Yes, it is quite confusing.
Our Father in Heaven set up this following chain of events in my "Time-line"
Very confusing, indeed. Why would god have you pray if all the events were in place to happen as planned regardless of whether you prayed or not?
Week 1. He had a Farmer mow a "crop circle" in his field.
Week 2. He arranged for me to have desperate need.
- He had me pray for help.
Again, Why would god have you pray if all the events were in place to happen as planned regardless of whether you prayed or not? Is god so bored that he has to come up with these ridiculous concoctions?
1. God finds some random situation (this supposed 'crop circle').
2. Then he goes "hmm... what type of problematic situation can I invent so that this crop circle eventually becomes the solution? Hmm...".
3. "Ah! I got it... Everything is in place now... but what the heck, I will still make him pray to me, although it will absolutely be inconsequential."
- He told me "That's enough prayer, now shut up and let me answer".
- I listened and dropped all my requests and just agreed to Let God handle it all.
- At that instant, the rain stopped, the place to pull off the road was visible, I got my wife and her wheelchair out of the van, the crop circle was dry and the sun came out and her misery was taken care of.
4. Now god goes "ugh, enough of this praying thing! Shut up!". By the way, SkyWriting, how did this happen exactly? Did you hear a loud voice from god telling you to shut up and stop praying? Or did you hear voices in your mind?
5. Then god just lets things happen as they were going to happen anyway (probably laughing and enjoying the fact that he's played his tricks again).
6. Yet, SkyWriting is totally amazed of this 'undeniable miracle'... absolutely in awe (even though he can even describe step by step how god tricked him).
In retrospect there was only one miracle that day. It was God's timing to let me know that He was there. Nothing else was really unusual and it could have all happened anyway. Except for the timing.
... so there was a miracle that day... even though nothing was really 'unusual and it could have all happened anyway'??
Timing?? Are you aware of the fact that your description of this even sounds practically the same as the definition of coincidence? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coincidence
This same order of events has taken place several times with the same kind of results, every time.
... except when it doesn't, correct? Like I said, this is the perfect description of a coincidence.