Author Topic: Various miracles in the news  (Read 288 times)

Offline Tero

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +18/-5
  • WWGHA Member
Various miracles in the news
« on: May 25, 2013, 06:42:30 AM »
God saves baby and mom
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/24/health/mom-revived-baby-born/index.html?c=us

Then refuses to fix mom's heart!

Add stories as needed.

Offline mrbiscoop

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +31/-2
  • Faith is not a virtue!
Re: Various miracles in the news
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 10:14:21 AM »
    I was late for work the other day and couldn't find my car keys. I was frantic because I had been written up recently for too many unexcused latenesses and feared I might lose my job. Being an atheist I wasn't about to pray for help but like I said I was desperate. Finally when at my wits end the words involuntarily came from my lips: "Please god help me find my keys". You know what happened next, absolutely nothing, nada, zip, zilch. I never did find those fucking keys. I had to take a cab to work and I was right, they fired my ass.

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
              -Emo Philips

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +183/-8
Re: Various miracles in the news
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 02:10:07 PM »
    I was late for work the other day and couldn't find my car keys. I was frantic because I had been written up recently for too many unexcused latenesses and feared I might lose my job. Being an atheist I wasn't about to pray for help but like I said I was desperate. Finally when at my wits end the words involuntarily came from my lips: "Please god help me find my keys". You know what happened next, absolutely nothing, nada, zip, zilch. I never did find those fucking keys. I had to take a cab to work and I was right, they fired my ass.

God is twirling those keys on His finger right now laughing. ;)
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!