Author Topic: God Himself posting on the forum  (Read 297 times)

Offline Ron Jeremy

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +59/-2
  • WWGHA Member
God Himself posting on the forum
« on: July 27, 2013, 04:07:50 AM »
As atheists, I'd imagine the vast majority of us have searched for a god and found no evidence for him or come from a religious background and after thinking things through again have found god missing.

The Christians I know talk about 'searching for god' and 'he'll reveal himself to you', stuff I consider utter nonsense. I've searched for god; I don't see him anywhere.

So, if a god exists, why doesn't he post on here? Why not use this forum? Our free will won't be affected as we won't see him, but he can use such beauty and poetry of words that we will all realise we were mistaken. He doesn't have to use his real name (no one on here called 'Jealous' is there?), he can use a pseudonym. He can explain to us the reasons for errors in the bible, why the bible contains all the stuff about rape and murder, why his religion isn't practised everywhere on Earth, basically talk us into his way of thinking. Surely a god as magnificent as the one theists believe in could do this? Surely a loving god would want to do this?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 04:10:06 AM by Ron Jeremy »
Matthew 10:22 "and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved." - An example of a clearly demonstrably false biblical 'prophesy'.

The biblical myth of a 6000 year old Earth is proven false by the Gaia satellite directly measuring star age.

Offline DumpsterFire

• Graduate
  • Darwins +61/-0
  • The Flaming Duck of Death!
Re: God Himself posting on the forum
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 04:49:52 AM »
You're new, so you are probably unaware of this thread:

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,24539.0.html

Go ahead, ask him anything.
Providing rednecks with sunblock since 1996.

I once met a man who claimed to be a genius, then boasted that he was a member of "Mesa".

Think for yourself.

Offline Ron Jeremy

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +59/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 05:11:38 AM »
You're new, so you are probably unaware of this thread:

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,24539.0.html

Go ahead, ask him anything.

Truly He walketh among us
Matthew 10:22 "and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved." - An example of a clearly demonstrably false biblical 'prophesy'.

The biblical myth of a 6000 year old Earth is proven false by the Gaia satellite directly measuring star age.

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +284/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 05:19:22 AM »
Truly He walketh among us

Indeed I do.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.