnapping the babies outright, knowing the women have no legal recourse.

People could lie to women, saying they would still have legal custody and be able to visit the child, which may not be the case. Or telling the women that the child will be able to sponsor them for US citizenship, which is also not the case. You would not want babies brokered to child prostitution outfits. You would not want people adopting a bunch of kids and putting them all on welfare as a business model.

All these things do go on, even with the regulations and laws we have. If you loosen the regs or let more people enter the adoption "business", there will be even more of this stuff. So, you can propose a policy, but if you don't think about the real-life consequences, you are just....flapping your gums on the internet.  :D
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +333/-85
« Reply #273 on: October 30, 2013, 05:10:00 PM »

Suppose you want to double the number of babies adopted, and possibly reduce the abortion rate. First, you would have to give women an incentive to continue with an unwanted pregnancy-- like good prenatal care, an income if they can't work, help with other children, etc. That costs money-- most likely from taxes that you have already stated you don't want to pay.

Second, you need to start more adoption agencies and/or loosen up the regulations currently preventing many people from adopting. There are laws in some states against gays adopting; some people don't even want atheists to adopt. Traditionally, church groups only let their own members adopt the children in their charge. If you want there to be lots more adoptions, that all might have to change. 

Regulations in many countries are pretty strict on adopting babies, because of the potential for fraud and abuse. You would not a fly-by-night organization recruiting poor pregnant women in Ukraine or Mexico or Nigeria and tricking them or paying them to give up their babies-- or even kidnapping the babies outright, knowing the women have no legal recourse.

People could lie to women, saying they would still have legal custody and be able to visit the child, which may not be the case. Or telling the women that the child will be able to sponsor them for US citizenship, which is also not the case. You would not want babies brokered to child prostitution outfits. You would not want people adopting a bunch of kids and putting them all on welfare as a business model.

All these things do go on, even with the regulations and laws we have. If you loosen the regs or let more people enter the adoption "business", there will be even more of this stuff. So, you can propose a policy, but if you don't think about the real-life consequences, you are just....flapping your gums on the internet.  :D

He's for all those things. He's a Republican.

;)

-Nam

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #274 on: October 30, 2013, 05:11:57 PM »
I am kind of against letting gays adopt kids b/c kids are designed to have a mommy and a daddy and we don't now how having two daddies or two mommies affects them.   You have to live the kiddies in their natural habitats or they might have pyschological issues.

then the kids will have to explain to other kids at school why they have two daddies or moommies and they might get bullied. 

then you are looking at a potential Michael Jackson scenario and obviously nobody wants that.

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +105/-12
  • Why is it so difficult to say you don't know?
    • Foxy Freedom on Doctor Who
« Reply #275 on: October 30, 2013, 05:12:51 PM »

You are just taking the easy way out so that you don't have to answer questions. You should just put everyone on your ignore list. It would not make much difference to your posts.

The problem I have with you is that I don't think you even care what you type. I think you are just having a laugh until you get a new job. I think you are just on an ego trip.

I would not be surprised if you got your creationist junk from joining a creationist website and telling them that evolution was true.
Neither Foxy Freedom nor any associates can be reached via WWGHA. Their official antitheist website is http://the6antitheist6guide6.blogspot.co.uk

The 2nd edition of the free ebook Devil or Delusion ? The danger of Christianity to Democracy Freedom and Science.       http://t.co/2d1KcJ9V

Offline magicmiles

• Fellow
  • Darwins +180/-73
« Reply #276 on: October 30, 2013, 05:14:03 PM »
Sounds like increased Federal funding to provide better health care and support services for pregnant women might help, also funding of better adoption processes.

I wonder how much money the USA would free up if it cut defence spending by, say, 20%? Of course, that might mean the average Americans chances of being killed by a terrorist increases by 20%. But I doubt it.
Go on up you baldhead.

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #277 on: October 30, 2013, 05:14:51 PM »

You are just taking the easy way out so that you don't have to answer questions. You should just put everyone on your ignore list. It would not make much difference to your posts.

The problem I have with you is that I don't think you even care what you type. I think you are just having a laugh until you get a new job. I think you are just on an ego trip.

I would not be surprised if you got your creationist junk from joining a creationist website and telling them that evolution was true.

ID and creationism isn't the same thing.  lot of differences,  one talks about the bible, the other doesn't, for starters.

i don't lie about my beliefs.  i actually thought this website would have more ID people on it, because it said it is an addictive discussion,  not a group grope validation exercise.   

lol

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #278 on: October 30, 2013, 05:16:21 PM »
Sounds like increased Federal funding to provide better health care and support services for pregnant women might help, also funding of better adoption processes.

I wonder how much money the USA would free up if it cut defence spending by, say, 20%? Of course, that might mean the average Americans chances of being killed by a terrorist increases by 20%. But I doubt it.

we could save a lot of money by not giving it to Obama's cronies in the solar power industry whose companies go bankrupt shortly after.

or if we didn't implement O-Care.    surely nobody wants to repeal O-care though, b/c it is so awesome.   lol

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +105/-12
  • Why is it so difficult to say you don't know?
    • Foxy Freedom on Doctor Who
« Reply #279 on: October 30, 2013, 05:29:31 PM »

ID and creationism isn't the same thing.  lot of differences,  one talks about the bible, the other doesn't, for starters.

i don't lie about my beliefs.  i actually thought this website would have more ID people on it, because it said it is an addictive discussion,  not a group grope validation exercise.   

lol

How can anyone be sure?
Neither Foxy Freedom nor any associates can be reached via WWGHA. Their official antitheist website is http://the6antitheist6guide6.blogspot.co.uk

The 2nd edition of the free ebook Devil or Delusion ? The danger of Christianity to Democracy Freedom and Science.       http://t.co/2d1KcJ9V

Offline Wasserbuffel

• Student
  • Darwins +19/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #280 on: October 30, 2013, 05:33:35 PM »
I am kind of against letting gays adopt kids b/c kids are designed to have a mommy and a daddy and we don't now how having two daddies or two mommies affects them.   You have to live the kiddies in their natural habitats or they might have pyschological issues.

then the kids will have to explain to other kids at school why they have two daddies or moommies and they might get bullied.

then you are looking at a potential Michael Jackson scenario and obviously nobody wants that.

Are you really attempting to make an argument with adults by using the terms "mommies" and "daddies"?  LOL

Also, the "argument" is so nonsensical that it would be laughable, if it weren't so frightening and sad.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +333/-85
« Reply #281 on: October 30, 2013, 05:35:28 PM »

Republicans would never cut defense spending. The military already gets $200 billion they really don't need but Republicans say they need it so they must.

-Nam

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #282 on: October 30, 2013, 05:37:07 PM »

Are you really attempting to make an argument with adults by using the terms "mommies" and "daddies"?  LOL

Also, the "argument" is so nonsensical that it would be laughable, if it weren't so frightening and sad.

are you gay?   My argument is legit, kids shouldn't be guinea pigs in some kind of social experiment.    I just hope little Johnny gets a choice.   lol

we need to make sure this is the best thing for the children,  not for gays.   I'm not saying gays can't make great parents.   but obviously a kid needs a mother and a father because that is what Nature (Random Mutations)   or "God"  set up.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 05:39:51 PM by DrTesla »

Offline William

• Fellow
  • Darwins +92/-2
« Reply #283 on: October 30, 2013, 05:41:08 PM »
You have to live the kiddies in their natural habitats or they might have pyschological issues.

Let there be orphans  :(

Git mit uns

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +333/-85
« Reply #284 on: October 30, 2013, 05:42:41 PM »

are you gay?   My argument is legit, kids shouldn't be guinea pigs in some kind of social experiment.    I just hope little Johnny gets a choice.   lol

we need to make sure this is the best thing for the children,  not for gays.   I'm not saying gays can't make great parents.   but obviously a kid needs a mother and a father because that is what Nature (Random Mutations)   or "God"  set up.

Bookmarking to smite in an hour. I mean, he's probably of the mind if gays have their own children they should be taken away from them.

Idiot.

-Nam

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +270/-3
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #285 on: October 30, 2013, 05:45:15 PM »
My body is designed to give a woman who wants one a baby, and pleasure.   lol

May I suggest a career as a celibate monk, or an elective bilateral orchiectomy, to avoid disappointing the XX community with false advertising?

How can I be anti-woman if I want to save female babies from slaughter?

Because you are intruding on our right to control our bodies.  You are My enemy.

Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #286 on: October 30, 2013, 05:46:09 PM »
You have to live the kiddies in their natural habitats or they might have pyschological issues.

Let there be orphans  :(

the problems orphans, andd kids with only one parent  help make my point.    out of the natural habitat of a father and mother.

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +270/-3
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #287 on: October 30, 2013, 05:48:43 PM »
Bookmarking to smite in an hour. I mean, he's probably of the mind if gays have their own children they should be taken away from them.

That scenario could easily apply to Me and My daughter.  Fortunately she's in her late 20s and has no qualms about using sharp objects.  (IIRC, in grade 6 she stabbed a classroom bully in the back of the hand with a pencil.)
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #288 on: October 30, 2013, 05:49:47 PM »
My body is designed to give a woman who wants one a baby, and pleasure.   lol

May I suggest a career as a celibate monk, or an elective bilateral orchiectomy, to avoid disappointing the XX community with false advertising?

How can I be anti-woman if I want to save female babies from slaughter?

Because you are intruding on our right to control our bodies.  You are My enemy.

i have a feeling you don't have too worry too much about pregnancy.   lol

i'm your friend because I want to save you from lifelong guilt which occurs  in every woman who aborts.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +333/-85
« Reply #289 on: October 30, 2013, 05:50:19 PM »

That scenario could easily apply to Me and My daughter.  Fortunately she's in her late 20s and has no qualms about using sharp objects.  (IIRC, in grade 6 she stabbed a classroom bully in the back of the hand with a pencil.)

Is she hot?

lol! j/k

-Nam