Author Topic: Your Premise? [#2730]  (Read 2675 times)

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
Your Premise? [#2730]
« on: March 19, 2013, 06:12:55 PM »
Hello Inquirer of Weird Logic:

Your premise is "why doesn't God heal amputees" as an inquiry, to base your entire cult on? Why are you leading a cult of skeptics, based on the foundation of "healing" and "lack of healing" for your very strange teaching?

Why?

Also, you realize that in the purest logical argument, you've provided to all the people who are foolish enough to even entertain your sad, pathetic teachings -- that you've invented some form of misleading never seen before (yes, it's original, to the point of completely ridiculous, not innovative in thought, and especially where LOGIC is concerned).

I find it extremely ironic that your false dichotomy is blasted over and over again, with your crowd of foolish listeners actually paying attention. The logic is so flawed, and the irony is that you try to use logic to prove your argument. Instead, you end up arguing in cirlces over and over again, and you never answer any questions. You pose questions, and you answer them yourself. You ask foolish questions and then provide irrational stories to support your OWN THOUGHT and subjective opinions on the matter.

Who told you that God is out healing everyone left and right? Did you go to some revial tent meeting and feel bad because it was like being shown a magic trick at a circus, then you find out it's a trick later? So you make a whole website or blog devoted to your hatred for magicians and people who perform magic tricks on stage, and your hatred for circuses ENTIRELY because of that one poorly done show that left you disappointed when you said, "You cut that woman in half with a saw, and put her back together. Why don't you heal me, I have no legs!!!" Oh Great and Powerful Oz!

You are pathetic. I hope you are an amputee, and I hope you can't wipe your own butt when Judgment comes to you. I will sit and judge you, and order that you have all your limbs removed, as a return with interest -- on your "ministry" in the earth. You sad, sad and foolish man.

You must have had a bad father, or were left orphaned. That's even sadder. I also wish you didn't hate everyone in the world who wants to believe in God, simply because you want to believe in a Great and Powerful God who gets involved in everyone's life, healing limbs like lizards whose tails fall off, and grow back. If God made humans to regenerate, we should just be immortal as well based on your false logic. Why does God let everyone DIE? Hmm, because based on your logic, there is no God -- because people DIE. Right! Your logic is undeniable. There is darkness and pain, therefore God doesn't exist?

You are so foolish it hurts to even address you in this email. It's painful to just ask you WHY you waste so much time with your false reasoning, your irrational arguments, and your persistent waste of space! Go away, and abandon your folly -- it's really getting on people's nerves, especially the amputees who HATE you, and believe in God still.

Good work on making an entire group of veterans and those who lost limbs, feel like shooting you in the arms and legs, and letting you experience the LOSS of your limbs; unless you already lost them. Good, it serves you right if you're without limbs. You really don't deserve to have arms and legs, if that's your entire audience -- and your target audience, and people who truly despise you (veterans especially, all of them I know, think your website is a joke at first, and then upon seeing how dead serious you are about robbing them of the only hope they have in this life -- that one day they will be restored and see justice -- you come along and try to STEAL that hope from everyone I know). You sick bastard. Grow up, and get over your daddy issues, or your pathetic hatred of revial tents. Everyone knows wrestling is fake as well -- it's a show -- it's show-business! Get OVER it!

No one at any time, EVER, indicated to the people who know their God (not the people who know the Bible, the people who KNOW their Maker) -- such as Native Americans who never HEARD of "the Bible" for example -- still had faith greater than the smallest amount of confidence you ever could conceive of in your short, pathetic, mortal life. It's people like you who make me wish I was never born to begin with; I wish I never came into this world to meet the likes of you. I care about the amputees and my friends who have been injured and return from a terrible war, WHICH APPARENTLY -- God lets happen in this world... look around, IT'S WAR you idiot! Wars are determined until the end, and so far, they're pretty messed up. But there's no war I've ever seen that compares to the one you're waging against people of faith. That, and your SICK and TWISTED premise makes me want to vomit. You are SICK. You are disgusting!

Please remove your DISGUSTING and SICK website, and avoid the lawsuit that should be prepared in defense of EVERY God-fearing amputee I know. You SICK and TWISTED monster!

You don't deserve a platform, so get off your soap-box and APOLOGIZE for years of abuse, and misuse of your freedom of speech, you disgusting criminal!

So what's your premise? You talk A LOT about the Bible. Where do you come off thinking the Bible is so damned important to those who have any real faith? The Bible is USEFUL, and that's all intelligent sceintists who have faith will EVER teach. But you're not a scientific observer. If you were, you'd have some logical, rational, common sense, and realize the Bible is for people who are still brand new to a faith that's extremely hard to grasp with just words. But truly, you're entirely misled by the Fundamentalists who are saying they are "Christians" and the Catholics through history... but more so than not, you are focusing on what appears to be "Revival Tent Meetings" where false teachers love to swarm, and sway even more weak-willed and lesser intelligent people.

You are coming off as the most judgmental person on earth right now. I find your "ministry" to be apaulling, and unfortunately for you -- every jury in this country has at least one person with faith in God sitting there, and sadly, the way juries like to handle cases like yours, is to see the actual damages you are causing and rate them on a scale for judgment that allows you to see the truth, and face justice, when you may have kept "all the laws" you are still defaming character, especially of veterans, who I believe you make references to just by default. It's the most disgusting thing on the web -- and I've seen war, and have dealt with amputees.

Now, take offense or try to defend yourself, but it's not going to slow down the anger you've boiled up against those who only have faith left, and THAT is hard for people who've had their LIMBS BLOWN OFF, okay? So, quit trying to teach people your twisted logic.

You have these twisted thoughts that no one can help. Your logic isn't based on the science of correct thinking, or you'd actually know that your premise is the most flawed garbage to be made into any concept. And you've devoted a whole lot of time and energy to, what appears to be, convincing yourself that there's no God, and if there was a God, people without limbs would have them magically grow back -- then EVERYONE would know there was a God. Good work. Aren't you the brightest crayon in the box!

Now, please, understand your offensiveness, because no one's really buying this. God-fearing amputees hang on to their faith, while you sever people's only extension of hope, the hope that they will be restored one day and be able to walk again, or have limbs again. If you only knew that their faith was so strong -- you'd give up on your pathetic campaign. But you haven't heard the last of this.

I just want you to have the burning coals of anger well up inside your own conscience, for how many people you've personally offended. You come off as being extremely pompous, foolish in your logic, and extremely presumptuous where "Christian fundamentalists" seem to be the group you're targeting. Well, let me just tell you they're all flawed, and the idea of "God" is difficult in any culture and in any religion. But the idea still exists, and someone like you isn't going to come out and prove a negative all at once, based on some flawed premise of people's limbs not being healed.

In Judgment, I stated you should have your limbs removed -- but honestly, I just wish you'd sit on the OUTSIDE of the Kingdom and watch as people are given their limbs back, restored health, and watch as people who were hungry have food given to them, the poor being made rich, and the humble being given crowns -- while you sit on the OUTSIDE, in the darkness, by yourself, all alone with your webpage in front of you, the only thing you have all the time on earth to think about, until you beg for forgiveness and see that it will be those who have their limbs restored, who will literally stand up and look at you, in awe, and say what they want to say about YOU. I determined in logic, that from what harsh words you use, and how disgusting your teachings are -- they will stand up and say together that you ought to have your limbs blown off, and I get this deep feeling that's what you're up against.

So, you can doubt the Judgment is a real thing -- but when it is time, you'll either (A) enter the complete blackness of nothing and darkness forever, where non-existent you will be as though you were never born (that's the atheist nirvana of course), or (B) you'll face the other Truth that the world has yet to determine, if they don't have any faith at all... regardless, the Truth will stand in the end if (A) is found to be a lie.

I don't play dice, and I'm more leaning toward the side of mercy where Judgment is concerned. A better premise for you if you EVER decide you have faith, or a conscience, let me give you a different task in how you can constructively get a message across to a much larger crowd: the doctrine of hellfire can't exist with the teaching of a "merciful and kind and loving God of justice and mercy" -- so chew on that one. If you wanted a more powerful premise, it should be something more convincing than your "amputee" rationale; the doctrine of hell is a complete lie, and misleads more people than anything else. It's more disgusting than even your teaching; false teachers IN THE CHURCH have been using hell to instill fear in people for the ages... and they think it's a REAL PLACE of torment. They are mistaking the Judgment, which is temporary, and the wrath of God, which is temporary -- for "eternal pain and suffering in flames of torment with Satan and the fallen angels and demons, forever!"

Now consider carefully what I just shared with you. Think about the notion of HELL, and how sick it is. People burning, literally, forever? That's perverted in a way I can't even begin to express. If you think I'm crazy for confronting you like this, and for telling you I believe in God -- but it's impossible for me to have faith and believe in a God who created all things with a purpose, including the knowledge of good AND evil -- so that there will be no desire for evil and no secrets whatsoever... we know evil now. Great. But to what purpose? For the majority of people to burn forever? That's sick.

Now, if you want to be constructive, use your talent for reaching an audience, al beit, a small one, and a pretty sick-minded one if you ask anyone I know (amputees from war for example). Nice to hear from one of those on the other side of the fence for a change? I bet you only hear from other skeptics more often than not -- and maybe some Christian yells at you that you're going to go to hell, and you need to believe the Bible.

Well, I'm not telling you that you're going to hell, nor am I saying you should believe the Bible. Though it wouldn't hurt to confront the problems you have with the Bible and figure out what is really motivating your hatred of God... is it... because you're gay? Is it... because you're selfish and loaded down with lusts of such perversions that you know you'd "go to hell" if there was one? Is that it?

I just don't think these judgments on either side, are MERITED. So, if you stop with your sick judgments, I'll cease to pass these hypothetical judgments of you and your character, and your "twisted logic".

Fix it, or face a court in the real world if you so desire to hear from angry amputees who really, really don't like your website, and would rather see it taken down. Okay?

Thank you!

Very Respectfully:
--
[name and contact information removed]
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline Ambassador Pony

• You keep what you kill.
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
Re: Your Premise? [#2730]
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 06:29:00 PM »
Fix it, or face a court in the real world if you so desire to hear from angry amputees who really, really don't like your website, and would rather see it taken down. Okay?

"Really really" not liking something or someone is grounds for a law suit in America? Cool. I really really don't like Bill Gates, so, now I can sue him right?
You believe evolution and there is no evidence for that. Where is the fossil record of a half man half ape. I've only ever heard about it in reading.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +180/-8
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 06:41:48 PM »
Your premise that a God got a young girl pregnant so He could have His Son killed because of a chick, an apple, and a talking snake is what you base your cult on.

You stated God lets war happen. The Iraq war was a result of George Bush and Dick Cheney.  Both should be up on war crime charges.  What a waste of life, money, and limbs.  There was no purpose for this war except oil and making contractors and those who support them (Cheney) richer.

Oh, and I don't hate God.  You can't hate something that does not exist.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline shnozzola

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 07:07:40 PM »
Wow, that might make Marshall update the website.  And it is revival tents, young man, revival meetings, not revialed, or reviled, or hated, tents.  I believe you did get it correct once. 

There are alot more of us than just one (I believe you'd be amazed at how many of us there are).  But please, good christian, go on hating us.  We just believe in one less god than you, and not only does it sound like you entirely missed the point of the website's argument, you sound very angry.  Please don't kill us when you find out we atheists are the people all around you, the people that you meet every day, we just don't tell you because people like you scare the bejesus out of us.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 07:14:14 PM by shnozzola »
“The best thing for being sad," replied Merlin, beginning to puff and blow, "is to learn something."  ~ T. H. White
  The real holy trinity:  onion, celery, and bell pepper ~  all Cajun Chefs

Offline Tonus

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +28/-0
  • WWGHA Member
    • Stuff I draw
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 07:11:17 PM »
You are coming off as the most judgmental person on earth right now.
Not from where I'm sitting.  &)

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +747/-6
  • Hide and Seek World Champion since 1958!
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 07:38:02 PM »
Ohhhh, is somebody having a bad day? Who needs a hug? Does itty-bitty you need a hug? Poor baby.

I seldom laugh hard when reading trash, but I made an exception in this case. As we old folks say, talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

And shit, why didn't someone tell me we were a cult. That would look so good on my resume.

To the OP. The amputee question is intended as a mildly amusing way of pointing out the selectivity of miracles, not an insult to everyone missing limbs. I, for now, have all of mine (though if you notice my typing slowing down someday, you might rightly guess that I lost a hand or had a stroke), but even if I didn't I don't think I would take the question all that seriously. It isn't gods fault he isn't healing amputees. He doesn't exist. We know that. Our issue isn't with any god, it is with people silly enough to believe such things.

I am truly glad you calmed down for the last few paragraphs. I was a bit worried about your heart. And about the spittle all over your keyboard and screen. In case you're interested, it is possible to state an opinion without going apoplectic.

Oh, unless you're a republican. Then it comes with the territory. It is called the Rush Effect, and is contagious to people with morally weakened immune systems. You'll notice your non-existent god doesn't heal that malady either.
Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +557/-17
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 07:53:57 PM »
Wow, this person seems pretty upset.  I wonder why?  Maybe he took offense at his beliefs being deconstructed.

Offline Dante

• Reader
  • Darwins +72/-9
  • Hedonist Extraordinaire
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 08:21:32 PM »
OP, come play with us! I'm sure you can teach us heathens about your god of love and hope. Your actions so far speak volumes.
Actually it doesn't. One could conceivably be all-powerful but not exceptionally intelligent.

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +263/-3
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2013, 10:29:58 PM »
...your crowd of foolish listeners...

...You are pathetic. I hope you are an amputee, and I hope you can't wipe your own butt when Judgment comes to you. I will sit and judge you, and order that you have all your limbs removed, as a return with interest -- on your "ministry" in the earth. You sad, sad and foolish man...

...Very Respectfully...

Heeheeheeheehee!  With those words, sir or madam, you have spitefully amputated the limbs of your own god.  Welcome to the dark side. 

Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Online Mrjason

• Reader
  • Darwins +89/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2013, 07:21:13 AM »
Can you not post some sort of a beware of drivel/bile/CAPS warning on letters like the "Your Premise". I wasted minutes of my life waiting (in vain) for the author to get to the point.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +180/-8
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2013, 07:38:17 AM »
Can you not post some sort of a beware of drivel/bile/CAPS warning on letters like the "Your Premise". I wasted minutes of my life waiting (in vain) for the author to get to the point.
Cliff Note version...You are a bad person and God is going to get you.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Online Mrjason

• Reader
  • Darwins +89/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2013, 08:03:58 AM »
...God is going to get you.

I was told the same thing about Rhythm. That never happened either.

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +557/-17
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2013, 08:06:04 AM »
My suggestion?  Take lessons on skimming.  I read the first paragraph or two, then skimmed it to catch the high points (such as they were, and what they were of them).

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +654/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2013, 10:38:32 AM »
Quote from: angry person
You are pathetic. I hope you are an amputee, and I hope you can't wipe your own butt when Judgment comes to you. I will sit and judge you, and order that you have all your limbs removed, as a return with interest -- on your "ministry" in the earth. You sad, sad and foolish man.

... Good, it serves you right if you're without limbs. You really don't deserve to have arms and legs, ...

.. You are SICK. You are disgusting!

...You SICK and TWISTED monster!

In Judgment, I stated you should have your limbs removed -- but honestly, I just wish you'd sit on the OUTSIDE of the Kingdom and watch as people are given their limbs back, restored health, and watch as people who were hungry have food given to them, the poor being made rich, and the humble being given crowns -- while you sit on the OUTSIDE, in the darkness, by yourself, all alone with your webpage in front of you,

you are quite a model xian.  I am sure jesus would be proud.  On second thought, maybe not...

You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’  But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.
Matt 5:43-44

And thank you for blessing us:
Blessed are you when men hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil
Luke 6:22

That's funny.  You're a very funny man.

Please remove your DISGUSTING and SICK website, and avoid the lawsuit that should be prepared in defense of EVERY God-fearing amputee I know.

You don't deserve a platform, so get off your soap-box and APOLOGIZE for years of abuse, and misuse of your freedom of speech, you disgusting criminal!

good luck with that. 

I know vets tend to be all "I fought for your rights" and "if you don't love American why don't you just leave!"  So I have to ask, if you are so pro-vet, then why are you taking such big a shit on free speech?  Do you hate America?  Do you hate the Constitution?  If you don't believe in the first amendment, then maybe you should move to China and leave us good Americans[1] alone, because you, my angry, confused friend, are unAmerican.

...Now consider carefully what I just shared with you. Think about the notion of HELL, and how sick it is.

I think you have misunderstood the point of the site in a very big way.  We agree.  Hell is a sick idea. 

Very Respectfully

"Very respectfully"?  Are you serious?  How do you respectfully call someone sick, twisted, disgusting and a monster?  How do you respectfully tell someone you want to cut off his arms and legs and make him sit outside heaven?  I think you should think about what you wrote.  And then come here and apologize. 

1. and Canadians, Brits, Aussies, Kiwis and other citizens of the world
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline sun_king

• Graduate
  • Darwins +25/-0
  • We see things not as they are, but as we are
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2013, 10:52:35 AM »
Don't you love the "Very Respectfully" at the end of the message?

Offline Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +77/-1
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2013, 11:16:55 AM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure there's stuff in the bible about "judge not" and "love and give blessings to your enemies", said by Jesus himself.

For followers of Christ, you sure appear not to give a shit about his teachings!

You must have had a bad father
Grow up, and get over your daddy issues

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm pretty sure you are projecting your daddy issues unto us.

Maybe I didn't catch it in the angry, foaming-at-the-mouth, wall of text, but did he even attempt to answer the site's question? (other than some stuff about "FAITH FAITH FAITH!")
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2013, 11:33:14 AM »
Maybe I didn't catch it in the angry, foaming-at-the-mouth, wall of text, but did he even attempt to answer the site's question? (other than some stuff about "FAITH FAITH FAITH!")

No, he did not.  Now that I think about it, that's pretty common with Mailbag submissions.  Which isn't surprising, really.
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline lotanddaughters

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +48/-20
  • Artist: Simon Vouet (1633)
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2013, 01:08:58 PM »
It's hard to judge, but this might be the best piece of mail ever.

Either this or the one that said something like, "How about this website: WhyWontGodAllowMeToShootLasersOutOfMyEyesPewPewPew.com?"

I'm still laughing about that "PewPewPew" shit!

The funny thing is that some percentage of me is laughing with them and not at them, because it truly was pretty crafty and cute.

To the OP of this crazy, unfounded shit, "Bring it, Bitch!"
Enough with your bullshit.
. . . Mr. Friday . . . that post really is golden.

Offline Quesi

• Reader
  • Darwins +371/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2013, 04:16:05 PM »
Hello Angry Person-

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and guess that you've had a lot of pain in your life.  I'm sorry.  Life is short and precious.  It is my wish that each of us could live fulfilling, productive, joyful lives.  But obviously, that is not the reality.

You obviously care about people's pain.  I think you misunderstood the name of this website.  You see, no one here is mocking amputees.  Or lacking empathy for them.  We are simply pointing out that those who believe in the god of Abraham, have no difficultly believing that he performs his miracles selectively. And you do not even question the fact that there are various miracles that you know your god will never perform.  You might pray for someone to be cured of cancer, and if that person's cancer goes into remission, you can chose to believe that your god answered your prayers.  But surely you would not be silly enough to pray to your god and ask him to grow back an amputee's leg, would you?

Perhaps you would like to join the forum and discuss this with us further.  Or perhaps you could do some volunteer work, and maybe that would help you feel more satisfaction with your life, and maybe even less anger.  Is there a veteran's hospital near you?  That might be a great place to start. 

Offline Anfauglir

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +408/-5
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2013, 04:02:42 AM »
Wow.  This is an angry man.

Quote from: NutJob
I hope you are an amputee, and I hope you can't wipe your own butt when Judgment comes to you. I will sit and judge you, and order that you have all your limbs removed.....

I just wish you'd sit on the OUTSIDE of the Kingdom and watch ..... while you sit on the OUTSIDE, in the darkness, by yourself, all alone with your webpage in front of you, the only thing you have all the time on earth to think about, until you beg for forgiveness and see that it will be those who have their limbs restored, who will literally stand up and look at you, in awe, and say what they want to say about YOU.

Its a terrible thing, to hate, apparently.

I also wish you didn't hate everyone in the world who wants to believe in God.....

Good job he is not judging us.....

Actually, what interests me the most is his very first alleged reason for our lack of faith.....

Though it wouldn't hurt to confront the problems you have with the Bible and figure out what is really motivating your hatred of God... is it... because you're gay?

As they say, "methinks he doth protest too much".  To be a Christian, and repressing one's own homosexuality for fear of what my church or my god might do, could well lead me to make such frenzied attacks on those who don't believe.

Still, at least with all his desire to have our limbs lopped off, and to see us wailing in the darkness, he was still

Very Respectful

- so that's nice.  Looking forward to seeing him sign up and discuss the points he raises in the same calm and respectful manner.
Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.
Why is it so hard for believers to answer a direct question?

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2013, 09:45:03 AM »
G'day boil.

Your premise is "why doesn't God heal amputees" as an inquiry, to base your entire cult on?
That's your first sentence?
.....Really?
So that piece of indecipherable meaninglessness is your considered first logical engagement with us. Fucking impressive!
So here's the key question, did that infected ingrown hair you call a brain really think your first sentence made sense?
The reason I ask, is because if you actually did think you were making sense, then you really are the "when brains go bad" tragic victim that you present as.
And if you didn't think it made sense, but still felt obliged to post it then you are just a garden variety fuckwit worthy only of the snark and guffaw that your pus-filled rant promotes.

Why are you leading a cult of skeptics, based on the foundation of "healing" and "lack of healing" for your very strange teaching?
And your second sentence  ....just like the first? Does it scan?
Come on carbuncle, can't you at least try and understand that the intention of communication is to communicate?
Unless of course you just wanted to expose your sadly obvious limitations, and your over indulged emotions.
It must be annoying to feel so frustrated by life all the time, knowing that you feel sooooooooooo angry, but not quite sure about anything else, and certainly incapable of expressing yourself in any intelligible manner.
Yes dandruff, when I can hear your childish tantrum's teeth grinding, all the way over here, I almost feel sorry for you, .......but I don't.
It must be painful to recognise that the closest you'll ever come to reaching your aspirations is when you reach for your ass.
Of course grabbing your ass is a prerequisite to being able to pull your head out I guess.
And if every clown has a silver lining, and if the better part of you has rubbed off, at least you'll be able to kill werewolves with that bullet head of yours.

Why?
Because werewolves need killing. Why the fuck else ring worm?

Also, you realize that in the purest logical argument,
Purest logical argument? from you, you ambulatory blepharitis...  ......>snark<  >guffaw<. 
Four sentences in and the only one you have managed to construct as a reasonable facsimile of standard english grammar and syntax, is the your gloriously whining one word wonder   ....Why?
I can just see you dermatitis, down in the dust kicking your boots and banging your fists, totally committed to your tantrum, secretly hating the self-knowledge that it's the closest you'll ever get to an intellectual discussion ...as much as you'd like to think >snark< otherwise.

you've provided to all the people who are foolish enough to even entertain your sad, pathetic teachings -- that you've invented some form of misleading never seen before

...some form of misleading?   Yeah I got some of that somewhere, it's over by the outhouse with the last pile of scrofulous christian bile left here by the last mouthbreathing angry christian.

(yes, it's original, to the point of completely ridiculous, not innovative in thought, and especially where LOGIC is concerned).
Let's apply your capitalised LOGIC to you diaper rash and your hardly original bible.
The LOG  you need to pull from your I  is you accusing us of failing to use logic while defending a less than innovative completely ridiculous position. C?
Somehow I don't expect you to be capable of understanding my point, so I'll just give you a good excuse you can use to explain your limitations.

God made you that way.

Don't get me wrong psoriasis, I don't mean god reached down and touched you when you were a child (he leaves that up to his minions), no, I mean if adam and eve were the only two humans we all came from ......INCEST
You have every right to explain that you are inbred.
Of course god doesn't mind incest, Lot and his daughters anyone?
And as if you weren't inbred enough, after the flood   ................more INCEST
No wonder you are so angry.

I find it extremely ironic that your false dichotomy is blasted over and over again, with your crowd of foolish listeners actually paying attention. The logic is so flawed, and the irony is that you try to use logic to prove your argument.
All mouth, no fucking teeth. Gums flapping like a wet fish dance, but not the slightest biting specific rebut.
Those congenital defects really sap you don't they?

Instead, you end up arguing in cirlces over and over again, and you never answer any questions. You pose questions, and you answer them yourself.
my bold.
You gloriously entertaining cretinous imp etigo.

You ask foolish questions and then provide irrational stories to support your OWN THOUGHT and subjective opinions on the matter.
At least we can ask questions. You've just perfected the foolish part.
I know that hunchback of yours isn't from inbreeding, I'm not blaming your incestuous antecedents, but you must've known that continually bending over far enough to insert your head up your own fundamentalism as an intellectual appraisal of the universe (and your tiny part in it) would have serious long term consequences.
You should also recognise that your god-given ability to swallow all the resultant internal loopy shit is a talent we just haven't bothered to attain.
But like good christians we can forgive your shit eating grin cradle cap.

Who told you that God is out healing everyone left and right? Did you go to some revial tent meeting and feel bad because it was like being shown a magic trick at a circus, then you find out it's a trick later? So you make a whole website or blog devoted to your hatred for magicians and people who perform magic tricks on stage, and your hatred for circuses ENTIRELY because of that one poorly done show that left you disappointed when you said, "You cut that woman in half with a saw, and put her back together. Why don't you heal me, I have no legs!!!" Oh Great and Powerful Oz!
You do realise that the best analogy you could come up with to defend and describe your god was a fucking circus and magicians.
Bring on the fucking clowns.
Oh sorry, you're already here aren't you?

You are pathetic.

Your witless grasp of the ironic brings tears of joy. Honk that red nose if you're angry.

I hope you are an amputee, and I hope you can't wipe your own butt when Judgment comes to you. I will sit and judge you, and order that you have all your limbs removed, as a return with interest -- on your "ministry" in the earth. You sad, sad and foolish man.
And finally, the real you revealed.

Cankered black and cindered heart
malevolence unmasked
a sad capering twisted soullessness
wishing it was someone
....................................anyone .....................................................other than itself

You must have had a bad father, or were left orphaned. That's even sadder. I also wish you didn't hate everyone in the world who wants to believe in God, simply because you want to believe in a Great and Powerful God who gets involved in everyone's life, healing limbs like lizards whose tails fall off, and grow back. If God made humans to regenerate, we should just be immortal as well based on your false logic. Why does God let everyone DIE? Hmm, because based on your logic, there is no God -- because people DIE. Right! Your logic is undeniable. There is darkness and pain, therefore God doesn't exist?
Hey blocked pore, you are so embarrassingly limited you didn't even understand the premise of the questions asked by the site.
Perhaps I should simplify this so you might just realise how comprehensively stupid is your interpretation .

But Nah! I cannot be fucked wasting the time explaining what is so plainly obvious to everyone but those who mistake their arse for a hat.

"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +77/-1
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2013, 10:58:18 AM »
I have to wonder if this guy is angry at god, and is projecting that anger on us.

I think on some level, he knows that the site has a vaild point; god does not heal amputees, and god will never heal any amputees, ever.  This means that those evil awful atheists will continue to be smug snakes for the rest of their lives, without any kind of comeuppance (at least until we all burn in hell).  He's angry at his God for doing nothing, meaning those evil awful atheists will continue to be "correct" about something he doesn't like to hear.  But of course, it's wrong for him to be angry at his own god; you're suppose to love and fear him[1].  The solution is to project that anger onto the people that you're against.

Angry man needs to settle his issues with god before taking things up with us...
 1. I'm not sure how that works, but whatever
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.

Offline lotanddaughters

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +48/-20
  • Artist: Simon Vouet (1633)
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2013, 11:45:53 AM »
I have to wonder if this guy is angry at god, and is projecting that anger on us.

I think on some level, he knows that the site has a vaild point; god does not heal amputees, and god will never heal any amputees, ever.  This means that those evil awful atheists will continue to be smug snakes for the rest of their lives, without any kind of comeuppance (at least until we all burn in hell).  He's angry at his God for doing nothing, meaning those evil awful atheists will continue to be "correct" about something he doesn't like to hear.  But of course, it's wrong for him to be angry at his own god; you're suppose to love and fear him[1].  The solution is to project that anger onto the people that you're against.

Angry man needs to settle his issues with god before taking things up with us...
 1. I'm not sure how that works, but whatever

Good observation. +1.

If this person truly believed in a real(not make-believe) loving God, there wouldn't be this much anger. Their all-powerful, all-loving God would eventually make everything alright. This person obviously fears the valid point made by one of the greatest YouTube videos of all time, "10 Questions That Every Intelligent Christian Must Answer", by GIIVideo.

This angry person needs to face the truth. Of course we would all love to be happy. Religion causes long-term damaging effects, and it needs to be exposed for the sheer bullshit that it is.
Enough with your bullshit.
. . . Mr. Friday . . . that post really is golden.

Offline grant

• Graduate
  • Darwins +4/-0
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2013, 05:45:11 AM »
... is it... because you're gay?

Oooh, homophobic to boot! Not just a stand alone fucking idiot at all! Got some secrets you wanna share big fella? Related to the church perhaps?

It's people like you who make me wish I was never born to begin with; I wish I never came into this world to meet the likes of you.

Amen to that brother!
What if the hokey pokey is what its all about?

Offline The Gawd

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +78/-5
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2013, 06:13:25 AM »
Ol buddy is very mad. I think he realized something that destroyed his world view and is trying to convince himself of his faith again. Buddy is all over the place on this one. And I'm trying to find out what a revial is.

Offline EV

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +52/-1
  • Philosopher, Atheist, Musician, Philanthropist
    • My Website
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2013, 08:09:12 AM »
*Cracks knuckles*

You are so foolish it hurts to even address you in this email.
Matthew 5:22: ' whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.'

• I will sit and judge you.
  • In Judgment, I stated you should have your limbs removed
  • It's the most disgusting thing on the web -- and I've seen war, and have dealt with amputees.
  • You must have had a bad father, or were left orphaned.
  • You are SICK. You are disgusting!
  • You SICK and TWISTED monster
  • APOLOGIZE for years of abuse, and misuse of your freedom of speech, you disgusting criminal!
  • You have these twisted thoughts that no one can help.

Matthew 7:1-2: "Do not judge and criticize and condemn others, so that you may not be judged and criticized and condemned yourselves.
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
- Philosopher John Stuart Mill, from a Parliamentary debate (May 31, 1866);

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +128/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2013, 05:23:46 AM »

Your premise is "why doesn't God heal amputees" as an inquiry, to base your entire cult on?

I stopped reading the moment I saw that question mark on the end.

I am not in a cult. I never have been, but I appreciate that you think that I am. Thank you for showing your stupidity. Care to show us more?

People who are part of cults participate in bizarre rituals, like the eating of flesh and drinking of blood (communion?) or dunking themselves in water to show their dedication to a god that is forever unseen (baptism?), or lighting candles and kneeling before statues dedicated to the god's likeness or likenesses of his disciples and asking for things to occur (prayer). And, honestly, that's just the activities of the mainstream cults. Shall I review the rituals of the ones that are not mainstream? Or, better yet, should I recount the former behaviors of these mainstream cults that have been dropped because they are no longer politically correct?

Whomever you are, you are part of a cult. I do not have any rituals. I do not engage in bizarre acts that have no particular purpose in life. Take a look in the mirror. If you see one person, you have some sanity left. If you see two people, you are part of a cult.

John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Offline plethora

• Fellow
  • Darwins +60/-1
  • Metalhead, Family Man, IT Admin & Anti-Theist \m/
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2013, 05:53:18 AM »
u mad bro?
Looks like someone hurt your widdle feewings.

The truth doesn't give a shit about our feelings.

Offline Razel

• Freshman
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2013, 06:58:07 AM »
There's a pretty good chance this is just troll mail.