If that were true of all people, on this website, I wouldn't have as many comments as I have nor as much +1 in karma either. Don't get me wrong, many here probably agree with you--hell, I could point some of them out myself but just like me: they have methods that work for them, and I have a method that works for me. And it does work.You really think you're doing a public service or something, don't you? Lol. How about a cookie?
See, they probably have the same opinion of you as I do but they're holding it back not to be nice but to drag the conversation out. Most of them know you're most likely a Poe or a Fundy, or a Cafeteria Christian, but they like to draw things out, and sometimes I do too but you're just all kinds of idiotic and though it would may be fun to draw it out with you I just can't because you're adding a definition, your definition, to a word that actually has no meaning to you, at all, but to make you feel good about the actions of your god, in your religion. So, to "drag" anything out with you would be pointless. To get you, by my method, to say what you're holding back seems to be better. And you are holding back, and if you stay here: I will get it out of you.Quite a lot of arrogant and/or ignorant assumptions in that nearly nonsensical rambling. It's absolutely no different than if you were to go on some evangelical forum, and someone there were to call you idiotic based on differences in beliefs and purport to justify such incivility by claiming everyone else is thinking the same thing. It would really behoove you to think before you speak/type instead of just blurting out the first thing that pops into that mind of yours. I find it particularly sad that you apparently get a kick out of insulting other people. Were you a bully in school or something? Or maybe no one ever taught you better? Unlikely. You should know better. Very pathetic indeed.
We're all idiotic, some of us (you) more so than others (me). I have been a member of Christian forums. 99% of them banned me when they found out I was an atheist, I questioned anything they felt was True™, etc., the other 1% restricted me from basically do anything but read. And despite what you think: I was extremely cordial, why join otherwise?
Here, I can be me. Most other places I am me, as well. Some I tone myself down but only because they give me something I want therefore I do it purely out of selfish reasons, or I am paying for a service.
Example: I am a member of funtrivia.com, and though you don't have to pay to be a member, I do. And I follow their rules as much as possible because they are giving me something I want. I have been a member there (technically) for 10 years.
I am a member of imdb.com and I behave there, even in the discussion forums (though sometimes I would very much like to be myself). I love movies. Everyone here who knows me, knows I do. Therefore they give me something I want. Been a member there for 12 years.
allpoetry.com. I am myself there, when I am there. I have paid numerous times in the 12 years I've been a member there. Been on staff. Been banned numerous times (one for life that was reduced to 1 year), and yet they love it when I call people an "idiot", it's expected, really.
Not saying saying people here love it but I am only here to argue, and make idiots like you realize they are idiots.
Whether you, or anyone else agrees is irrelevant to me. I really don't care. But everyone here knows all this about me already. They know why I am here.
Why are you?
To show us how wrong we are and how right you are? No. You're only here as an amusement, and in that amusement you're going to say outrageous things, such as "Biblegod is moral for massacring an entire planet because its a True and righteous god. A good god." and then input your idiotic opinion as FACT, but outline it with your username.
See, the difference between you, and me, is that I'm honest, and you're not.
If you want to call that "arrogance" (that's name-calling by the way), so be it.