Author Topic: GOD BASED MAGNETISM [#2739]  (Read 2059 times)

Offline pianodwarf

• Darwins +206/-5
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
GOD BASED MAGNETISM [#2739]
« on: April 27, 2013, 04:56:16 PM »
Hi, my name is [name removed]. I am the author of a very short book titled "GOD BASED MAGNETISM". (I'm not looking for a book review). It explains all disciplines of science biblically starting with GEN.1:3, when GOD said "LET THERE BE LIGHT". Please visit my temporary website and see for yourself.
https://sites.google.com/site/godbasedmagnetismnet/home
Thankyou. I think this can help you with all your questions. As far as why GOD won't heal amputees, HE does and says it in the bible. All you have to do is ask and believe. You did read the bible, didn't you?
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +177/-8
Re: GOD BASED MAGNETISM [#2739]
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 05:12:14 PM »
Wow, it is that simple?  I guess those who lost limbs in our 2 latest wars and the people in Boston who lost limbs just need to ask and believe.  Those foolish amputees.  They need to get off their asses and pray.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +266/-34
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 05:17:17 PM »
BM
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline mrbiscoop

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +29/-2
  • Faith is not a virtue!
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 05:21:37 PM »
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
              -Emo Philips

Offline rev45

• Reader
  • Darwins +37/-2
  • Did your parents raise you to be an idiot?
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 06:04:56 PM »
All you have to do is ask and believe.
Are there any other stipulations to this?  Do I need to become a believer in your god again, as I was a Christian for 25 years?  If I go about attempting to ask the god that you believe in to heal someone do I need to do it in a dark quiet room?  Do I need to wear any certain clothing?  Do I need to ask in a specific language?  Will the prayer only heal someone who is an amputee or will it cure other diseases or conditions?  If god answers my prayer will he answer quickly or will it take a some time

The sentence that I quoted seems like a very simple task to follow so I'm surprised to not hear of many amputees being healed by the prayers of the many Christians.  Again since what you say seems so simple to do I'm left to think that no Christian has prayed for an amputee to be healed.  But this is why I ask so many questions.  Perhaps they are asking the wrong way.

I have people that I would pray for their healing if I believed it would happen.  But I'm willing to change my atheist position if those that I pray for are healed from their conditions. 
Here read a book.  It's free.
http://www.literatureproject.com/

Could a being create the fifty billion galaxies, each with two hundred billion stars, then rejoice in the smell of burning goat flesh?   Ron Patterson

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 06:09:54 PM »
Hi, my name is [name removed]. I am the author of a very short book titled "GOD BASED MAGNETISM". (I'm not looking for a book review)
 It explains all disciplines of science biblically starting with GEN.1:3, when GOD said "LET THERE BE LIGHT". Please visit my temporary website and see for yourself.
https://sites.google.com/site/godbasedmagnetismnet/home
Thankyou. I think this can help you with all your questions. As far as why GOD won't heal amputees, HE does and says it in the bible. All you have to do is ask and believe. You did read the bible, didn't you?

Where is your indisputable video evidence of the levitating giant building block you idiot?
"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +511/-12
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 07:30:19 PM »
So, I went and looked at the FAQ on his website, and was not very impressed.

Q. What exactly is “GOD BASED MAGNETISM”?

A. Magnetism that is based in God, not theory. The science God intended man to use.
This proposition of yours makes no sense.  What exactly are you saying produces electromagnetism, then?  You can't just arbitrarily dismiss a sound theory and say "goddidit".

Q. What does “GOD BASED MAGNETISM” unveil about magnetism that is not recognized by conventional science?

A. There are additional Laws of Magnetism not yet recognized by conventional science.
And what 'laws' would those be?

Q. What can “GOD BASED MAGNETISM” reveal?

A. It can explain everything that conventional science can’t. Some of its applications include medical cures.
Wow, that's a bold claim.  You've set the bar really high for yourself here.  Now, how's about some evidence to back it up?

Q. What is the principle of “GOD BASED MAGNETISM”?

A. Individual north and south pole magnets of any object (animate and inanimate) can be manipulated.
Actually, it's even simpler than that - electromagnetism is the basis of most molecular interactions.  There's no need to look at it as a "north pole south pole" thing.

Q. Can this machine magnetically levitate a stone and have you done so?

A. Yes, it can. We built the machine in 2007 and it has been tested. The huge amount of energy involved requires that stringent safety precautions be in place, as well as a secured area and many other safe-guards. Only under these conditions should the machine be used.
With a strong enough magnetic field, you could probably lift just about anything, so this isn't all that impressive.

Offline mrbiscoop

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +29/-2
  • Faith is not a virtue!
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2013, 08:37:46 PM »
It's just another steaming pile of shit of an attempt to reconcile science with the bible.
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
              -Emo Philips

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +690/-3
  • Hide and Seek World Champion since 1958!
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2013, 09:35:51 PM »
I once knew a college physics professor who told me the bane of his existence was all the crazy people that came into his office with their pet theories about everything from the speed of light to, you guessed it, magnetism. None of them had the least bit of anunderstanding about the subjects which interested them the most, primarily because they had made their mind up what the facts were first, then started trying to fit the pieces together so that they would match their strange reality. Which is hard to do when they don't. But certain individuals have the blessed ability to turn bullshit into lemonade, though usually only in their own minds.

He's dead. You can't bother him any more. But there are plenty of other scientists out there. Go bug them first. And don't forget to take along your perpetual motion machine, your free power from water evaporation machine, your 250 per gallon of water engines and anything else you've dreamed up. That will make them laugh even harder.

You're preaching to the non-choir here, magnet-boy. We can laugh too. We've had lots of practice.

You're wrong, but there is no way to tell you. You've got magnets in your ears.
Not everyone is entitled to their opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +120/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2013, 10:25:36 PM »
He posted his name, address and phone number on his site. It's a Sprint-Nextel number. I hope he has unlimited minutes.

John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Offline Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +77/-1
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2013, 12:19:40 AM »

Why would I need to "ask and believe"?  I should be able to see amputees being healed, regardless of whenever I believed or not.
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +290/-80
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2013, 01:03:47 AM »
Yes, OP, I read the Bible. But it doesn't make it true.

-Nam
This is my signature "Nam", don't I have nice typing skills?

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +266/-34
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2013, 03:26:32 AM »
BM
You should change your name to BM.

You have no idea why I only bookmark threads without posting anything. So my advice to you would be to keep your mouth shut about what you don't know.[1]
 1. On an unrelated note, I fully expect to get a -1 for this post.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

Offline magicmiles

• Fellow
  • Darwins +175/-73
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2013, 03:33:11 AM »
Why are you BM so many? Way more than you used to.
The 2010 world cup was ruined for me by that slippery bastard Paul.

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +266/-34
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2013, 04:57:52 AM »
Why are you BM so many? Way more than you used to.

Many reasons, none of which I'm going to share.
We choose our own gods.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +290/-80
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2013, 05:48:35 AM »
He's writing a bookmarks book. It'll sell...not very well since everyone will bookmark to buy it but never do.

-Nam
This is my signature "Nam", don't I have nice typing skills?

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +511/-12
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2013, 07:20:51 AM »
It's just another steaming pile of shit of an attempt to reconcile science with the bible.
It isn't even that much, since his book and argument probably wouldn't even be useful as fertilizer.

Offline Betelnut

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +13/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2013, 07:36:56 PM »
This idiot once again disproves junebug's assertion that "Belief in god is not a bad thing."  What a waste of human potential.

Offline Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +267/-31
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2013, 11:23:43 PM »
Oh, but Betelnut, it isn't god-belief that's the problem - it's religion!

<head-desk>
The highest moral human authority is copied by our Gandhi neurons through observation.

Offline Fiji

• Reader
  • Darwins +83/-2
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2013, 12:52:04 AM »

Hi, my name is [name removed]. I am the author of a very short book titled "POTTER BASED MAGNETISM". (I'm not looking for a book review). It explains all disciplines of science Potterally starting with Chamber of secrets, when POTTER said "LUMOS". Please visit my temporary website and see for yourself.
http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Thankyou. I think this can help you with all your questions. As far as why POTTER won't save the world, HE does and says it in the Deathly Hallows. All you have to do is ask and believe. You did read the Harry Potter series, didn't you?

Is that ... an owl ... at my window?
Science: I'll believe it when I see it
Faith: I'll see it when I believe it

Schrodinger's thunderdome! One cat enters and one MIGHT leave!

Without life, god has no meaning.

Offline Tonus

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +28/-0
  • WWGHA Member
    • Stuff I draw
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2013, 01:37:37 PM »
(I'm not looking for a book review).
Well, that's a relief.
It explains all disciplines of science biblically starting with GEN.1:3, when GOD said "LET THERE BE LIGHT".
Apparently, "all disciplines of science" boil down to "god spoke, and it was so."  Guess we can shut down all of the research laboratories now.
As far as why GOD won't heal amputees, HE does and says it in the bible. All you have to do is ask and believe.
You just explained one of the main points the site is trying to make.  Since god said that all you have to do is ask and believe, why don't we see cases of amputees growing back limbs?  Is it that people who believe won't ask for it?  Or is it that the only people who ask just happen to not believe?  Or... is it that god doesn't answer those prayers, in direct opposition to his promise, because he doesn't exist?
You did read the bible, didn't you?
Yes, I have.  More than once.  Did you bother to read the website before responding?

Offline Add Homonym

• Fellow
  • Darwins +206/-4
  • I did haz jeezusburger™
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2013, 03:04:28 AM »
Jesus Christ!

I'm sorry, but people like this, make me religious.
I strive for clarity, but aim for confusion.

Online Graybeard

• Professor
  • Darwins +467/-16
  • Is this going somewhere?
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2013, 07:32:26 AM »
Whereas "God-based Magnetism" is not in the same league as "Timecube", the author does show promising potential to, with more creative use of BLOCK CAPITALS varied fonts, develop this underrated art form. The sale of tin-foil hats may soon see a resurgence.

GOD CREATED SCIENCE. THIS IS NOT TO SAY GOD IS LIMITED BY SCIENCE. HE CREATED THE NATURAL LAWS OF SCIENCE. WHEN GOD WORKS OUTSIDE HIS NATURAL LAWS, HIS WORK IS SUPERNATURAL.
    I WANT TO SHARE THIS KNOWLEDGE WITH THE WORLD. IT WAS REVEALED TO ME IN A VISION FROM GOD. "GOD BASED MAGNETISM" EXPLAINS ALL DISCIPLINES OF SCIENCE.
PLEASE READ "GOD BASED MAGNETISM". I WELCOME ALL QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS.
                           THANKYOU    MICHAEL S. GREEN    JANUARY 9, 2012

It is believed that the author has sought no psychiatric help as this might stifle his natural abilities.

More at https://sites.google.com/site/godbasedmagnetismnet/home
RELIGION, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable. Ambrose Bierce