Author Topic: Hate To Be You! [#2747]  (Read 2551 times)

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
Hate To Be You! [#2747]
« on: June 12, 2013, 05:46:14 PM »
I don't know you but, a lot of people's blood shall be on your hands preaching "there is no God" and I have been healed twice from cancer and know there is a Jehovah God.  You on the other hand is going to die to this side of life (never dying as a spirit) and finding out on the other side of life that God is real, never having the chance to correct this huge lie you have started for you and others, thereby, chosing HELL for eternity.

Shame on you.  Confess to God before it is too late that you are sorry and apologize to all the people you have lied to "there is no God".  I pray for you!

I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me!
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +294/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
Re: Hate To Be You! [#2747]
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 05:47:47 PM »
<snip>

Clearly not, since your threats of hell have failed to convince us (or at least me). Join the forum and give it another try. I'm willing to bet once you realize you can't convert us, you'll claim we're just "closed off" to your god or some other BS.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken/Lucifer/All In One/Orion.

Offline Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +80/-1
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 05:55:03 PM »
One would think that if god really cared, he'd give us a warning himself, rather than leaving it to people that sounds like they're secretly exicted about the hellbound getting their comeuppance.
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +354/-85
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 05:56:34 PM »
I don't know you but, a lot of people's blood shall be on your hands preaching "there is no God"

Um, no.

...and I have been healed twice from cancer and know there is a Jehovah God.

So Biblegod did that and not doctors? You just prayed to Biblegod and you were healed? You have evidence? Or did you go to a doctor and they healed you?

You on the other hand is going to die to this side of life (never dying as a spirit) and finding out on the other side of life that God is real, never having the chance to correct this huge lie you have started for you and others, thereby, chosing HELL for eternity.

How do you know this is a lie? How do you know you're not living the lie? Any evidence; non-biased of course.

Shame on you.  Confess to God before it is too late that you are sorry and apologize to all the people you have lied to "there is no God".  I pray for you!

Um, no.

Can you lift a 1,000 ton anvil over your head? Of course not so you can't do "all things". Stop peddling nonsense.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +192/-8
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 07:14:59 PM »
Oh, God, thank you.  Tree mail is back.

First of all I want to apologize to all of you for making you think there is no God.  I am strong thru Him.  I don't want to go to hell.  I must confess.  Let's see.  I stepped on a crack, walked under a ladder, and called somebody a poopy head.  Man, I feel better now.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline The Gawd

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +78/-5
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2013, 07:18:31 PM »
this is rich. This idiot jehova is always failing at stuff...

say bruh, why did jehova's 1st cancer healing fall through that you got it again?

Online jaimehlers

• Professor
  • Darwins +601/-19
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2013, 07:45:00 PM »
I don't know you but, a lot of people's blood shall be on your hands preaching "there is no God" and I have been healed twice from cancer and know there is a Jehovah God.  You on the other hand is going to die to this side of life (never dying as a spirit) and finding out on the other side of life that God is real, never having the chance to correct this huge lie you have started for you and others, thereby, chosing HELL for eternity.
Okay, you've been healed twice from cancer.  How does this equate to knowing that Jehovah exists?  How does this equate to knowing that there is such a place as hell?  Etc, etc.

Quote from: pianodwarf
No, shame on you, for trying to intimidate people into changing their minds with threats of eternal punishment.  Your god, if he exists, must be terribly disappointed in your conduct here.

Offline neopagan

• Reader
  • Darwins +86/-3
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2013, 07:50:41 PM »

Maybe you can do all other things, but spelling and grammar were things christ skipped for you...
If xian hell really exists, the stench of the burning billions of us should be a constant, putrid reminder to the handful of heavenward xians how loving your god is.  - neopagan

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +280/-3
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2013, 08:50:08 PM »
Quote from: Hateful FailBag Correspondent
I don't know you but, a lot of people's blood shall be on your hands preaching "there is no God"...

Shouldn't the blood be on the hands on the entity that actually condemns those people to eternal torment?  You have a perverse idea of justice.

...and I have been healed twice from cancer and know there is a Jehovah God are doctors, nurses, pharmacists, researchers and lab technicians.

FTFY.  Shame on you for not giving the credit where it truly belongs.

You on the other hand is going to die to this side of life (never dying as a spirit) and finding out on the other side of life that God is real, never having the chance to correct this huge lie you have started for you and others, thereby, chosing HELL for eternity.

Wrong.

You, sir or madam, are going to die to LIFE (which has no "sides"), and when your brain shuts down for the final time you won't even know that you are dead and that your faith is gone forever.

Heeheeheeheehee!  (Springy G tears the FailBag correspondent's page out of the Book of Life and sets fire to it)  Normally, sir or madam, I'd have just shredded your salvation and used it to top up My cats' poop boxes, but they prefer clumping litter.

I've also taken the liberty of planting a posthypnotic suggestion in your brain, to be activated when you read this comment.  Suffice to say it involves you having a dream wherein you commit the Unforgivable Sin, kicking the Holy Spook in the 'nads while making lewd noises at a bunch of pole-dancing fallen angels and chowing down at a shrimp and pulled pork buffet.

Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline Fiji

• Reader
  • Darwins +97/-2
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2013, 01:16:41 AM »
I don't know you but, a lot of people's blood shall be on your hands preaching "there is no God" and I have been healed twice from cancer and know there is a Jehovah God. 

James Randi has a million dollars with your name on it if you can back that up with proof, you know.

What do you mean? Eternity? The Buddha clearly states that hell is just one temporary phase of the wheel of birth and death. And his ancient writing are ancienter than yours. He also warns agains paying heed to people who comment on things they have no knowledge of ... like you. So tell me ... if I were inclined to take up a religion ... why follow yours in stead of Buddhism?

Neat! And I drink coffee for you!
Science: I'll believe it when I see it
Faith: I'll see it when I believe it

Schrodinger's thunderdome! One cat enters and one MIGHT leave!

Without life, god has no meaning.

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +709/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2013, 10:00:02 AM »

Then how about you go leap off a tall building?  Praise jesus.
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2013, 10:09:52 AM »
Hello, Letter Writer, thank you for sharing with us yet another shining example of Christian peace, love, compassion, and civility.  Or something.  *cough*

I don't know you

Obviously.

but, a lot of people's blood shall be on your hands preaching "there is no God"

First of all, there's no preaching going on here, but even if there were: how would any of us have blood on our hands?  This isn't the Spanish Inquisition or anything.

and I have been healed twice from cancer

I'm glad to hear that.

and know there is a Jehovah God.

How?

You know, this is one of the many things about Christianity that I've always found highly unjust: Yahweh demands that you make this gigantic choice, the biggest one ever, and withholds any of the evidence and information you would need to choose correctly.  Then, after you die and it's too late for you to do anything about it, that's when you get proof of whether you've chosen correctly.  It's nonsensical and highly offensive.

Shame on you.

Why is it disgraceful to think for yourself?

Confess to God before it is too late that you are sorry

If Yahweh wants me to apologize to him, he's going to have to give me some evidence that he exists.  As it is, though, we see that the universe operates exactly as we would expect it to operate if Yahweh did not exist, so if he does exist, my being an atheist is not my fault -- it's his.

and apologize to all the people you have lied to "there is no God".

I have nothing to apologize for.  And you don't know that that's a lie.  I could just as easily demand that you apologize to me for lying that there is a god, couldn't I?  We're both equally justified.

I pray for you!

And I think for you!

If you truly can accomplish anything supernatural by praying to Christ, I suggest you contact the JREF.  For the past forty years or so, they have been offering a one million dollar prize to anyone who can demonstrate, under controlled conditions, that they are able to manifest any kind of supernatural phenomenon.  The prize has never been claimed.  Can't imagine why, what with all these Christians telling us that they can accomplish anything thru prayer and all that...
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +131/-7
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2013, 05:40:58 PM »

First, I always find it odd that a Christian condemns us to hell and then says that he will pray for us. The inconsistencies and hypocrisies perpetuate through the followers.

Second, you are going to die someday. When that happens, nothing else exists. That will be sad. For you. Besides, I'm betting some medical technology helped you survive cancer, and god didn't contribute to that technology one little bit. Your god also didn't help you type these words on this page on the internet.

Third, there is no hope for you. You wish to live your life forever hoodwinked by the lies told by your fellow believers. So be it! Why take pride in surviving cancer? Why not die and meet your maker sooner rather than later? What good is done by continuing to live in this existence?
John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Offline neopagan

• Reader
  • Darwins +86/-3
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2013, 09:36:17 AM »
Third, there is no hope for you. You wish to live your life forever hoodwinked by the lies told by your fellow believers. So be it! Why take pride in surviving cancer? Why not die and meet your maker sooner rather than later? What good is done by continuing to live in this existence?
Isn't it strange how xians demonstrate the exact same "struggle to survive" and "will to live" one would expect them to do as do all the other fellow specks of dust on this godless earth?  If this earth is cursed and doomed to burn, why not just roll over and go see jeezus where everything is happy-clappy? 

Why are there endless xian prayers for skygod to "cure" cancer, migraines, infected toes and Aunt Bertha's flatulence?  At least the fundie-loonies who refuse to go to the doctor and end up dying becasue god didn't heal them of some medically treatable malady are consistent...
If xian hell really exists, the stench of the burning billions of us should be a constant, putrid reminder to the handful of heavenward xians how loving your god is.  - neopagan

Offline Timtheskeptic

• Reader
  • Darwins +20/-1
  • atheist and loving it
    • atheist blogspot
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2013, 11:05:42 AM »

so you've made a claim that you've been cured of cancer and you know there's a Jehovah God. Hmm, can you prove that? No really, i would like to hear it.
Me:What are you looking at Eminem?
Brother: Nothing, Harry Potter.

I love to read books, just not your Bible. i support gay rights and women's rights. Why? Because i'm tired of the hate, stupidity, and your desire to control us all and make up lies.

Offline Traveler

• Reader
  • Darwins +142/-2
  • no god required
    • I am a Forum Guide
    • Gryffin Designs
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2013, 11:12:47 AM »
My cancer was cured by doctors, nurses, chemo, radiation treatments ... no god required.
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

Offline shnozzola

• Reader
  • Darwins +110/-2
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2013, 08:46:18 PM »

Please.  I have no idea whether or not there is a god.  Be honest with yourself and admit you have no idea either.  At least this questioning may allow you to respect the myriad of beliefs (and disbeliefs) out there, because you will then admit you too cannot possibly know for sure.

Believe it, if any of the millions of definitions of god turn out to be true, if that god judges you badly for your intelligent questioning, it would not make sense that a being that was capable of creating this universe would act that way for humans on this one planet. 

We have far more important work ahead for humanity (how about survival?)  than to bow to a belief that treats us the way so many believe it would.  How sad, really, the twisted logic necessary to make christian bible beliefs happen as expected.  Seriously, read the entire bible like so many atheist members here have, and say to yourself ..... wait a minute - this, this, and this can't possibly be true, if this, this, and this are true. 

Disbelieving in a deity does not make the wisdom of religions bad - in fact, it makes some wisdoms more important, since we are on our own to make our future succeed.  Join WWGHA, carefully analyze your beliefs and see if arguments here make sense.  We certainly  have no reason to apologize for these questions all people must ask themselves.

Look at the world today, with the opposite convictions people believe are absolutely true, and ask yourself if these questions are not enormously important.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 08:49:46 PM by shnozzola »
“The best thing for being sad," replied Merlin, beginning to puff and blow, "is to learn something."  ~ T. H. White
  The real holy trinity:  onion, celery, and bell pepper ~  all Cajun Chefs

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +819/-6
  • If you are religious, you are misconcepted
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2013, 09:05:10 PM »
Hmmm, I've been an atheist for over 50 years and I've never had cancer.

What does your god have against you. letter writer? And why does he like me so much if I'm so terrible? If I'm headed to hell anyway, why has he made my life so safe and boring?

If there is a god, he is so bad at it he deserves no praise. Especially if he knows he is incompetent and still tries to tell us he is hot sh*t.

No cancer for me, twice for you. Methinks the best explanation is that there is no god, which would explain all the variations in life. Which come from the normal variations available, not from a skydaddy.

Jesus, the cracker flavored treat!

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +354/-85
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2013, 11:01:56 PM »
I've never had cancer either. But I am a Cancer. ;)

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Offline The Gawd

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +78/-5
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2013, 07:42:57 AM »
im in the same ark as the others... no cancer here either. Not even half of once.

Offline sun_king

• Graduate
  • Darwins +25/-0
  • We see things not as they are, but as we are
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2013, 07:52:30 AM »
Is he implying that cancer is god's gift? Is there any way to ask this person if he went to a hospital and got cured because JC acted through a doctor or if he stood on a rock and just got cured?

I am not all that convinced about Jesus' power, how hard would it be to shut down one website?

Cancer free, yet!

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +192/-8
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2013, 08:18:04 AM »
Is he implying that cancer is god's gift? Is there any way to ask this person if he went to a hospital and got cured because JC acted through a doctor or if he stood on a rock and just got cured?

I am not all that convinced about Jesus' power, how hard would it be to shut down one website?

Cancer free, yet!
Hey, don't temp Him.  This site has been known to disappear from time to time.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline neopagan

• Reader
  • Darwins +86/-3
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2013, 05:21:43 PM »
Hey, don't temp Him.  This site has been known to disappear from time to time.

The god of the DDoS?

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +354/-85
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2013, 07:26:22 PM »
I miss DOS.

;)

-Nam

Offline Irish

• Fellow
  • Darwins +18/-0
  • Moraxella catarrhalis on BA
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2013, 12:33:43 AM »
I don't know you

Then why give me life advice?

a lot of people's blood shall be on your hands preaching "there is no God"

There is no God. There is no Allah. There is no Vishnu.  There is no Zeus.  There is no Thor.  And on and on and on...

Why is blood on my hands for saying the first and then the following items?

I have been healed twice from cancer and know there is a Jehovah God.

You didn't explicitly state that you believe God healed your cancer but I'm probably safe in that assumption.

Are you sure about that?  Or did the radiation and/or chemo cure your cancer?  Come on, which one do you think did it.

I'll sum this up quickly: Spirits don't exist.  God is not real.  Hell is not real.

Shame on you.

For... what?  Thinking? Using my brain?

Can you bench press your car?  Hey, you did say all things...
La scienze non ha nemici ma gli ignoranti.

Online kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2013, 03:40:08 AM »

Ah! the god of hate.

Why didn't you just stop with the first word of your title?

"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline LoriPinkAngel

• Reader
  • Darwins +132/-6
  • I'm Your Nurse, Not Your Waitress...
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2013, 09:20:28 PM »

Neat! And I drink coffee for you
I love the coffee in Belgium, the way they brewed it right over the cup; and those yummy little cinnamon cookies...
It doesn't make sense to let go of something you've had for so long.  But it also doesn't make sense to hold on when there's actually nothing there.

Offline LoriPinkAngel

• Reader
  • Darwins +132/-6
  • I'm Your Nurse, Not Your Waitress...
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2013, 09:23:06 PM »
I've never had cancer either. But I am a Cancer. ;)

-Nam

Hey, me too!
It doesn't make sense to let go of something you've had for so long.  But it also doesn't make sense to hold on when there's actually nothing there.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +354/-85
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2013, 10:02:45 PM »
We should start a club!

-Nam