Author Topic: Another point to add to God Is Imaginary: Incest & inbreeding [#2745]  (Read 689 times)

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappĂ©
Has anyone considered Noah's Ark in terms of what happened after all of the pairs of animals got off the Ark? There's only two of each species? Everything else is dead? How do you repopulate a world this way? Aren't the populations too small for sufficient genetic diversity?

Basically, after you get off the Ark, immediately it's down to business. And there's basically just one rule of thumb: inbreeding / incest. Basically you have two parents that diddle each other. After that you either have A) Parents diddling their children (eww!) or B) children diddling each other (double eww!). Either way, every species is committing massive incest & inbreeding.

Has nobody ever considered this? I mean, certainly, someone, somewhere... ;)

But, it's all good, 'cause God gave us all a rainbow... And that makes everything okay! *Rolls eyes.*

^_^

Best,
~[initials removed]
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +298/-82
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Explains why so many people are just stupid as hell.

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline Traveler

• Reader
  • Darwins +142/-2
  • no god required
    • I am a Forum Guide
    • Gryffin Designs
Yes, many of us have considered it, and Noah's flood is obviously a myth.  The more you look at the bible, the sillier it looks. :)
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +177/-8
Is it really a myth?  There are recreation arks all over showing what happened.  I guess Noah and his clad had to diddle also.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline neopagan

• Reader
  • Darwins +86/-3
And get to diddling quick too, for the humans at least... It took forever before Noah and his sons/their offspring could start diddling the next round of girls (prob at least what 11-12 years)?  It's a sick story on many levels.

If xian hell really exists, the stench of the burning billions of us should be a constant, putrid reminder to the handful of heavenward xians how loving your god is.  - neopagan

Offline William

• Fellow
  • Darwins +92/-2
Funny how God was able to poof species into existence first time round, but, when his creation failed to please him, to start over again he needed to preserve the genetics  :?  And with a radical selective breeding technique involving severe bottleneck risks :o
Git mit uns

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +298/-82
"No need in getting Daddy drunk let's do him sober!"

;)

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline neopagan

• Reader
  • Darwins +86/-3
"No need in getting Daddy drunk let's do him sober!"

;)

-Nam

You said a Lot there...
If xian hell really exists, the stench of the burning billions of us should be a constant, putrid reminder to the handful of heavenward xians how loving your god is.  - neopagan

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +298/-82
That's what He said.

-Nam

Offline Fiji

• Reader
  • Darwins +83/-2
The ark story would make for a great drinking game, take a shot every time you find a flaw, except ... the participants in the game would be at risk of dying from alcohol poisoning.
Science: I'll believe it when I see it
Faith: I'll see it when I believe it

Schrodinger's thunderdome! One cat enters and one MIGHT leave!

Without life, god has no meaning.

Offline neopagan

• Reader
  • Darwins +86/-3
Re: Another point to add to God Is Imaginary: Incest & inbreeding [#2745]
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2013, 08:24:42 AM »
The ark story would make for a great drinking game, take a shot every time you find a flaw, except ... the participants in the game would be at risk of dying from alcohol poisoning.

So that's how you get the story to make sense!?!?!

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +257/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2013, 02:40:24 PM »

or being raped by their daughters
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline Timtheskeptic

• Reader
  • Darwins +20/-1
  • atheist and loving it
    • atheist blogspot
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2013, 08:11:47 PM »
Simple, there's nothing left alive in the world but them. But yeah, it's so eeww. But still, they were all already products of incest thanks to Adam and Eve. Anyhow, that is why the Bible cannot make sense and that is one of the reasons i cannot believe in the Bible.
Me:What are you looking at Eminem?
Brother: Nothing, Harry Potter.

I love to read books, just not your Bible. i support gay rights and women's rights. Why? Because i'm tired of the hate, stupidity, and your desire to control us all and make up lies.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +298/-82
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2013, 08:48:55 PM »
How do you know that Biblegod's gay and hates women? He created man first but women give birth.

-Nam