Author Topic: Viocjit the Christian Agnostic  (Read 1379 times)

Offline viocjit

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +4/-0
  • WWGHA Member
Re: Viocjit the Christian Agnostic
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2013, 08:29:21 AM »
Pero, como un americano yo puedo conversar in español sin Google Translate. Este gringo sabe su posición en sociedad porque hay mas hispanohablantes en Las Américas que los que hablan ingles. Además, dónde están todos los mexicanos van a vender mucho tequila y Corona? Pronto, soy un miembro de una minoría en los EEUU.

ES : ¿ Qué es los EEUU ? No sabe este cosa.
EN : What is the EEUU ? I don't know this thing.

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +116/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2013, 10:47:25 PM »

los EEUU = Los Estados Unidos = The United States
John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Offline viocjit

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +4/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2013, 07:13:01 AM »

los EEUU = Los Estados Unidos = The United States

ES : EEUU = Los Estados Unidos , ¿ por qué dos E y dos U ? la forma oficial es "Estados Unidos de América" en español.
EN : EEUU = Los Estados Unidos , why two E and two U ? the official form is "Estados Unidos de América" in Spanish language.

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +116/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2013, 09:40:40 PM »
ES : EEUU = Los Estados Unidos , ¿ por qué dos E y dos U ? la forma oficial es "Estados Unidos de América" en español.
EN : EEUU = Los Estados Unidos , why two E and two U ? the official form is "Estados Unidos de América" in Spanish language.

Words of Latin origin often use double letters for abbreviations that represent plurals.
http://spanish.about.com/od/writtenspanish/a/ee_uu.htm
John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Offline viocjit

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +4/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2013, 12:37:19 PM »

Words of Latin origin often use double letters for abbreviations that represent plurals.
http://spanish.about.com/od/writtenspanish/a/ee_uu.htm

ES : Gracias
EN : Thanks

Offline Garja

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +38/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2013, 11:10:26 AM »
I learned something today.
"If we look back into history for the character of the present sects in Christianity, we shall find few that have not in their turns been persecutors, and complainers of persecution."

-Benjamin Franklin

Offline edensxkiss01

• Novice
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2013, 05:46:51 PM »
I am British and am Gnostic in faith, also i am a member of the Hereditary Knights Templar of Britannia. I have studied a large majority of gospels and testaments that have been omitted from the Holy Bible. And as a part of that learning have understood so much more and enlightened with answers i had always searched for. The New Testament as we know it is so very limited, but upon reading other gospels found and translated which i believe are now up to 48 in number, it opens up a new light. EG Gospel Of Thomas (or doubting Thomas as he was called, in which alone was the only disciple to actually write a whole testament in jesus`s own words) Jesus said: "The Kingdom of heaven/God, is inside you and all around you, not in mansions built with wood or stone. Split a piece of wood and you will find me, lift a rock, and i am there" This gospel in particular is really most crucial than any other as Thomas only wrote down what he heard Jesus speak. But this gospel is not accepted in the catholic church and is declared as heresy. Personal belief is the vatican rejected such profound words, that if allowed to be authenticated and accepted . the whole catholic foundations and its church and vatican which have the highest power as we know, would all be undermined by jesus saying the mansions built are places where i am not only around but that i am inside you and all around you, suggesting that Jesus was saying Heaven is within us all God is within us all and all that is ..all we see that has come from earth and this world  is all of gods kingdom. As it says in the bible when challenged by the priests about destroying the temple and jesus then said " I will build it again in 3 days..they scoffed at such a unbelievable quote. But we all understand that when he was talking of the temple being destroyed and rebuilding it in 3 days he was talking of himself  he was the temple as we all are and he wud rebuild in 3 days he was saying he would ressurect in 3 days and he did.. .. my strongest prayer that i would tell myself would be that of Somehow ,and Someone collecting the scripts of unacknowledged gospels and texts and as we do with dictionaries, edit the holy bible and incorperate these as we live through time and as new ones are translated and more found. But sadly i doubt it would be accepted by most faiths of cristianity.. but for me, i have most of them and i believe so far into myself that I know I myself pray to god whos name true is I AM THAT I AM , is part of me and im one of his temples and he dwells inside me and all around.. love and peace to all

Offline The Gawd

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +78/-5
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2013, 10:44:07 PM »
I am British and am Gnostic in faith, also i am a member of the Hereditary Knights Templar of Britannia. I have studied a large majority of gospels and testaments that have been omitted from the Holy Bible. And as a part of that learning have understood so much more and enlightened with answers i had always searched for. The New Testament as we know it is so very limited, but upon reading other gospels found and translated which i believe are now up to 48 in number, it opens up a new light. EG Gospel Of Thomas (or doubting Thomas as he was called, in which alone was the only disciple to actually write a whole testament in jesus`s own words) Jesus said: "The Kingdom of heaven/God, is inside you and all around you, not in mansions built with wood or stone. Split a piece of wood and you will find me, lift a rock, and i am there" This gospel in particular is really most crucial than any other as Thomas only wrote down what he heard Jesus speak. But this gospel is not accepted in the catholic church and is declared as heresy. Personal belief is the vatican rejected such profound words, that if allowed to be authenticated and accepted . the whole catholic foundations and its church and vatican which have the highest power as we know, would all be undermined by jesus saying the mansions built are places where i am not only around but that i am inside you and all around you, suggesting that Jesus was saying Heaven is within us all God is within us all and all that is ..all we see that has come from earth and this world  is all of gods kingdom. As it says in the bible when challenged by the priests about destroying the temple and jesus then said " I will build it again in 3 days..they scoffed at such a unbelievable quote. But we all understand that when he was talking of the temple being destroyed and rebuilding it in 3 days he was talking of himself  he was the temple as we all are and he wud rebuild in 3 days he was saying he would ressurect in 3 days and he did.. .. my strongest prayer that i would tell myself would be that of Somehow ,and Someone collecting the scripts of unacknowledged gospels and texts and as we do with dictionaries, edit the holy bible and incorperate these as we live through time and as new ones are translated and more found. But sadly i doubt it would be accepted by most faiths of cristianity.. but for me, i have most of them and i believe so far into myself that I know I myself pray to god whos name true is I AM THAT I AM , is part of me and im one of his temples and he dwells inside me and all around.. love and peace to all

this would be the wrong thread for a post like this as this area is strictly for welcoming newcomers. You should respond in another thread, that will give you the three you need to start your own thread, then you can make a thread about non canonical books of the bible in the proper forum. You would also be able to make your own intro thread in this forum.

Welcome!