Author Topic: Federal Advisory Committee Draft Climate Assessment Report Released for Review  (Read 229 times)

Online shnozzola

Good science from the continued study of global warming impacts.  The report is given in individual chapters  such as agriculture, transportation, water resources, etc.

Interesting little paragraph:
The report, written by team of 240 scientists, is required every four years by law. The first report was written in 2000. No report was issued while George W. Bush was president. The next one came out in 2009. This report, paid for by the federal government, is still a draft and not officially a government report yet. Officials are seeking public comments for the next three months.

http://ncadac.globalchange.gov/
“I wanna go ice fishing on Europa, and see if something swims up to the camera lens and licks it.”- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +177/-8
Gosh, required by law and passed on by Bush.  Wonder why the right was not complaining about this?  I guess it was only scientists.  If they had a few preachers on the committee then it would have been "fair and balanced".
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!