Author Topic: Chemtrails / Contrails  (Read 1780 times)

Online ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +798/-6
  • If you are religious, you are misconcepted
Re: Chemtrails / Contrails
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2013, 01:38:39 PM »
void

Nobody is saying there aren't horrid chemicals in our environment. From the rocket fuel that now pollutes every well in California to the stuff the used to put in Twinkies to make them immortal, there are horrible things being introduced into our environment every day, many of which have probably caused asthma to increase and certainly that make asthma suffers suffer more. But you don't need to look skyward to find these fiendish products. They are in everything from milk jugs to McDonalds fries.

By concentrating your energies on one unlikely source, one that would be detectable by air quality researchers, you are ignoring many more plausible sources that you should be trying to make yourself aware of. And reacting to. And real sources are so much easier to pinpoint to than made up ones.

Scapegoats are cute, but seldom useful. Unless you are making scapegoat stew.
Jesus, the cracker flavored treat!

Offline void of gods crutch

• Student
  • Darwins +5/-0
  • if u don't like gay marriage,don't get gay married
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2013, 01:52:00 PM »
park i agree, the wind is different at every level all the way up and it's constantly changing and i've been in little planes, helicopters, and major commercial planes flying at a variety of altitudes, feeling a varried degree of turbulance in all of them, on any given day. i can only base my observations off of what i can see, the planes looked the same shape, and size, which is why i said aprox.  i've seen planes have the trail, then no trail, and then trail again...i would think that they probably dipped down in elevation, then went back up where it was colder...maybe that's not what they did and they just flipped a switch or something, maybe it was a weird bust of warmer air pocket they hit, i can't say, cause i'm not up there doing it. i only know what i've observed. i just don't understand it. i want answers that do make sense of what i and many others have witnessed with our own eyes, and i'd like those answers from someone who actually knows. i have looked into it somewhat, not tons because i do have a life, all i can talk about is what i've experinced, and when i don't know something, i ask questions, and try to find the answers,that's all. it's not that i don't think it's possible that it could just be water vapor, but i would be curious to find out if it isn't something else, there are plenty of videos that put doubt in ones mind, again, not that everything on line is true by ANY means, but it makes me wonder at least, and if i wonder about something i'm one to question everything. i don't have all the answers. it probably the illuminati, or the aliens behind it ;) cause i'm so big on conspiracy ha ha ha ha ha if you guys only knew..lol
and screw..i don't know how i know it's not good other than it's a feeling i have, which i know to you means squat exactly, having a good sense about things doesn't hold water with you i know, and understand quite frankly. i don't get it either, i just know what i feel. that's all i got man lol
and oxygen from plants is not a potentially man made substance realased on purpose into our air. plants happen with or without man being involved in the process. they were here before people were and we effed it all up.
as for my asthma, i have several triggers i have to watch out for..air quality is just one of them, i know how humid it is out by how well i breathe, i don't need a meter or statistics for that one..when it's worse one day than another, i know it, i don't need a weather man to tell me. i feel it with every breathe.
and yes, i understand what makes up a cloud, and we have TONS of them where i live, constantly...all the time blowing right thru...but the lines don't blow away like the clouds are. only prob i have with that. they don't act like clouds. or at least the other clouds around here anyway. i can't explain it.
earth science 8th grade, A+ and a million years ago...
 and who ever made the claim i was rational, seems irrational!??!? lol silly boys...i  gotta run..again, i have a life, thank you flying spaghetti monster!
have a great day kids :D
5/4 ths of all people have a problem with fractions

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +294/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2013, 01:54:51 PM »
void of gods crutch, I'm just going to ask a couple of questions.
Do you have any actual evidence for your claims, other than "it just looks weird"? If so, what is it?
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken/Lucifer/All In One/Orion.

Offline void of gods crutch

• Student
  • Darwins +5/-0
  • if u don't like gay marriage,don't get gay married
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2013, 01:59:00 PM »
void

Nobody is saying there aren't horrid chemicals in our environment. From the rocket fuel that now pollutes every well in California to the stuff the used to put in Twinkies to make them immortal, there are horrible things being introduced into our environment every day, many of which have probably caused asthma to increase and certainly that make asthma suffers suffer more. But you don't need to look skyward to find these fiendish products. They are in everything from milk jugs to McDonalds fries.

By concentrating your energies on one unlikely source, one that would be detectable by air quality researchers, you are ignoring many more plausible sources that you should be trying to make yourself aware of. And reacting to. And real sources are so much easier to pinpoint to than made up ones.

Scapegoats are cute, but seldom useful. Unless you are making scapegoat stew.
HA HA scapegoat stew...you crack me up park! wish i could give you a +1 but someone, eh hem screw, deleted me so i'm not there yet to where i get to give points, but that made me laugh, so someone should give you a point :)
i'm not ONLY looking to the skys for my asthma, it's just one of the places to look, i know there's many other factors in my face all the time, i can't avoid it. and i havent gone to fast food in years because it's just crap, i've got to be healthy, that's all there is to it. i'll most likely die from my asthma, my lungs are weak, i get pneumonia and brohnchittus several times a year no matter how careful i am to not be around the sickies, and wash and sanitize everything. i have to look everywhere, not just one place for my health concerns. and i do the best i can. which is not always the best. i'm just trying to gather knowledge, and make sense of the marble i live on. :) ok, now i'm really gone...lol
5/4 ths of all people have a problem with fractions

Online ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +798/-6
  • If you are religious, you are misconcepted
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2013, 02:16:58 PM »
Well, just remember, as you're eating that delicious stew:

Air delivery would be incredibly inefficient
Air quality people would be wondering where the f**k all those weird things were coming from.

I saw my first contrail conspiracy Web site back in the 90's. People who do care about such things would have found the product being dispersed and asking lots of questions. You can't keep that many people quiet.
Jesus, the cracker flavored treat!

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +189/-8
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2013, 03:05:47 PM »
I noticed a few of those in the sky today as I was driving on I29.  I just made sure I drove around them.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline hickdive

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +32/-0
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2013, 03:21:10 PM »
Most of the time just admitting, "I don't know" is infinitely better than just making shit up or, worse still, believing the shit someone else made up.

You clearly have not the slightest knowledge of the topic of contrails and, rather than find out for yourself, you've decided to pick the first dumb idea you came across and go with it.

Chemtrails are bullshit, there's not one shred of real evidence in support of them let alone any acknowledgement that they'd be a stupendously dumb technique for anything.

However, at least you prove the point that endowing atheists with some universal values or intelligence beyond simply not believing in god(s) is bullshit too.
Stupidity, unlike intelligence, has no limits.

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +704/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2013, 04:22:52 PM »
Please don't take this wrong.  I'm not jumping on you for the sake of jumping on you here.  I am trying to help point out where your thinking habits have taken you in wrong directions.  I had bad habits for a long time too, and I am sure I still do.  However, in the years I've been at this site, my BS detector and my critical abilities have gotten a lot better.  I am trying to point out to you where you can improve.

... when i don't know something, i ask questions, and try to find the answers,that's all.

You've not done that.  You've made some bold statements expressing certitude without much basis.  You have said rather plainly "I know this" or "I know that" and you don't.  Perhaps you misspoke or overstated your case.  But if so, you should be aware of that too.

and screw..i don't know how i know it's not good other than it's a feeling i have, which i know to you means squat exactly, having a good sense about things doesn't hold water with you i know, and understand quite frankly. i don't get it either, i just know what i feel. that's all i got man lol

I'm glad you recognize that.  But you should also understand it should mean squat to you too.  I understand being suspicious or curious about it.  Those are healthy feelings.  They spur you on to investigate.  But you should avoid "knowing" based on feelings.

and oxygen from plants is not a potentially man made substance realased on purpose into our air.

Of course.  But that's not what you said.  If you spoke imprecisely, that's fine. I do that more frequently than I like. But I'm working on it.

i know how humid it is out by how well i breathe, i don't need a meter or statistics for that one

If I was a bettin' man, I'd bet against you.  It's not personal.  It is a common mental illusion.  It happens frequently that people with arthritis think they can tell the weather.  But when it is actually formally studied, it turns out they can't.
http://www.nursingtimes.net/nursing-practice/clinical-zones/rheumatology/arthritis-a-barometer-for-weather-changes/200422.article
http://www.pnas.org/content/93/7/2895.full.pdf
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.