Author Topic: Isn't abortion the kindest thing one can do for another being?  (Read 18909 times)

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +293/-32
Re: Isn't abortion the kindest thing one can do for another being?
« Reply #203 on: October 30, 2013, 03:09:07 PM »
Sorry to nitpick, Screw, but...

I do not find that unsurprising.

Intentional double negative, or..?
I have not encountered any mechanical malfunctioning in my spirit.  It works every single time I need it to.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +335/-85
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #204 on: October 30, 2013, 03:11:07 PM »
lol, here we go again.    So I would need to take care of every slave  after they were freed , to oppose slavery?   That is your dumb logic.

person who supports abortion does not have the moral high ground on somebody who does not. 

the rape scenario is complicated b/c the woman did not have consensual sex and having the baby of her rapist could be a pyschiatric issue for her.   So I see it as a miscarriage forced by situation.  She's  not murdering the baby.   You basically accusing a raped woman who chooses not to have her baby of murder.   The baby is killed but it is not murder.   Murder is putting the baby down b/c all you wanted was a good time with the random man you meet at a bar.

I will not apologize for being able to see grey rather than make every situation a black and white thing. 

You just don't get the societal conditions that would have to be met. And you obviously don't care.

All life is precious. Which to you isn't even true because if it were then you wouldn't state that if women want an abortion they should do it to themselves which more than likely will kill them, which you're advocating for. Their death.

You don't care about life, people like you never do.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #205 on: October 30, 2013, 03:13:46 PM »
Don't we pay taxes to help the poor?  You act like there is no safety net for the poor.   So what are paying taxes for?

I think it is amusing pro abortioners try to call us hypocrites because  most of us support death penalty for murderers,  but seems to me that makes you a hypocrite b/c you care more about murderers than babies.   

The majjority of abortions are not of a "fertilized egg"...the baby has brain waves, a beating heart, nevrous system and it reacts violenting when the abortion procedure starts crushing it.

Most of what Planned Parenthoood does is abortion ,  the other stuff is just cover.     I'm not agaist tPP doing the other stuff, but they shouldn't get tax dollars to do abortions.
"You want to know who just loves abortions? God loves abortions. He performs them all the time and not even for the money. "  NoGodsForMe

"I wish it was men who got pregnant b/c we would squirt out these babies and go about our business.  We don't have be divas on this stuff."  DrTesla

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +335/-85
« Reply #206 on: October 30, 2013, 03:16:01 PM »
discussion of moderation is not allowed in thread.  please keep on topic.  If you have questions about moderation, you may PM a staff member.

lol,  I know it is you giving me the warnings, screw.

if you were serious about the rules,  that Nam creep wouldn't be posting on here anymore.   dude is a bag of hostility.   I could see that dude shooting up a school or something.

Only a school with idiots like you in it but then I'd have to own a gun, which I don't but I bet you own several.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Online Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +196/-7
  • Official WWGHA Harpy, Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #207 on: October 30, 2013, 03:17:34 PM »
25% of all abortions in this country are performed on married women.

31 states allow men who father through rape to assert the same custody and visitation rights to their child or children. The perpetrator is permitted to continue tormenting the victim by legally supported means, regardless of conviction status. Only two studies have ever analyzed the outcomes of pregnancies from rape, but they both indicate that at least 30% of these women do chose to complete the pregnancy and raise the child – would that number be higher with better laws in place to shield both mother and child from the rapist?

Why is there no birth control pill for MEN?

No person can be forced to donate any part of their body (organs, blood, plasma, anything bodily whatsoever) - why is this the only circumstances that allows this argument to be ignored? There's no question of the legal status of the mother - she is a person with all the legal protections she's entitled to as a citizen of the US. The same cannot be said of the potential future human she carries.

Plenty more facts where these came from - on my desktop, after being researched in depth. Hell, I can even give you links to credible sources so you can see for yourse... oh snap, never mind, I forgot who I was talking to.

Bring on your baseless opinion DrT. I appreciate all that you are doing here.
"It's hard to, but I'm starting to believe some of you actually believe these things.  That is completely beyond my ability to understand if that is really the case, but things never cease to amaze me."

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +335/-85
« Reply #208 on: October 30, 2013, 03:18:32 PM »
Don't we pay taxes to help the poor?  You act like there is no safety net for the poor.   So what are paying taxes for?

I think it is amusing pro abortioners try to call us hypocrites because  most of us support death penalty for murderers,  but seems to me that makes you a hypocrite b/c you care more about murderers than babies.   

The majjority of abortions are not of a "fertilized egg"...the baby has brain waves, a beating heart, nevrous system and it reacts violenting when the abortion procedure starts crushing it.

Most of what Planned Parenthoood does is abortion ,  the other stuff is just cover.     I'm not agaist tPP doing the other stuff, but they shouldn't get tax dollars to do abortions.

Oh, so our taxes just go to the poor. You keep bringing that up as if it were the case. If all our taxes went to the poor than I'd believe the poor would be nonexistent but since our taxes don't go just to the poor your incompetency on the matter is quite vivid.

Try again.

-Nam

Online Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +196/-7
« Reply #209 on: October 30, 2013, 03:19:56 PM »

Keep it up dude, you're actually making my argument for me - you can not be this stupid. Do you really think this is what "your" taxes are going toward?

Fuck me bloody man, the internet is right at your fingertips. Stop telling the whole world how pig-ignorant you are - and stop saying things so stupid they lead me to insult pigs!
"It's hard to, but I'm starting to believe some of you actually believe these things.  That is completely beyond my ability to understand if that is really the case, but things never cease to amaze me."

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +335/-85
« Reply #210 on: October 30, 2013, 03:20:46 PM »

31 states allow men who father through rape to assert the same custody and visitation rights to their child or children. The perpetrator is permitted to continue tormenting the victim by legally supported means, regardless of conviction status. Only two studies have ever analyzed the outcomes of pregnancies from rape, but they both indicate that at least 30% of these women do chose to complete the pregnancy and raise the child – would that number be higher with better laws in place to shield both mother and child from the rapist?

No person can be forced to donate any part of their body (organs, blood, plasma, anything bodily whatsoever) - why is this the only circumstances that allows this argument to be ignored? There's no question of the legal status of the mother - she is a person with all the legal protections she's entitled to as a citizen of the US. The same cannot be said of the potential future human she carries.

Plenty more facts where these came from - on my desktop, after being researched in depth. Hell, I can even give you links to credible sources so you can see for yourse... oh snap, never mind, I forgot who I was talking to.

You should provide sources, saying it doesn't make so. Which is our point to them.

-Nam

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +293/-32
« Reply #211 on: October 30, 2013, 03:20:54 PM »
The right-wingers who oppose legal abortion also tend to oppose taxes to help the poor.

Punishment is a much more sensible explanation of their motives than concern for human life is.  The former involves no hypocrisy; the latter involves obvious, unavoidable hypocrisy.
I have not encountered any mechanical malfunctioning in my spirit.  It works every single time I need it to.

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #212 on: October 30, 2013, 03:21:02 PM »
Jag,

Have you ever seen the movie Doubt?
"You want to know who just loves abortions? God loves abortions. He performs them all the time and not even for the money. "  NoGodsForMe

"I wish it was men who got pregnant b/c we would squirt out these babies and go about our business.  We don't have be divas on this stuff."  DrTesla

Offline Wasserbuffel

• Student
  • Darwins +19/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #213 on: October 30, 2013, 03:24:38 PM »

So, because you do the bare minimum that's legally required of you to promote the welfare of your fellow humans, you expect us to applaud you? you expect us to exempt you from the moral responsibilities the position you have taken up obligates you to?

You don't have to take care of all the unwanted babies, you just have to take care of ONE.  For such a grand alternative to abortion, you seem excessively loathe to help out in any way more than the very least you can possibly do.

Fiction and fact are not the same things. Perhaps you should look up the definition of each and educate yourself.  In fact, you should educate yourself on a lot more than that, but as you're so excessively fond of doing the absolute least, I'll give you that option.

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +105/-12
  • Why is it so difficult to say you don't know?
    • Foxy Freedom on Doctor Who
« Reply #214 on: October 30, 2013, 03:25:00 PM »

if you were serious about the rules,  that Nam creep wouldn't be posting on here anymore.   dude is a bag of hostility.   I could see that dude shooting up a school or something.

Insults like that are not a good idea, especially as you said earlier that you do not insult people. I doubt anyone here would go that far even about the most delusional person.

I am very reluctant to use insults. I have only used "idiot" a few times (all to you I think).

How about answering my questions.
The Foxy Freedom antitheist website is http://the6antitheist6guide6.blogspot.co.uk

The 2nd edition of the free ebook Devil or Delusion ? The danger of Christianity to Democracy Freedom and Science.       http://t.co/2d1KcJ9V

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #215 on: October 30, 2013, 03:25:12 PM »
The right-wingers who oppose legal abortion also tend to oppose taxes to help the poor.

Punishment is a much more sensible explanation of their motives than concern for human life is.  The former involves no hypocrisy; the latter involves obvious, unavoidable hypocrisy.

we are overtaxed,  if the poor aren't getting their entitlements that is on the leftwingers.  I guarantee those democrat pols are getting paid though.   lol

Leftwingers propose the higher taxes,  right wingers are the ones who pay them.   lol

you guys just trying to shift the moral high ground from the pro-lifers to your side.    studies have shown red states give more to charity than people in blue states.   Obama won't even send his brother over in Africa who lives in squalor in a hut  100 dollars which would be like 10 times what he has now.

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #216 on: October 30, 2013, 03:27:26 PM »

Insults like that are not a good idea, especially as you said earlier that you do not insult people. I doubt anyone here would go that far even about the most delusional person.

I am very reluctant to use insults. I have only used "idiot" a few times (all to you I think).

foxy i didn't respond b/c I thought you were flirting with me again.    what was your question, love?

Nam has admitted that all he does is insult.   Plus he is a high school drop out.

Online Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +196/-7
« Reply #217 on: October 30, 2013, 03:30:19 PM »

Both of these points are fatually incorrect to the point of being outright lies.

Almost every post by you in this thread is either an evasion or an outright lie.

Please, trot off to tell your buddies how you got shut down on an atheist website for talking about being pro-life... but I bet my last dollar you won't send them here to read what was said. And you'll try to convince yourself that you had some sort of victory too. Pathetic and dishonest, but what we've come to expect.

It's really too bad - if you didn't act like such a troll you would have learned a few things that might have actually helped in some small way to resolve this issue, but you decided to do this instead.

What purpose could you possibly be trying to convince yourself you are serving?

Online Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +196/-7
« Reply #218 on: October 30, 2013, 03:31:55 PM »
Jag,

Have you ever seen the movie Doubt?

If you want to talk to me, stick to addressing what I've said to you already. This ^^^ is changing the subject.

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +294/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #219 on: October 30, 2013, 03:32:20 PM »
Guys/Girls, just leave DrTesla to his moronic ideas. He's not worth it, which is why I've given up on getting an answer from him. He's not worthy to speak to a god like Me.[1]
 1. Applies to the other gods on the forum as well.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken/Lucifer/All In One/Orion.

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #220 on: October 30, 2013, 03:33:52 PM »

Both of these points are fatually incorrect to the point of being outright lies.

Almost every post by you in this thread is either an evasion or an outright lie.

Please, trot off to tell your buddies how you got shut down on an atheist website for talking about being pro-life... but I bet my last dollar you won't send them here to read what was said. And you'll try to convince yourself that you had some sort of victory too. Pathetic and dishonest, but what we've come to expect.

It's really too bad - if you didn't act like such a troll you would have learned a few things that might have actually helped in some small way to resolve this issue, but you decided to do this instead.

What purpose could you possibly be trying to convince yourself you are serving?

I'm just telling you what I think on the issue.   I can't help if I persuade millions of people in the process.   I am a master Rhetorician and I don't need  the O-prompter.    lol 

I don't mind being banned for my ballsy pro-life stand on a atheist website.   I will be viewed as a hero if they make me a martyr.   

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +105/-12
« Reply #221 on: October 30, 2013, 03:34:54 PM »

her obligation is to be a decent person is a civilized society.   neanderthals kill their offspring.   

do you think the man has no say in the matter?  takes two to tango

Scarlett would have a hard time keeping her hands off me because i am eye candy obviously.

If you were married what do you think your wife would say about this? Would she want Scarlett to have an abortion?
The Foxy Freedom antitheist website is http://the6antitheist6guide6.blogspot.co.uk

The 2nd edition of the free ebook Devil or Delusion ? The danger of Christianity to Democracy Freedom and Science.       http://t.co/2d1KcJ9V

Offline Wasserbuffel

• Student
  • Darwins +19/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #222 on: October 30, 2013, 03:35:46 PM »
Guys/Girls, just leave DrTesla to his moronic ideas. He's not worth it, which is why I've given up on getting an answer from him.

I'm in complete agreement.

I'd be laughing at his idiocy if it weren't so frightening and sad.

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #223 on: October 30, 2013, 03:38:17 PM »

her obligation is to be a decent person is a civilized society.   neanderthals kill their offspring.   

do you think the man has no say in the matter?  takes two to tango

Scarlett would have a hard time keeping her hands off me because i am eye candy obviously.

If you were married what do you think your wife would say about this? Would she want Scarlett to have an abortion?

since i'm not married, i cannot tell you what my hypothetical wife would say.   I'm thinking that I wouldn't tell the wife and I'd pay child support to Scarlett although she probably doesn't need it since she makes a million dollars per movie. 

but, I don't commit adultery.   I'm not a good liar and I hate a liar and adultery is essentially lying/betrayal.    my women are all over me all the time like i am a machine so i don't even get a chance to sneak off with another one and be her baby daddy.   

lol

the movie Doubt is a good one.  watch it and then think about the message in relation to abortion issue.

Online Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +196/-7
« Reply #224 on: October 30, 2013, 03:39:48 PM »
Nam has admitted that all he does is insult.   Plus he is a high school drop out.

You never did answer my question (you Dodgeball Master, you!) about what you DO with that degree you went out of your way to mention. What was it you claimed to have a degree in? Mechanical engineering was it? How's that working our for ya?

Go ahead and take a minute or two to come up with yet another lie, I'll wait...

Actually, most of my irritation with the real world has been vented for now. I'll be back later to catch up on your stories. I'm expecting some good ones so don't disappoint me!

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +335/-85
« Reply #225 on: October 30, 2013, 03:39:49 PM »

foxy i didn't respond b/c I thought you were flirting with me again.    what was your question, love?

Where did I say "all I do is insult" -- you sure like to lie, don't you?

-Nam

Online Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +196/-7
« Reply #226 on: October 30, 2013, 03:41:07 PM »
I'm not a good liar
Yes DrT, we've noticed. It's making me wonder why you keep doing it, even knowing that you pretty much suck at it.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +335/-85
« Reply #227 on: October 30, 2013, 03:41:39 PM »
Guys/Girls, just leave DrTesla to his moronic ideas. He's not worth it, which is why I've given up on getting an answer from him. He's not worthy to speak to a god like Me.[1]
 1. Applies to the other gods on the forum as well.

And us devils. ;)

-Nam

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +105/-12
« Reply #228 on: October 30, 2013, 03:42:41 PM »

If you underestimate people and they beat you in an argument, how would that look?

Don't get so revengeful. You break easily under pressure.

Online Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +196/-7
« Reply #229 on: October 30, 2013, 03:49:36 PM »

You should provide sources, saying it doesn't make so. Which is our point to them.

-Nam

Agreed. I'm actually cleaning up (making it easy for anyone else to read) a metric shit ton of information from my spring project and intend to post a wall of text, complete with links, so DrT can ignore it.

I should have stated that in my post above, my apologies. It will be up soon, hopefully before tomorrow. Lots of useful factual information worthy of discussion in it's own right. I think I'll make it a new topic and just point at it from here so it's easy to get to. Maybe we can minimize the clutter that's going to spill over from DrT, who won't read it but will be fully prepared to argue about it.   :o

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #230 on: October 30, 2013, 03:52:37 PM »
One tends to wonder if Jag would read pro-life "propaganda"  if I posted it on here.   

Boom.

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +294/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #231 on: October 30, 2013, 03:54:13 PM »
And us devils. ;)

I think skeptic54768 would disagree with you there.

-Nam

-One
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken/Lucifer/All In One/Orion.