Author Topic: Repent or perish  (Read 3716 times)

Offline Andrew

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-12
  • WWGHA Member
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Repent or perish
« on: April 26, 2013, 04:47:00 PM »
I know you take this lightly because you've convinced yourself that there is no God or no such thing as hell. Your mind has become a slave to demonic lies and you have convinced yourself that they are true. The reality of the situation is that there is a narrow way to Heaven and few find it and a broad way to hell and many go in it. You have no idea what your in for if you reject the gospel and do not repent. You do not know it's the ONLY way and without Christ in your life as your Lord and Savior and you hearing His voice daily obeying him... without repenting of you sins and turning to God's grace you will perish and nothing could prepare you for separation from God because while you are still yet alive you still experience rain, and life, and food, and many blessings from God. Anything good in your life comes from God and if you reject God then when you die you will be separated and there will be no more water no more life, nor more good things only the painful fire of God withdrawing his presence.

Offline hickdive

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +32/-0
Re: Repent or perish
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 04:52:53 PM »
See when you created your account, did you notice that you agreed to abide by the rules of this forum?

Did you notice the rule about not preaching?

Evidently not, but leaving aside your lack of morality, got any evidence for any of your claims?
Stupidity, unlike intelligence, has no limits.

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +237/-1
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 04:53:55 PM »
I hereby commit the Unforgivable Sin and permanently forfeit all hope of your silly-ass "salvation."

I see no functional difference between the works of the "Holy Spirit" and the works of "Satan."  Both are sock puppets for an evil god.  Both are used to subvert human free will by tinkering with their minds, either for good or for ill, according to the will of the infinitely evil puppet master, the god of the Bible.

Happy now, Andrew?
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline pianodwarf

• Darwins +206/-5
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 05:08:09 PM »
Hi, Andrew, welcome to the forums.

WWGHA has some rules about posting.  You can find those rules here:
http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,21732.0.html

Please take a few minutes to read them over and ensure you're familiar with them.  Thanks.
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline Andrew

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-12
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2013, 05:18:31 PM »
See when you created your account, did you notice that you agreed to abide by the rules of this forum?

Did you notice the rule about not preaching?

Evidently not, but leaving aside your lack of morality, got any evidence for any of your claims?

Evidence? Check this out something to look at a girl went to heaven and hell after dying for 23 hours. You say that God does not heal amputee's but have you ever seen an eyeball growing into its socket, legs growing out, or bones being manufactured. I can say that I have evidence because i have been a witness to miracles 10 or more a day for months at a time in a certain point of my life. I have all the evidence I need. Its up to you to have repent and have faith and then let God prove himself to you.

Offline Andrew

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-12
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 05:24:03 PM »
I hereby commit the Unforgivable Sin and permanently forfeit all hope of your silly-ass "salvation."

I see no functional difference between the works of the "Holy Spirit" and the works of "Satan."  Both are sock puppets for an evil god.  Both are used to subvert human free will by tinkering with their minds, either for good or for ill, according to the will of the infinitely evil puppet master, the god of the Bible.

Happy now, Andrew?

No I am not happy. What do you want a cry for attention. You got my attention but now i see that you are evil.

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +782/-4
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2013, 05:25:06 PM »
We welcome input from theists like yourself, Andrew. However, if you just plan on posting long walls of religious text without responding to our comments and questions, nobody will benefit. And you will get teased unmercifully by our snappy atheist repartee.

You are absolutely right about this: you will have difficulty convincing us that your god or hell are real, and therefore we have no intentions of repenting for imaginary sins. So you can save your bandwidth on those topics.
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline Andrew

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-12
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2013, 05:29:52 PM »
We welcome input from theists like yourself, Andrew. However, if you just plan on posting long walls of religious text without responding to our comments and questions, nobody will benefit. And you will get teased unmercifully by our snappy atheist repartee.

You are absolutely right about this: you will have difficulty convincing us that your god or hell are real, and therefore we have no intentions of repenting for imaginary sins. So you can save your bandwidth on those topics.

Your sins are very real and you will see that one day one way or another

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +177/-8
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2013, 05:50:45 PM »
Man, Andrew.  I'm really glad you came here and posted.  I want to repent now.  I like water and all that other stuff.  My demonic mind must be cleared...but I'd like to wait until after the weekend.  Going to have one last kiss ass fling before a life of kissing Jesus ass.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +782/-4
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2013, 05:52:24 PM »
Andrew, do you believe that you have sinned against Allah or any of the many Hindu gods? I am sure that you have. But strangely, you are not concerned about going to Hindu hell, or Muslim hell.

I wonder why not?

We are not concerned about your hell for the same reasons you are not afraid of Muslim or Hindu hell.
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline hickdive

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +32/-0
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2013, 05:53:26 PM »
Evidence is not the same as "making shit up and posting it on youtube".

Would it be possible for you to contact the court service in your area and have yourself removed from the pool of potential jurors until you understand the difference?
Stupidity, unlike intelligence, has no limits.

Offline shnozzola

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2013, 06:07:30 PM »
I can say that I have evidence because i have been a witness to miracles 10 or more a day for months at a time in a certain point of my life.

This is good news, Andrew, and welcome to the forum.  Please send pictures and videos.  Which do you think was the best miracle you witnessed?  Can you cure cancer? 
“I wanna go ice fishing on Europa, and see if something swims up to the camera lens and licks it.”- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Offline Ambassador Pony

• You keep what you kill.
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2013, 06:24:18 PM »
Andrew, do you have a dog, cat or other family pet at home? Have your parents ever adopted or purchased one for the family?
You believe evolution and there is no evidence for that. Where is the fossil record of a half man half ape. I've only ever heard about it in reading.

Offline Quesi

• Reader
  • Darwins +371/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2013, 07:51:43 PM »

Your sins are very real and you will see that one day one way or another

I wonder what they are....

Can you tell us more about our sins?

Offline The Gay Impositor

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2013, 08:22:20 PM »
Threats of torture and promise of riches actually do make good sales pitches, but I want the goods before I'm dead or forget it.  ;)

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2013, 08:42:41 PM »
I know you take this lightly because you've convinced yourself that there is no God
Let's just pretend there is a god, who created everything

or no such thing as hell.
So your god created hell. .......lovely

Your mind has become a slave to demonic lies and you have convinced yourself that they are true.
So your god created demons. .......lovely

The reality of the situation is that there is a narrow way to Heaven and few find it and a broad way to hell and many go in it.
So your god creates people to fail. Your god creates a narrow way and a broad way, and then acts upset that people are herded down the broad way.

You have no idea what your in for if you reject the gospel and do not repent.
So your god created revenge.  .....Lovely

You do not know it's the ONLY way and without Christ in your life as your Lord and Savior and you hearing His voice daily obeying him... without repenting of you sins and turning to God's grace you will perish and nothing could prepare you for separation from God because while you are still yet alive you still experience rain, and life, and food, and many blessings from God. Anything good in your life comes from God and if you reject God then when you die you will be separated and there will be no more water no more life, nor more good things only the painful fire of God withdrawing his presence.
So your god, being all powerful, all knowing, omniscient, omnipotent and >snark< all loving, created me knowing full well that I will fail his pathetic small dick, personality cult, ego gratification test, and so, by your god's very act of creating me, I'm to be automatically assigned to the "to be punished forever" category.  .....Lovely

Your jealous, angry and imaginary god displays not one attribute worthy of worship, and you are just an indoctrinated sheep.
The lord is your shepherd, not mine.
And if you cannot abide by the rules of this forum, and stop preaching  ......fuck off.

"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +511/-12
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2013, 09:33:18 PM »
I know you take this lightly because you've convinced yourself that there is no God or no such thing as hell.
Actually, no.  Theists like yourself who make claims such as this and then fail to support them with anything but subjective opinions do the convincing.

Quote from: Andrew
Your mind has become a slave to demonic lies and you have convinced yourself that they are true.
Funny thing, but there's no more evidence for these 'demons' of yours than there is for your god.

The reality of the situation is that there is a narrow way to Heaven and few find it and a broad way to hell and many go in it.
Honestly, how do you know?  Because the Bible tells you so?  Sorry, but the Bible is not convincing evidence either, especially when you consider just how many different versions there are of it.

Lemme guess, "eternal damnation"?  Dante's Inferno?  Nothing more than the usual scare tactics here.

You do not know it's the ONLY way and without Christ in your life as your Lord and Savior and you hearing His voice daily obeying him... without repenting of you sins and turning to God's grace you will perish
You know, if your god actually exists, it would not be difficult for him to prove it.  Medieval kings could prove their existence to their subjects, for example.  Why can't your god even do that much?

and nothing could prepare you for separation from God
Even though atheists are already 'separated' from your god anyway?

because while you are still yet alive you still experience rain, and life, and food, and many blessings from God. Anything good in your life comes from God
Oh, I see, the usual theist trick of giving their god credit for everything in the universe.

and if you reject God then when you die you will be separated and there will be no more water no more life, nor more good things only the painful fire of God withdrawing his presence.
Oddly enough, I don't think people will care about water and food after death, seeing as that ends the need for either.  Seems like you haven't really thought this through yet.

Offline Andrew

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-12
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2013, 09:45:01 PM »
I know you take this lightly because you've convinced yourself that there is no God
Let's just pretend there is a god, who created everything

or no such thing as hell.
So your god created hell. .......lovely

So your god created demons. .......lovely

So your god creates people to fail. Your god creates a narrow way and a broad way, and then acts upset that people are herded down the broad way.

So your god created revenge.  .....Lovely

You do not know it's the ONLY way and without Christ in your life as your Lord and Savior and you hearing His voice daily obeying him... without repenting of you sins and turning to God's grace you will perish and nothing could prepare you for separation from God because while you are still yet alive you still experience rain, and life, and food, and many blessings from God. Anything good in your life comes from God and if you reject God then when you die you will be separated and there will be no more water no more life, nor more good things only the painful fire of God withdrawing his presence.
So your god, being all powerful, all knowing, omniscient, omnipotent and >snark< all loving, created me knowing full well that I will fail his pathetic small dick, personality cult, ego gratification test, and so, by your god's very act of creating me, I'm to be automatically assigned to the "to be punished forever" category.  .....Lovely

Your jealous, angry and imaginary god displays not one attribute worthy of worship, and you are just an indoctrinated sheep.
The lord is your shepherd, not mine.
And if you cannot abide by the rules of this forum, and stop preaching  ......fuck off.
Your hating a perfect God and failing him is your choice not mine

Offline Ambassador Pony

• Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2013, 09:55:03 PM »
Andrew,

I am speaking to you as a forum moderator. You agreed to follow the rules of this forum when you signed up. By breaking the rules, you are not only being rude, but it means you lied when you signed up. Ask a parent or other adult if lying is an appropriate thing for you to do. An adult can also tell you that our behaviour has consequences for ourselves and others. When we behave in a way that makes others suffer, that's often called selfish.

You need to keep your promise to follow the rules, stop acting in a way that hurts others, or leave. An apology is appropriate here, but if you are not sure, ask a parent or adult to check. 
You believe evolution and there is no evidence for that. Where is the fossil record of a half man half ape. I've only ever heard about it in reading.

Offline Andrew

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-12
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2013, 10:00:28 PM »
your replies are showing that you have jaded hearts that won't receive the simplicity of the gospel. I didn't read that you couldn't preach which is stupid because your whole site is devoted to preaching what satan has to say. And since you won't hear what I have to say nor wan't anyone to preach to you I hereby dust my feet and will not return back to this site ever again. Goodbye.

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2013, 10:24:48 PM »
I hereby dust my feet and will not return back to this site ever again. Goodbye.

dust your feet?

is that by standing on your head and using that featherbrain?
"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline Ambassador Pony

• Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2013, 10:33:51 PM »
your replies are showing that you have jaded hearts that won't receive the simplicity of the gospel. I didn't read that you couldn't preach which is stupid because your whole site is devoted to preaching what satan has to say. And since you won't hear what I have to say nor wan't anyone to preach to you I hereby dust my feet and will not return back to this site ever again. Goodbye.

I'm glad I didn't have to call your parents.

They would be disappointed you showed such poor character, young man.

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +237/-1
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2013, 11:48:31 PM »
No I am not happy. What do you want a cry for attention. You got my attention but now i see that you are evil.

Be that as it may, Andrew, I am in no danger of becoming as evil as your hissy-fit god.  If even one thinking, feeling being is condemned by your god to be tortured for eternity, your god bears 100% of the responsibility and is therefore infinitely evil.

And not only do you worship that vicious (and probably imaginary) bastard, but if you have ever said the Sinner's Prayer you have committed an act of cowardice by allowing someone else to die in your place, colluding in a human sacrifice.  That, sir, is the real mark of the beast.
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +77/-1
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2013, 12:28:56 AM »

Huffing and puffing already?  Without the post count going into double digits?  Must be some kind of record.

Didn't Jesus say something about "judge not"?  Funny how christains seems to think that never applies to them...
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.

Online ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +688/-3
  • Hide and Seek World Champion since 1958!
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2013, 12:58:24 AM »
Where in the bible does it say "Thou shall be obnoxious"?

It must be in there somewhere. Why else would so many of them act like that.

I mean, if there is a god, he gave me way too many nice genes to be an obnoxious fundy. Whose fault is that?

Not everyone is entitled to their opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Offline Anfauglir

• Darwins +407/-4
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2013, 03:20:51 AM »
(I)  will not return back to this site ever again.

Ten to one this is a lie.  QFT.
Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.
Why is it so hard for believers to answer a direct question?

Offline pianodwarf

• Darwins +206/-5
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2013, 07:11:08 AM »
You say you're not coming back, but I'm going to respond to this anyway...

your replies are showing that you have jaded hearts

Our hearts are just fine.

that won't receive the simplicity of the gospel.

If the gospel is so simple, why are there so many different branches of Christianity, all telling each other that they've got it wrong?  You don't see this with things like physics or chemistry.

I didn't read that you couldn't preach

Obviously.  That's why I pointed you to the rules.

which is stupid because your whole site is devoted to preaching what satan has to say.

Rubbish.  Apart from the fact that Satan doesn't exist and therefore can't say anything, the regulars here don't preach, as you yourself have seen.  (Well, OK, we probably slip from time to time.  We're only human.)  When a thumper like you storms in here, we engage him on what he has to say.

And since you won't hear what I have to say

The number of replies you've received shows that this is demonstrably false.

nor wan't anyone to preach to you

This is absolutely correct.  Even if it weren't against the rules, no one here would want to hear any preaching.  Why would we?  For most of us, if we want to hear preaching, it's pretty easy to find.  Hell, it's actually rather difficult to avoid.

I hereby dust my feet and will not return back to this site ever again. Goodbye.

Oh, dear.  Looks like it's time to call for the...

[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +263/-33
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2013, 07:19:21 AM »
I actually LOL'd at this. I wish the OP would stay just so he'd make me laugh some more.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Quesi

• Reader
  • Darwins +371/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2013, 07:40:37 AM »

Ok.  Stop the presses here.  I just finished listening to this entire video, and I have to say, that if this testimony is true (and I see no reason to doubt it) there is a lot that we can all learn from this young girl. 

I’m going to offer a brief synopsis of the most important points, and then provide my interpretation of this important testimony.

To make a long story short, the Lord God decided to make this girl dead for a while, in order to bring her on a fairly comprehensive tour of both heaven and hell.     The Lord God himself served as tour guide.  She found him to be very handsome.  According to her testimony, however, he was not a very happy God, as evidenced by the fact that he spent a whole lot of time crying during her visit.  But I’ll get to that later.  The whole purpose of this tour was to give this kid the message to go back to earth to beseech the living to do the stuff that is important to the Lord God. 

Apparently, there is a whole lot of misinformation here on earth about the stuff that the Lord God wants us to do.   This testimony was really jam-packed with info, but let me give you some of the highlights.

After a brief intro, the handsome Lord God took her against her will to hell, to witness the suffering going on down there.  And let me tell you, it is really bad.  Worse than anything you can imagine.  The demons are very very busy, creating individualized torture for the thousands of fallen human souls down there.  And these demons have DARTS with your name on them.  They also do things like set folks on fire, and then create something that looks like rain, and all the wretched souls run towards the rain, only to find that it is come chemical that makes the burning fire sting even more.  So it is psychological and physical torture.  Can you imagine?

The kid saw her great grandmother there, begging the Lord to forgive her.  But He just cried, and said it was too late.  Apparently, during her life, great grandma had some trouble with forgiveness.  So in spite of the fact that it made Him weep, the Lord just couldn’t forgive her once she was dead.

There were a lot of other folks in hell too.  Pope John Paul II was there.  When the kid asked why, pointing out that he offered masses and prayed to the Lord, God pulled down a magical screen, and showed the kid that he took a lot of money from his masses, and also that he fornicated with nuns.  I have to admit, I did not know this.

Michael Jackson was there too.  He, apparently, had made pacts with demons in exchange for fame. 

More importantly for this Ecuadorian girl’s Latin American audience, was the fact that Selena was there.  Now if you weren’t hanging out with young Latin Americans in 1995, when the young up and coming singer was murdered, you might not understand the significance of this.  But I’ve got to tell you, this woman was loved.  Almost worshipped.  The Lord God did not say explicitly what she had done to merit eternal damnation, but I’m guessing it had something to do with scanty clothes and suggestive lyrics.  Selena took the time to talk to our young protagonist, and tell her that Selena suffers EVEN MORE every time someone on earth listens to one of her songs, and Selena herself begged that no one ever listen to her music again. 

Now if you don’t want to cause poor dead Selena any additional pain in hell, don’t watch this video.  But it has gotten almost 9 million hits already, so if you want to take a little peek, I mean, you won’t be the only sinner out there.

The poor kid’s tour of hell continued, and she was dismayed to see a little 8 year old boy suffering there.  “But why Lord?” she beseeched.  The Lord explained that this kid played video games and watched Pokemon (who apparently are demon-inspired), and was subsequently disrespectful to his parents.  His parents didn’t use the rod.  Apparently the Lord  really wants parents to use the rod on disobedient kids.  And this kid has to suffer for all of eternity, since his parents didn’t hit him enough.  Who knew?  The Lord wept some more.  He spent a lot of time crying.

Upon completion of the hell-leg of the tour, the pair ascended into heaven, where you will be pleased to know that everyone is very youthful.  Like 15 year olds.  Who wouldn’t want to be 15 for all of eternity?

They ran into lots of the Lord’s favorite historical characters during this leg of the tour.  Even though they were all 15 year olds, she knew who they all were.  They ran into Solomon and Mary Magdalene and Sarah.  They also ran into Mary, the mother of God.  The Lord was very clear that Mary doesn’t know anything about stuff going on here on earth, and that those who worship her are wasting their time.  You have to worship Him, not her. 

Here are some more random things this kid learned on the heaven-leg of the tour:

•   The Lord will lovingly refer to you and his followers as His Servants in heaven
•   There angels in heaven engage in construction projects – there is manual labor in the afterlife
•   God wants us to pass out leaflets about Him
•   The Lord still has scars on his hands, and they won’t go away until everyone loves Him. 

Then the Lord said it was time to send her back to her family.  She protested, (which didn’t anger the Lord a bit!) and said that she wanted to stay with Him.  He said that she had to return to her family.  Having spent so much time in the afterlife, the kid had forgotten all about the existence of her family.  But the Lord showed her her body on earth, and he family members, and then she remembered. 

He took her to a crystalline river of living water, and told her to submerge herself, and she was even happier than she had been before.  After a bit of a dispute about the fact that He wanted her to return to earth and she didn’t want to go, He showed her babies disappearing from the wombs of women, and screaming and pre-rapture stuff that I admit I really didn’t understand, with people running around and getting into accidents.   The Lord started crying again, and explained that all of these poor souls were going to be left behind when He returns to earth, unless this kid does a really good job of promoting her story on youtube. 

At the end of the video, we see the young girl has grown into a young woman, and is now filling up stadiums telling people her story.  The Lord still talks to her, and asks her to tell folks that He is coming RIGHT AWAY for His holy people.  She has, it appears, been influenced by all of the crying that the Lord did in heaven, and has trouble telling His story without weeping herself.   

I think maybe we should take this testimony seriously.  Hell looks really bad, and even though some of us will be servants and manual laborers in the celestial afterlife, it sure beats the alternative. 

And what possible motive could this girl have to make this up?  It is too specific to be a fantasy or illness induced illusion.  And she just seems really credible.

edited for typos
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 07:48:17 AM by Quesi »