Author Topic: Republicans and respect for the office of the president.  (Read 160 times)

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +177/-8
Republicans and respect for the office of the president.
« on: February 11, 2013, 03:59:50 PM »
Remember when the president was giving the State of the Union address and the republican rep from S. Carolina yelled out "you lie"?  Well, Republicans have not moved up the decency scale much since then.  Texas Rep - Steve Stockman - has invited as his guest none other than Ted Nugent.  The guy who threatenbed the president, avoided the draft by shitting his pants, and is a nutter gun freak.  The press will be all over this as Obama talks about reasonable measures to help protect us.  Another shooting today in a Delaware Courthouse...3 killed.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +298/-82
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Republicans and respect for the office of the president.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 05:44:04 AM »
I think it'll be buried by the Pope's news. Because in this Protestant nation the Pope is still a big deal. Of course Catholics and Jews run the networks and the "Hollywood", not protestants. The only thing protestants run is the government.

;)

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey