Author Topic: Canadian Sin  (Read 173 times)

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +130/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
Canadian Sin
« on: June 18, 2013, 12:59:31 PM »
Montreal mayor arrested by anti-corruption squad

TORONTO — Montreal's new mayor, who pledged to stamp out corruption at City Hall when he took office late last year, was arrested and charged with fraud Monday in another blow to the reputation of Canada's biggest cities.

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Says He No Longer Smokes Crack Cocaine

Did the price go up?

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, who has smoked crack cocaine, read a statement to the press this afternoon purporting to respond to claims published in Gawker, and followed on by the Toronto Star, that a video of him smoking crack cocaine was being offered for sale by people involved in the Toronto crack trade.

Canadian politicians are copying the habits of Marion Berry and Rod Blagojevich. Canada is another step closer to full Americanization.

John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +189/-8
Re: Canadian Sin
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 02:11:40 PM »
All they need now is to confess in front of a bunch of Christians and God and all will be fine.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +289/-32
Re: Canadian Sin
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 02:16:54 PM »
I know little about Montreal's mayor, but Rob Ford is cut from the same cloth as many of the worst American politicians.
I have not encountered any mechanical malfunctioning in my spirit.  It works every single time I need it to.