Author Topic: would this be wrong??  (Read 46 times)

Offline eh!

• Professor
  • Darwins +381/-85
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
would this be wrong??
« on: Yesterday at 11:09:54 PM »
Technically since my knee op I have a disability. I can't run anymore and catch a lot of pain walking.

Sooooo I hit upon this genius idea. I can prolly get a disability sticker on my car and get great parking spots and I can take my dogs into restaurants etc, if anyone says shit I can sue their asses.

Be funnier n hell taking my hounds into a restaurant.

My latest clip, just another night in paradise.

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:14:17 PM by eh! »
some skepisms,
1. "I have not seen God. I have felt the invisible presence"
2. What if there is a rock in the middle of a road, a blind person is speeding towards it, ...they say that they can't see it.   Would you recommend him to keep speeding?

Offline wright

• Fellow
  • Darwins +143/-1
  • "Sleep like a log, snore like a chainsaw."
Re: would this be wrong??
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 11:34:22 PM »
In the US you wouldn't have any problems claiming a disability with the trick knee. Not sure about the dogs, though I don't know how you Aussies regulate such things. I suspect you'd have to satisfy the relevant bureaucracy that the canines were "service dogs" that you couldn't function without. Since you're not blind and still have most of your mobility, that might be difficult.

Interesting vid. What had they treed, at the end of it?
Live a good life... If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.
--Marcus Aurelius

Offline eh!

• Professor
  • Darwins +381/-85
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: would this be wrong??
« Reply #2 on: Today at 03:20:50 AM »
Wild cat, that's my thing.
some skepisms,
1. "I have not seen God. I have felt the invisible presence"
2. What if there is a rock in the middle of a road, a blind person is speeding towards it, ...they say that they can't see it.   Would you recommend him to keep speeding?