Author Topic: NSA Surveillance Problem  (Read 959 times)

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +307/-82
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: NSA Surveillance Problem
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2013, 07:21:23 PM »
Actually, the NSA are very helpful. If you have deleted an email and now want it back - all you do is contact them: http://prism.andrevv.com/ ; )

Andrew McCarthy the actor.

;)

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
Re: NSA Surveillance Problem
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2013, 07:49:23 PM »
Just as an informative note to this discussion ...

Neither the contractor nor the NSA grants a clearance. They have Zero say in that - they only ask that an employee gets one. The Federal agency that does that is called Defense Investigative Service - DIS. Once a contractor or federal agency hires an employee that needs a clearance to do their job, they submit the request to DIS. Then, after a year, or as long as it takes, they investigate the person like you would not believe. Everything you have done - and I do mean everything.

But, as humans are humans, people do things that are not predictable even looking at their past.
[1]
Don't ask me how I know this - I will not respond to questions about it.  ;)