Author Topic: I am the LORD your GOD. Ask Me anything.  (Read 3592 times)

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
Re: I am the LORD your GOD. Ask Me anything.
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2013, 05:47:39 AM »
Im just sayin, how can one be The Gawd, and not be the god?

So, in short, jealous much.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +185/-8
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2013, 10:56:54 AM »
OK, I know You said You answer prayer with YES, NO, or WAIT.  But how do You decide which one it will be?
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2013, 10:58:31 AM »
OK, I know You said You answer prayer with YES, NO, or WAIT.  But how do You decide which one it will be?

Depends on the prayer, what the effects will be, and a bunch of other variables.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +185/-8
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2013, 11:11:17 AM »
So, it will be different if I pray a certain way or not at all?  Don't you already know how you will respond since you know all present, past and future?
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2013, 11:20:09 AM »
So, it will be different if I pray a certain way or not at all?

How you pray is irrelevant, but prayer is a requirement for my intervention.

Don't you already know how you will respond since you know all present, past and future?

Sure.
We choose our own gods.

Offline DVZ3

• Reader
  • Darwins +41/-8
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2013, 01:04:30 PM »
I no longer accept and/or want my free will.  I accept your plan for me and wish to abandon any free willed nature of my own decisions.

Absolve me of the seeminly human natured free will chains that's different than your plan from which as a mere earthly educated man I cannot and could not possibly understand...

I want to live my life in according to your plan so that I cannot commit any sin/action you deem not in accordance to your universal orchestra.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 01:08:08 PM by DVZ3 »
Hguols: "Its easier for me to believe that a God created everything...."

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2013, 01:08:07 PM »
I no longer accept and/or want my free will.  I accept your plan for me and wish to abandon any free willed nature of my own decisions.

My plan for you is dependent on free will.

Absolve me of the seeminly human natured free will chains that's different than your plan from which as a mere eartly educated man I cannot and could not possibly understand...

All you have to do is be good to one another. It's not difficult.
We choose our own gods.

Offline DVZ3

• Reader
  • Darwins +41/-8
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2013, 01:09:24 PM »

But you work in mysterious ways which we humans cannot possibly comprehend but yet you punish us with enternal torture of hell and fire.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2013, 01:11:27 PM »

But you work in mysterious ways which we humans cannot possibly comprehend but yet you punish us with enternal torture of hell and fire.

As I've said before, there is no afterlife. Infinite reward/punishment for finite actions is stupid.
We choose our own gods.

Offline DVZ3

• Reader
  • Darwins +41/-8
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2013, 01:13:42 PM »
For example, if you look at seeminly very intelligent and well thought out FB posts by friends and family...

"1.
Me: God, can I ask You a question?

God: Sure

Me: Promise You won't get mad

God: I promise

Me: Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today?

God: What do u mean?

Me: Well, I woke up late

God: Yes

Me: My car took forever to start

God: Okay

Me: at lunch they made my sandwich wrong & I had to wait

God: Huummm

Me: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call

God: All right

Me: And on top of it all off, when I got home ~I just want to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax. BUT it wouldn't work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did You do that?

God: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning & I had to send one

of My Angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that

Me (humbled): OH

GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.

Me: (ashamed)

God: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick & I didn't want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn't afford to miss work.

Me (embarrassed):Okay

God: Your phone went dead bcuz the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered.

Me (softly): I see God

God: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark.

Me: I'm Sorry God

God: Don't be sorry, just learn to Trust Me.... in All things , the Good & the bad.

Me: I will trust You.

God: And don't doubt that My plan for your day is Always Better than your plan.

Me: I won't God. And let me just tell you God, Thank You for Everything today.

God: You're welcome child. It was just another day being your God and I Love looking after My Children...

I don't know what you have planned.... Will you please let absolve me of my own human free will so I can live your plan please.  I want to be sure there is no confusion as the example given above for your plans which can be unknown.

Offline DVZ3

• Reader
  • Darwins +41/-8
« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2013, 01:16:53 PM »
Don't you understand god!?  Why would you want to be so misunderstood that I come to conclusions that you don't care... and beyond you not caring, you probably mostly don't exist.

Why would you want your creations to come to the conclusion that you don't exist!?  :(

Sorry, but faith only goes so far when you don't make yourself clear and/or able to be understood; we are supposed to be your creation after all.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2013, 01:21:18 PM »
For example, if you look at seeminly very intelligent and well thought out FB posts by friends and family...
<snip>
I don't know what you have planned.... Will you please let absolve me of my own human free will so I can live your plan please.  I want to be sure there is no confusion as the example given above for your plans which can be unknown.

What do you think is the ultimate achievement in all of existence? Give it some thought, and you'll figure out my ultimate plan for you.

Don't you understand god!?  Why would you want to be so misunderstood that I come to conclusions that you don't care... and beyond you not caring, you probably mostly don't exist.

I care more than you can imagine, but it's not necessary for you to conclude that I exist. I'm not a jealous entity, like YHWH. Regardless, you will soon find evidence of My existence. You're almost at the right level of development for it.

Why would you want your creations to come to the conclusion that you don't exist!?  :(

See above. Your belief in Me is not important. All that matters is that you do good.

Sorry, but faith only goes so far when you don't make yourself clear and/or able to be understood; we are supposed to be your creation after all.

You are My creation. See above for everything else.
We choose our own gods.

Offline DVZ3

• Reader
  • Darwins +41/-8
« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2013, 01:25:53 PM »

... I am the devil in which you are showing your 'poker hand' to innocent other people with real questions about life and you are pooring out fantastic information for me to manipulate.

How do you explain lending the devil your voice and soul along with the fact I now know your answers/plans to the select few people you have tried to guide here... Have you purposely misguided those select few because you know I'm the dark angel listening in on your party line!?

If so and/or not you are a horrible god...

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2013, 01:32:46 PM »

... I am the devil in which you are showing your 'poker hand' to innocent other people with real questions about life and you are pooring out fantastic information for me to manipulate.

You cannot ruin My plan, regardless of what you do. Eventually, it will be fulfilled, as it has been since the beginning of time. You are not the first civilization I've created, nor will you be the last. You are also not the first adversary to my plan. The others were defeated, just as you will be.

How do you explain lending the devil your voice and soul along with the fact I now know your answers/plans to the select few people you have tried to guide here...

Because it won't matter. My plan will be fulfilled.

Have you purposely misguided those select few because you know I'm the dark angel listening in on your party line!?

I have not misguided anyone; not even you.
We choose our own gods.

Offline DVZ3

• Reader
  • Darwins +41/-8
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2013, 01:34:55 PM »

Like I said... I'm the devil and you proclaim to be god and yet you still have no power over people.... or even me.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2013, 01:35:50 PM »

Like I said... I'm the devil and you proclaim to be god and yet you still have no power over people.... or even me.

My choice to not exercise power is not evidence of My lack of it.
We choose our own gods.

Offline DVZ3

• Reader
  • Darwins +41/-8
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2013, 01:36:35 PM »

If you read the news headlines on any day of any day of any year it is obvious conclusion that I actually exist.  You're presense is nowhere to be found.

Evil is real; that's me.  The lord god however is not and that is obvious.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2013, 01:40:28 PM »

If you read the news headlines on any day of any day of any year it is obvious conclusion that I actually exist.  You're presense is nowhere to be found.

As I said, you're almost at the right point in your development when you'll be able to find evidence of My existence.

Evil is real; that's me.  The lord god however is not and that is obvious.

Here I am. My presence is obvious to those reading this thread. Regardless, belief in Me is not a requirement for my plan.
We choose our own gods.

Offline DVZ3

• Reader
  • Darwins +41/-8
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2013, 01:42:04 PM »
My choice to not exercise power is not evidence of My lack of it.

And this is why you are insignificant.... you don't matter whatsoever.  It is this comment alone which makes you my toy, my child if you will.  You have the power but refuse to execute on it and/or show your authority.

You are nothing to not only me, the devil, but just by looking at this website your authority (or lack thereof of actually using it) is showing it's age and it's obvious obsolescence.

You are already here and are becoming obselete everywhere else.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2013, 01:44:21 PM »
And this is why you are insignificant.... you don't matter whatsoever.  It is this comment alone which makes you my toy, my child if you will.  You have the power but refuse to execute on it and/or show your authority.

You are nothing to not only me, the devil, but just by looking at this website your authority (or lack thereof of actually using it) is showing it's age and it's obvious obsolescence.

You are already here and are becoming obselete everywhere else.

The day I become obsolete or insignificant in this universe is the day it dies.
We choose our own gods.

Offline DVZ3

• Reader
  • Darwins +41/-8
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2013, 01:44:27 PM »

^^^ It's a pitiful existance... you mine as well not exist.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2013, 01:45:09 PM »

^^^ It's a pitiful existance... you mine as well not exist.

Speak for yourself.
We choose our own gods.

Offline Jstwebbrowsing

• Reader
  • Darwins +28/-109
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2013, 04:49:01 PM »
Quote from: One
If a thoughts pops into My head telling me to do something, and it's not a good thing, I don't do it. Simple enough.

Oh.  So you think "I want to do this", but then you counter that thought with "it's not a good thing"?  So your thoughts have controlled your actions.  The greatest problems arise when "I want to do this" begins to override "it's not a good thing".  In that case, the more you keep thinking about it the more likely you are to do it.  If you want to ensure you don't do it then you need to force yourself to stop thinking about it, in some way or another.  You haven't done anything bad yet but you are certainly playing with fire, and you know how that goes.  Sooner or later you're going to get burned.

The reverse is true also.  The more you think about good things the more likely you are to do them.  And then there are I guess more neutral thoughts.

Also concerning your godship, I don't think anyone here asking you questions has any real regard for your opinions.  If I presented another opinion they would all readily agree with me.
Ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Isaiah 43:10

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2013, 04:52:45 PM »
Oh.  So you think "I want to do this", but then you counter that thought with "it's not a good thing"?  So your thoughts have controlled your actions.  The greatest problems arise when if "I want to do this" begins to override "it's not a good thing".  In that case, the more you keep thinking about it the more likely you are to do it.  If you want to ensure you don't do it then you need to force yourself to stop thinking about it, in some way or another.  You haven't done anything bad yet but you are certainly playing with fire, and you know how that goes.  Sooner or later you're going to get burned.

Fire is my favorite classical element.
Anyway, I bolded and used strikethrough on what I consider to be the most important bit of the above block of text. It's not a matter of "when"; it's a matter of "if". Not everyone's thoughts override their actions.

The reverse is true also.  The more you think about good things the more likely you are to do them.  And then there are I guess more neutral thoughts.

Doubtful, for the reason I presented above.

Also concerning your godship, I don't think anyone here asking you questions has any real regard for your opinions.  If I presented another opinion they would all readily agree with me.

Feel free to believe in that. I know what I believe in.
We choose our own gods.

Offline Jstwebbrowsing

• Reader
  • Darwins +28/-109
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2013, 05:32:19 PM »
Anyway, I bolded and used strikethrough on what I consider to be the most important bit of the above block of text. It's not a matter of "when"; it's a matter of "if". Not everyone's thoughts override their actions.

Yes they will.  Either "I want to do this" will override "that's not good" or "that's not good" will override "I want to do this".  Here is an example.  "I need to mow the lawn" and "I don't want to mow the lawn".  By force of thought, you either will mow the lawn or you won't mow the lawn.  You will mentally choose which thought to keep and which to reject and then you will act accordingly.  Now if you think "I need to mow the lawn" and "I want to mow the lawn" then you have it made in the shade.  But our thoughts are not always in agreement.

Feel free to believe in that. I know what I believe in.

And what do you believe? 
Ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2013, 05:37:07 PM »
Yes they will.  Either "I want to do this" will override "that's not good" or "that's not good" will override "I want to do this".  Here is an example.  "I need to mow the lawn" and "I don't want to mow the lawn".  By force of thought, you either will mow the lawn or you won't mow the lawn.  You will mentally choose which thought to keep and which to reject and then you will act accordingly.  Now if you think "I need to mow the lawn" and "I want to mow the lawn" then you have it made in the shade.  But our thoughts are not always in agreement.

True. Still, your point was that people would choose to do bad things because their thoughts told them to. My point was that people would choose to do good (or, at the very least, choose not to do bad). This post proves My point, rather than yours.

And what do you believe? 

That's personal. If you have questions about specific beliefs, I might answer them. If not, I'm not gonna give a general answer.
We choose our own gods.

Offline bgb

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +8/-0
  • That felt great.
    • BGBART SHIRTS AND GIFTS
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2013, 05:57:01 PM »
God. Just wonderin do you use a quota system?
The whole point of science is that most of it is uncertain. That's why science is exciting--because we don't know. Science is all about things we don't understand. The public, of course, imagines science is just a set of facts. But it's not.  Freeman Dyson

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2013, 05:57:49 PM »
God. Just wonderin do you use a quota system?

For what? Answering prayers?
We choose our own gods.

Offline Jstwebbrowsing

• Reader
  • Darwins +28/-109
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2013, 07:13:18 PM »
True. Still, your point was that people would choose to do bad things because their thoughts told them to. My point was that people would choose to do good (or, at the very least, choose not to do bad). This post proves My point, rather than yours.

My point is not that your thoughts will cause you to bad things.  My point in that your thoughts can cause you to do bad things or even good things.  The longer you sit there and keep thinking "I need to mow the lawn" the more likely it is you will go mow the lawn.  The longer you sit there thinking "I don't want to mow the law", the less likely you are to mow it.  But I don't mean to say this is an absolute.  A murderer becomes a murderer by thinking murderous thoughts.  If he controlled his thinking and rejected those murderous thoughts, he would not murder.  Now as you pointed out it's not always easy to control our thoughts, but that's beside the point.

That's personal. If you have questions about specific beliefs, I might answer them. If not, I'm not gonna give a general answer.

So it doesn't bother you if someone disagrees with you?