Author Topic: Isn't abortion the kindest thing one can do for another being?  (Read 16132 times)

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Isn't abortion the kindest thing one can do for another being?
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2013, 01:45:06 AM »
What choice do the plants in your garden get?

"Choice" only applies to creatures with minds.  A zygote does not have the necessary hardware for a mind.  As an engineer, you should be able to grasp that.

And I didn't say you were trolling this thread, just that you're a troll.

what if u are wrong though about the fetus being non-life.  Your mistaken belief and others like you will have sanctioned thousands of fetuses/babies to death.  My beliefs on abortion can't result in something horrific like that if I turn out to be wrong.

Consider this:   Imagine if everything about men and women was the same, except men had the babies.  I think nearly ever single woman would be against abortion at that point given woman's natural nurturer status.     

Also, abortion doesn't have anything to do with religion.   It is a question of ethics and plenty of atheists oppose it.   
"You want to know who just loves abortions? God loves abortions. He performs them all the time and not even for the money. "  NoGodsForMe

"I wish it was men who got pregnant b/c we would squirt out these babies and go about our business.  We don't have be divas on this stuff."  DrTesla

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +270/-31
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2013, 01:54:09 AM »
If you're going to pretend that I said something different from what I actually said when responding to my post, then I'm still going to go with "troll" until you stop that pretense and actually engage in some form of honesty.
The highest moral human authority is copied by our Gandhi neurons through observation.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +311/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2013, 01:56:41 AM »

"Choice" only applies to creatures with minds.  A zygote does not have the necessary hardware for a mind.  As an engineer, you should be able to grasp that.

what if u are wrong though about the fetus being non-life.  Your mistaken belief and others like you will have sanctioned thousands of fetuses/babies to death.  My beliefs on abortion can't result in something horrific like that if I turn out to be wrong.

Consider this:   Imagine if everything about men and women was the same, except men had the babies.  I think nearly ever single woman would be against abortion at that point given woman's natural nurturer status.     

Also, abortion doesn't have anything to do with religion.   It is a question of ethics and plenty of atheists oppose it.   

If men had the babies why wouldn't then the men have the trait of being the nurturer? Why, in your analogy, do you presuppose the women would have it? They most likely have that trait now because they are the ones who give birth, who are the ones who become pregnant.

You're all kinds of "idiot", aren't you?

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +311/-84
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2013, 01:59:20 AM »
Also, just to add: most people are against abortion. But "abortion" isn't about abortion. It's about telling a girl/woman that they don't know what to do with their bodies but this group over here does. It's politics and control.

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline Anfauglir

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +408/-5
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2013, 02:17:22 AM »
"Choice" only applies to creatures with minds.  A zygote does not have the necessary hardware for a mind. 

what if u are wrong though about the fetus being non-life. 

Like Azd says, I'm intrigued as to why you changed "creatures without minds" to "non-life".  Could t perhaps be the case that your emotional response is bypassing your reason?

And again, I'll echo Nam.  Your point here seems to be "if the people who had evolved over thousands of years to be nurturing of babies didn't have the babies, they'd want to nurture babies".  And I can't argue with that at all.  If men suddenly started giving birth today, we likely would see a shift in opinion.  HOWEVER, as I said above, that simply means that a different emotional response set will come to the fore.  It doesn't mean that suddenly the collection of cells will experience pain, or become sentient, which is surely the point?

Yup.  But THIS thread was about how - for someone who truly believes in a good afterlife - abortion would indeed be the kindest thing,    as it would guarantee that "soul" immediate and eternal happiness in the afterlife.  It would eliminate all the troubles of this world, and remove the danger that soul would be led astray and end up in eternal torment.  Hence the question "Isn't abortion the kindest thing one can do for another being?"
Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.
Why is it so hard for believers to answer a direct question?

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2013, 09:14:46 AM »
Also, just to add: most people are against abortion. But "abortion" isn't about abortion. It's about telling a girl/woman that they don't know what to do with their bodies but this group over here does. It's politics and control.

-Nam

The fetus isn't the woman's body.  That is why this is a controversial subject.   If these women wanted to abort one of their kidneys or another organ,  pretty sure nobody would care. 
"You want to know who just loves abortions? God loves abortions. He performs them all the time and not even for the money. "  NoGodsForMe

"I wish it was men who got pregnant b/c we would squirt out these babies and go about our business.  We don't have be divas on this stuff."  DrTesla

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2013, 09:21:01 AM »

If men had the babies why wouldn't then the men have the trait of being the nurturer? Why, in your analogy, do you presuppose the women would have it? They most likely have that trait now because they are the ones who give birth, who are the ones who become pregnant.

You're all kinds of "idiot", aren't you?

-Nam

My scenario says men and women stay the same except the men get pregnant, the women don't.   We can stipulate the men that also become nurturers because many are anyway.    My point was about how society excuse something when females are involved that they wouldn't if it was men.  This is because men do not feel comfortable criticizing something women do.  Women are elevated in our society.

Offline Mrjason

• Reader
  • Darwins +89/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2013, 09:29:16 AM »
If these women wanted to abort one of their kidneys or another organ,  pretty sure nobody would care.

don't be so daft. the removal of human tissue is one of the most highly regulated activities in the world.

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2013, 09:32:01 AM »
Like Azd says, I'm intrigued as to why you changed "creatures without minds" to "non-life".  Could t perhaps be the case that your emotional response is bypassing your reason?
What is difference between creatures without minds to non-life?  You are basically saying this thing is a collection of cells, a non-person, pseudo life at best.
I  think majority of fetuses have a heart, nervous system, brain, developed limbs, etc by time they are aborted.  Some people even support partial birth abortion and I think some even support abortion outside of the womb when it is botched prior to birth. 

Yup.  But THIS thread was about how - for someone who truly believes in a good afterlife - abortion would indeed be the kindest thing,    as it would guarantee that "soul" immediate and eternal happiness in the afterlife.  It would eliminate all the troubles of this world, and remove the danger that soul would be led astray and end up in eternal torment.  Hence the question "Isn't abortion the kindest thing one can do for another being?"

Seems like a weird and creepy thing to say,  especially since you don't believe in the afterlife.  It does seem like religious people live in your brain, rent free.  Or maybe you are looking for ways to assuage your guilt.    I always thought the line was "I personally think abortion is wrong, but......"    This seems to be "I think abortion is pretty awesome because......."

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +270/-31
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2013, 11:02:04 AM »
What is difference between creatures without minds to non-life?

Well, see, creatures without minds are still alive. Take plants for instance.  They don't have minds.  But they aren't "non-life" - they're alive.

You really needed this to be explained to you?  Really?
The highest moral human authority is copied by our Gandhi neurons through observation.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +311/-84
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2013, 12:05:28 PM »

-Nam

The fetus isn't the woman's body.  That is why this is a controversial subject.   If these women wanted to abort one of their kidneys or another organ,  pretty sure nobody would care. 

You are one of the most inanely stupid people I have come across in a long time. Please go to the edge of this website, and jump off.

-Nam

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +662/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2013, 01:13:26 PM »

That's the point, DrTroll.  A person, even a woman, should have the right to have something removed from her own body if she wants.  You are saying she should be forced to give birth.  And given that carrying a child to term is 14.6 times more likely to result in the woman's death than an abortion, your position is morally unjustifiable.[1] 
 1. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22270271
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2013, 01:35:49 PM »

That's the point, DrTroll.  A person, even a woman, should have the right to have something removed from her own body if she wants.  You are saying she should be forced to give birth.  And given that carrying a child to term is 14.6 times more likely to result in the woman's death than an abortion, your position is morally unjustifiable.[1]
 1. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22270271

well to be fair, I will support abortion if the mother will perform it herself.   I think right now it is like going to the dentist for these women.

But it isn't true abortion is safe and there is a strong possibility the woman ends up sterilized and other problems, although it wouldn't be that bad if they were sterilized given they wouldn't be able to abort future babies.   lol
Most abortion doctors seem kind of shady like that guy in PA who is going to jail.  Doesn't seem like any top doctor would want to abort fetuses all day.

I think most people will give exceptions for women who were raped / incest/ possible death of mother in childbirth.   etc 

Abortion really is the civil rights issue of our generation, much like slavery and segregation were civil rights issues of previous decades.  History will remember us for what we do.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +311/-84
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2013, 01:45:12 PM »
DT,

Many people consider me a mean, vile asshole. And I agree with them: I am those things from time to time but in saying that: you're worse than I am, people like you are worse than I am.

I have charm, you do not. When I read your posts I see an unintelligent Neanderthal-but then I think: I am insulting the Neanderthal.

Any longer of reading your posts my Warning level just may go up.

-Nam

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2013, 01:47:37 PM »
DT,

Many people consider me a mean, vile asshole. And I agree with them: I am those things from time to time but in saying that: you're worse than I am, people like you are worse than I am.

I have charm, you do not. When I read your posts I see an unintelligent Neanderthal-but then I think: I am insulting the Neanderthal.

-Nam

I debate ideas.  Personality stuff I leave to Dr. Phil.

Did you fight in Vietnam?  If so, I thank you for your service.   

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-3
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2013, 02:15:21 PM »
The fetus isn't the woman's body.

Neither is the penis of a rapist.  If it's there without the woman's explicit consent, IMO she has an absolute and irrevocable right to rid herself of it.
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +270/-31
« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2013, 02:24:11 PM »

Well, see, creatures without minds are still alive. Take plants for instance.  They don't have minds.  But they aren't "non-life" - they're alive.

I am genuinely curious as to the answer to this question.

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +662/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2013, 02:28:00 PM »
well to be fair, I will support abortion if the mother will perform it herself.   

That is one of the stupidest things I've heard this month.  Are you and skeptic54768 in some kind of competition? 

Does that mean you support the morning after pill aka Plan B?  How about ru486?

I think right now it is like going to the dentist for these women.

what exactly does that mean?  having an abortion is like having a tooth pulled?  People are nervous before having an abortion? please clarify.

But it isn't true abortion is safe

I didn't say it was safe.  I said a woman is 14 times more likely to die carrying an infant to term than she is having an abortions.  But relatively speaking, it is extremely safe.  I linked NIH data.  Data is what counts. 

and there is a strong possibility the woman ends up sterilized and other problems,

what exactly is a "strong possiblity"?  give me data and back it up with a reliable source.  The blaze, fox "news" and anti-abortion organizations do not qualify.  Not coincidentally, those are the only places I have found that suggest abortions regularly cause sterilization.  The mayo clinic site says nothing about it, suggesting that it is a remote possiblity.

I have reports that say illegal abortions cause sterilization, but nothing about propers ones done in a clinic.

although it wouldn't be that bad if they were sterilized given they wouldn't be able to abort future babies.   lol

fuck you, you insensitive prick.

Most abortion doctors seem kind of shady like that guy in PA who is going to jail.

Most?  what would you know about it?  How many have you met?  How do you know them?  How about the one who was murdered in his church? 

Doesn't seem like any top doctor would want to abort fetuses all day.

maybe because they fear being murdered by xian taliban assholes with attitudes like yours.

Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +311/-84
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2013, 02:33:22 PM »
DT,

-Nam

I debate ideas.  Personality stuff I leave to Dr. Phil.

Did you fight in Vietnam?  If so, I thank you for your service.   

You don't debate anything. This is you:

"I am right, you are wrong. Everything you say to me I ignore because I am right, and you are wrong. I may be close-minded but I know the truth because I am right, and you are wrong. I have a huge mancrush on Behe because I am right, and you are wrong. I know science is a fallacy because I am right, and you are wrong. Ha Ha Ha because I am right, and you are wrong. I post irrefutable evidence by biased people because I am right, and you are wrong. ID is not Creationism even though you proved it is because I am right, and you are wrong..."

That's not debating. When you debate a position you argue the good/bad points. With people like you, it's the same as talking to a wall: no reply back.

Moron.

-Nam

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2013, 02:33:37 PM »

without minds, they wouldn't be human life.  Nuance.   Obviously nobody would care if it was just a plant in the womb. 

Fetuses react violently when they are being aborted.  They seem to be feeling something, I assume pain.   

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +311/-84
« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2013, 02:39:19 PM »

without minds, they wouldn't be human life.  Nuance.   Obviously nobody would care if it was just a plant in the womb. 

Fetuses react violently when they are being aborted.  They seem to be feeling something, I assume pain.   

You assume a lot. Do you have any non-biased evidence to support this "fact" you say is an assumption?

-Nam

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +270/-31
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2013, 02:40:46 PM »
without minds, they wouldn't be human life.   Nuance.

So a fertilized egg is not human life, to you.  A zygote is not human life, to you.  Is that truly the case?

Obviously nobody would care if it was just a plant in the womb.

Sure they would.  The important thing is to make sure that the woman is punished for having non-procreative sex.  It's a religious thing.  Unwanted child-birth is a convenient, "natural" punishment.  This is why anti-abortion folks so often talk about how the woman needs to be held accountable for her actions (ie. having sex) and should have to face the consequences.  It's about retribution against her.  The pregnancy is merely an effective tool for achieving this.

So you're not against abortion up to the fetal stage, then.

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +862/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2013, 04:16:45 PM »
Dr Tesla,

You are just making crap up--have you ever spoken to any women about their abortions?  The medical statistics and the anecdotal evidence do not support your statements. Most elective abortions happen at the same time most miscarriages happen-- in the first three months. There are not very many women having elective abortions at 6 months or more into the pregnancy! Late abortions are most often for health reasons and are tragic for all concerned, because that woman wanted the child, maybe had names picked out, had bought baby clothes.  :'(

I have known several women who had elective abortions.[1]  Women who choose abortion have different life circumstances and different reasons for having an abortion. What they all have in common was, at that point in her life she did not want to have a baby.

Maybe she had several other kids to raise and could not face another pregnancy; maybe she was a drug addict; maybe she was a child prostitute pregnant by her pimp; maybe she was homeless and living on the street; maybe she was in her 40's and had health problems; maybe she had two part-time jobs but no insurance; maybe she was raped by her mother's boyfriend; maybe she was undocumented and was afraid of losing her job; maybe she was just plain mentally messed up--but together enough to know she should not have a baby.

Or maybe she was a stupid, silly over-sexed slut who dresses like a video ho and has drunken one-night stands with different men every night--isn't that the stereotype? Scheduling her monthly abortion between her hair and nail appointments. If you think women are so unthinking and careless-- you should not trust them to properly care for a pregnancy, let alone care for a child. What would you do with such a woman-- imprison her and force her to give birth and then take away the child? And do it every time she gets pregnant? Or would you seriously force her to be sterilized?  :P

I have known women who have had children. Some were the same women who had the abortions. So, if you want to demonize women who have had abortions, there are a lot of good loving moms and grandmas out there waiting for you to call them nasty names because of the baby they decided not to have. And with 7 billion people and counting, why make women who don't want babies have them?  Women are not just baby-making factories for other people who want to adopt.

Women do not make the decision to have either a child or an abortion lightly. Being pregnant is a big deal for most women. Having an abortion is a big deal for most women.  Having a child is a big deal for most women. Having a miscarriage is a big deal for most women--and about 25% of all pregnancies are lost to miscarriage.

You want to know who just loves abortions? God loves abortions. He performs them all the time and not even for the money. No shady abortion doctor could perform a million abortions in his lifetime. God is therefore a way shadier character than any abortion doctor--he performs millions of abortions on pregnant women every day, often under unsanitary and dangerous conditions. Sometimes god throws in the woman's life as well. When a woman loses a pregnancy and wanted the baby, well, that's an unwanted godly abortion.

I have much more respect for the "seamless garment" anti-abortion folks-- the ones I know  are Catholic nuns who work in women's shelters and orphanages. They are feminists in favor of universal health care and social welfare programs, they support child care and family leave, in other words, they try to make the world a better place for the kids who are born. They are environmentalists who realize that more births will put much more pressure on the planet, so we will have to conserve like crazy to make room for the millions of additional people. They lobby against the death penalty. And they do not make any exceptions for rape or incest-- I agree with that, because abortions should not be based on how the fetus got inside the woman.

If people want there to be no abortions, they can at least be rational about the consequences. I suggest you retract your statement that women have abortions with no more concern than a visit to the dentist. Because you do not know what you are talking about.
 1. So have you. But with your attitude, they are unlikely to tell you about it. Especially if you were the father. :angel:
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2013, 04:42:15 PM »
without minds, they wouldn't be human life.   Nuance.

So a fertilized egg is not human life, to you.  A zygote is not human life, to you.  Is that truly the case?

Obviously nobody would care if it was just a plant in the womb.

Sure they would.  The important thing is to make sure that the woman is punished for having non-procreative sex.  It's a religious thing.  Unwanted child-birth is a convenient, "natural" punishment.  This is why anti-abortion folks so often talk about how the woman needs to be held accountable for her actions (ie. having sex) and should have to face the consequences.  It's about retribution against her.  The pregnancy is merely an effective tool for achieving this.

So you're not against abortion up to the fetal stage, then.

I'm not necessarily against the morning after pill but that seems preferable to waiting several weeks for the fetus to develop and then putting it down.  I have heard the morning after pills can be dangerous for the woman, I think.   I don't know much about those, but it doesn't seem like the majority of women who get pregnant  think they will get pregnant before they do get pregnant.  So the morning after pill isn't (probalby) a big factor in this abortion debate.

I think we ought to look at at least banning women from multiple abortions.  I bet 50 percent of abortions are by repeat offenders because how hard it is to use birth control accurately.  LOL

Given partial birth abortions and even post-birth abortions like that bill Obama supported in Illinios  are legal and Democrats don't want those banned,  it is kind of silly to talk about us banning abortions earlier on.   LOL  We have a long way to go.  I think we hvae done a good job in make our case because the issue is almost 50-50 now and the abortion crowd (Democrats, essentially) has the media in their pocket. 

lol, yeah it is punishment to force you to have a precious baby.  That's a decent punishment by historical standards.  When Hitler was forcing women into gas chambers, they probably shuddered at the thought of being forced to give birth to a child that resulted from consenusal sex, instead.  lol

You guys have to make the women out like victims but the baby is the victim.  Now, I understand women have some worries about how to take of the baby and all that but I guarantee you if you go down to a church or a charity, etc,  and tell them you are thinking about aborting your baby then those people are going to find a way to raise money for you to take care of the baby if it is just about money.  So nobody is your enemy.

And both the man and the woman are reponsible for the baby because pregnancy is always a risk of having sex.   Women shouldn't have sex with men they don't love and would be willing to raise a child with IMO.  Obviously women have the bigger responsiblity in this because they are only ones who get pregnant.  We can't do anything about who gets pregnant.  I wish it was men who got pregnant b/c we would squirt out these babies and go about our business.  We don't have be divas on this stuff.

Abortion isn't a religious thing because religion is about the afterlife and beliefs about God or no God.   Thou Shalt Not Kill seems to be something most atheists agree with outside of guys like Stalin. 
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 04:50:26 PM by DrTesla »

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +270/-31
« Reply #82 on: October 28, 2013, 04:44:51 PM »
Eventually, you'll be able to punish those damned women for having sex with someone other than you.

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +270/-31
« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2013, 04:51:48 PM »
I'm not necessarily against the morning after pill

Good.

but that seems preferable to waiting several weeks for the fetus to develop and then putting it down.

Waiting several weeks before putting down a fetus is biologically impossible.  It is not yet called a fetus after several weeks.  It is only called a fetus after about 2 months, so it is impossible for a fetus to be terminated merely several weeks after a pregnancy begins.

Did you mean something other than "fetus" when you said "fetus"?  And if so, then why didn't you use that term instead of "fetus"?

I have heard the morning after pills can be dangerous for the woman, I think.

Not as dangerous as pregnancy, but yes.

I don't know much about those, but it doesn't seem like the majority of women who get pregnant  think they will get pregnant before they do get pregnant.   So the morning after pill isn't (probalby) a big factor in this abortion debate.

It is important on principle, because it is the earliest form of abortion that can be performed.  Whether or not someone is morally against it as well reveals a great deal about the motivations behind their position.

I think we ought to look at at least banning women from multiple abortions.  I bet 50 percent of abortions are by repeat offenders because how hard it is to use birth control accurately.  LOL

You must believe that such a woman would make a really good mother.

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2013, 04:52:43 PM »
Eventually, you'll be able to punish those damned women for having sex with someone other than you.

I am guessing A Scarlett Letter was your favorite book/movie.   Another movie fav of you is Footloose, right? 

lol

pretty sure nobody cares who you have sex with. lol

Online Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +270/-31
« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2013, 05:02:39 PM »
Your guesses would be incorrect.

What does that have to do with your desire to punish women for their sexual crimes in your religion?

Offline DrTesla

• Graduate
  • Darwins +7/-102
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #86 on: October 28, 2013, 05:07:14 PM »
Your guesses would be incorrect.

What does that have to do with your desire to punish women for their sexual crimes in your religion?

u don't think there is any chance it is just people think the fetus is alive?  I knew young women who thought what  Michael Vick did to those dogs was sadistic but they also support abortion.   To me, that is a disconnect, Orwellian, even.

I don't think most people care who other people are having sex with.  Unless you are Scarlett Johansason or something.  lol  i'd like to punish her with  my baby.  lol