Author Topic: Graduation prayer.  (Read 321 times)

Offline thunderridge

• Graduate
  • Darwins +16/-0
Graduation prayer.
« on: June 07, 2013, 11:06:02 AM »
Why is this bothersome? Or is it not?

Offline neopagan

• Reader
  • Darwins +86/-3
Re: Graduation prayer.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 02:05:16 PM »
This good xian lad forgot to read Romans 13...

13 Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, 4 for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.
If xian hell really exists, the stench of the burning billions of us should be a constant, putrid reminder to the handful of heavenward xians how loving your god is.  - neopagan

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +185/-8
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 03:30:04 PM »
Youth indoctrination mixed with rebellion.  Sounds normal to me.  I'm sure he is a hero now to the Christian sect.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline neopagan

• Reader
  • Darwins +86/-3
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 03:32:14 PM »
Youth indoctrination mixed with rebellion.  Sounds normal to me.  I'm sure he is a hero now to the Christian sect.

Yep - my email has numerous links from fundies linking to this with "amens" and "finally how it should be" added. 

I felt like sending back a video of some Allah Akbar reciting a prayer as he lops off a head of an infidel...
If xian hell really exists, the stench of the burning billions of us should be a constant, putrid reminder to the handful of heavenward xians how loving your god is.  - neopagan

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +185/-8
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 04:29:32 PM »
Good point.  What would they have thought if a Muslim in the class had gotten up and started a Muslim chant prayer?
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +191/-7
  • Official WWGHA Harpy, Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 04:32:32 PM »
^^^The video footage of the exploding heads would go viral in an instant.
"It's hard to, but I'm starting to believe some of you actually believe these things.  That is completely beyond my ability to understand if that is really the case, but things never cease to amaze me."