Author Topic: Thank you for your website [#2725]  (Read 538 times)

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
Thank you for your website [#2725]
« on: February 10, 2013, 08:02:38 PM »
I just had to write you to tell you thank you for taking the time to create and maintain your various websites. The great content on your sites forced me to finally wake up and leave Christianity a couple of years ago. You make excellent points and the conclusions that follow are inescapable, even if you're someone who is delusional. I've spent a lot of time reading other material and watching hundreds of hours of videos but I occasionally come back to your sites and youtube videos. Anyway, I figured I at least owed you an e-mail thanking you - so thanks again.
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
Re: Thank you for your website [#2725]
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 09:11:40 AM »
I just had to write you to tell you thank you for taking the time to create and maintain your various websites. The great content on your sites forced me to finally wake up and leave Christianity a couple of years ago. You make excellent points and the conclusions that follow are inescapable, even if you're someone who is delusional. I've spent a lot of time reading other material and watching hundreds of hours of videos but I occasionally come back to your sites and youtube videos. Anyway, I figured I at least owed you an e-mail thanking you - so thanks again.

Little quibble; the delusional always can escape. That's why they are 'delusional' and not just 'misinformed' Oncce they abandon their belief in the face of superior evidence...neither adjective applies.

An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +130/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 05:52:35 AM »
I just had to write you to tell you thank you for taking the time to create and maintain your various websites. The great content on your sites forced me to finally wake up and leave Christianity a couple of years ago.

Thank you. We are glad we could be of assistance.

You make excellent points and the conclusions that follow are inescapable, even if you're someone who is delusional.

Au contraire, mon frère. You really should read some of the other letters we get -- and to my knowledge we only post the ones that are comprehensible.

I've spent a lot of time reading other material and watching hundreds of hours of videos but I occasionally come back to your sites and youtube videos. Anyway, I figured I at least owed you an e-mail thanking you - so thanks again.

Please become a member and discuss further.

John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Offline Graybeard

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +542/-19
  • Is this going somewhere?
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 06:47:05 PM »
It's letters like your that make it worthwhile.

Thanks.
Nobody says “There are many things that we thought were natural processes, but now know that a god did them.”