Author Topic: Penguins are Aliens: I Knew It!  (Read 389 times)

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Penguins are Aliens: I Knew It!
« on: June 21, 2013, 02:54:40 AM »
http://newswatch.nationalgeographic.com/2013/06/20/hubble-spies-galactic-penguin-egg-space/

I always knew it and now here's the proof. They are among us.

;)

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline Quesi

• Reader
  • Darwins +371/-4
  • WWGHA Member
Re: Penguins are Aliens: I Knew It!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 05:59:54 AM »
This is clearly a sign from the creator, indicating that we are to worship penguins. 

I'm planning a trip to those little islands off of Argentina immediately, in order to ensure that my daughter learns the way of the penguin, so that she may transform into a blessed penguin in the afterlife. 

Offline Mrjason

• Reader
  • Darwins +93/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 06:25:57 AM »
What you're seeing there is the cosmic illustration of Memphis dropping the egg as told in The Gospel of Happy Feet (1)

Offline sun_king

• Graduate
  • Darwins +25/-0
  • We see things not as they are, but as we are
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 06:32:38 AM »

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +185/-8
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 09:29:50 AM »
So do we need to nail one to a cross in order to forgive our sins?  Also, fish must be holy food now.  Church of Red Lobster. ;)
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-3
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 10:22:53 AM »
That's it; I am *so* making a pilgrimage to the penguin exhibit at the zoo.  I've adored those dapper little guys since I was a kid.
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 09:33:39 PM »
This is clearly a sign from the creator, indicating that we are to worship penguins. 

I'm planning a trip to those little islands off of Argentina immediately, in order to ensure that my daughter learns the way of the penguin, so that she may transform into a blessed penguin in the afterlife. 

Yes, my child. Go the way of the penguin. We need to have great leaders ordained in penguin ministry. Go forth and spread the penguin word.

What you're seeing there is the cosmic illustration of Memphis dropping the egg as told in The Gospel of Happy Feet (1)

Yes, they dance to the rhythm of peace and love[1].

So do we need to nail one to a cross in order to forgive our sins?  Also, fish must be holy food now.  Church of Red Lobster. ;)

If it's made out of ice, sure, why not?

That's it; I am *so* making a pilgrimage to the penguin exhibit at the zoo.  I've adored those dapper little guys since I was a kid.

The caged-bird sings.

-Nam
 1. and lots and lots of fish
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline Quesi

• Reader
  • Darwins +371/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2013, 07:19:04 AM »
It is a beautiful spring/summer day, and my daughter and I are about to make a pilgrimage to the Central Park Zoo.  We will certainly visit the penguins.  And then come home and re-read our favorite penguin book.  Which is a true story about some Central Park penguins!

And Tango Makes Three is a 2005 children's book written by Peter Parnell and Justin Richardson and illustrated by Henry Cole. The book is based on the true story of Roy and Silo, two male Chinstrap Penguins in New York's Central Park Zoo. The book follows the six years of their life when they formed a couple and were given an egg to raise.    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_Tango_Makes_Three