Author Topic: Jesus---shape shifter  (Read 317 times)

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +177/-8
Jesus---shape shifter
« on: March 13, 2013, 08:10:12 AM »
Seems a 1200 year old Egyptian text has been found that refers to Jesus as a shape shifter.  That is why Judas had to kiss Jesus to give him up.  Maybe that is also why do one seemed to recognize him after he woke from the dead. Sounds like a new Sat morning cartoon coming soon.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Seppuku

• Fellow
  • Darwins +124/-1
  • I am gay for Fred Phelps
    • Seppuku Arts
Re: Jesus---shape shifter
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 08:22:48 AM »
Loki was also a shapeshifter, which would probably explain a lot. Loki prolly thought it was a lot of fun stirring up the middle east 2000 years ago and create a religion that would later wipe out the pagans, I mean, everybody loved Thor and Odin, but poor lil' Loki was always the bad guy, so what a great way to get revenge that to get his religion to wipe out most of their followers? Loki is a trickster god, so I'm sure he did some of it for kicks. Though I've yet to see why Loki would shapeshift himself into a horse and get impregnated, but I guess he was always a weird one.

In all seriousness, this sounds interesting, got a link perhaps?
“It is difficult to understand the universe if you only study one planet” - Miyamoto Musashi
Warning: I occassionally forget to proofread my posts to spot typos or to spot poor editing.

Offline kcrady

• Reader
  • Darwins +333/-1
  • Your Friendly Neighborhood Cephalopod Overlord
    • My blog
Re: Jesus---shape shifter
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 03:06:21 AM »
It's all right there in the canonical gospels.  Jesus appears to a couple of the boyz on the road to Emmaus.  They don't recognize him, and they walk along having an extensive discussion of the Hebrew scriptures and whatnot, then they reach an inn, and when he starts to break bread, they suddenly can tell it's him, and he teleports away.  Mary Magdalene sees him in the Gospel of John, but she thinks he's the gardener.  Obviously, in both cases he could not have appeared in Blood-n-Guts mode as he would have looked fresh from the crucifixion, with flesh hanging from his body in ribbons, bloody holes from the Crown O' Thorns on his head, etc..  When he appears to Thomas, he still seems to be cleaned up a bit, as everyone isn't going, "ERMAGHERD, SCARY BLOODY ZOMBIE JESUS!" but this time he does have wounds for Thomas to stick his fingers into.
"The question of whether atheists are, you know, right, typically gets sidestepped in favor of what is apparently the much more compelling question of whether atheists are jerks."

--Greta Christina