Author Topic: atheist sites [#2712]  (Read 983 times)

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
atheist sites [#2712]
« on: January 07, 2013, 05:25:06 PM »
I find your sites very interesting, well organized and valuable.  However, I don't think the value I speak of is what you had in mind.  I believe that BOTH Religion and Science have been instrumental in preventing mankind from the freedom that Yeshua Ben Joseph (Jesus The Christ) offers.....freedom from ALL religions including Christianity. I base my premise on the fact that BOTH Religion and Science assume that a "super being" God Created Existence and that this God is external to Creation and the Laws that govern it, AND...that Existence has a "beginning."  I believe these are illusions and I believe the Bible reveals this truth if interpreted Scientifically. I also believe that the concept of God that Religion and Science share is IMAGINARY as you do and ironically, I am thankful that your "ministry" works to expose this fraudulent God!  As a result, I believe your site is valuable in bringing Truth to mankind.

I posted my premise on your site..I include it below.............

The problem with the “illusion” that there is no God is based on the SAME two “illusions” shared by BOTH Science AND Religion………that there WAS a “beginning” to Existence…and that an EXTERNAL “Super Being”….”God”…. Created this Existence. On the surface BOTH premises are illogical because Science reveals a “Cause” for every “Effect/Affect.”
153 years ago Science revealed that Existence ALWAYS was and ALWAYS will be in Pasteur’s “S” shaped flask experiment. “ALL life MUST come from pre-existing Life”….The Law of Biogenesis. You can place all of the active components of a living cell into an active plasma membrane “bubble” and no matter what you do to it…IT WILL NOT START TO LIVE. Why? Something is missing that can only come from Life itself…….that “missing” element IS GOD.
Science claims Pasteur’s experiment disproved “spontaneous generation of life” once and for all yet they then claim it happened at least once. The Stanley/Miller experiment that creates amino acids out of carbon dioxide, hydrogen, ammonia and water vapor “spontaneously” is a far cry from “spontaneously” creating nucleic acids (DNA,RNA) that record the amino acid sequences of protein enzymes necessary to catalyze the biochemical pathways required to synthesize nucleic acids because the necessary sequences are not a random collection of amino acid polymers. You “need” the genetic codes to “make” the enzymes to synthesize the nucleic acids that “record” the required genetic codes The paradox is the same as “what came first, the chicken or the egg?” The truthful answer is NEITHER. The only thing that happens is “CHANGE” that results in the great diversity of life via Darwinian Natural Selection AND Intelligent Design via Recombinant DNA.
Ironically, the anthology of ancient writings called the Bible that is rejected by atheism also reveals what Pasteur’s experiment revealed…that Existence always was and always will be. The Bible tells us that before Earth and the observable “Heavens” were formed God Existed with what is called the Holy Spirit and Jesus as well…the “Trinity” …”They are ALL the SAME.” The Creation in Genesis describes Creation in terms of the experiences the Bible writers had at THAT time. They did not know about Darwinism, Recombinant DNA, modified cloning, String/M- Theory and Bubble/Brane Theory. (and the “other” Multiverse Theories) Today’s Cosmologists agree that “our” Big Bang” that “inflated” into space-time, matter and energy from a “Singularity” is just one of an infinite number that exists and always will. It is obvious that Adam was Created in the Image of Gid via Recombinant DNA through God’s Family
The “God is Imaginary” campaign of atheistic sites like this one is a “Godsend” because it proves the God of Science and Religion DOES NOT EXIST! That God IS imaginary! Thank God!!! The God revealed in the Bible and Incarnated “in the flesh” as Yeshua Ben Joseph… (Jesus The Christ of God and the Son of Man….a “hybrid Starman” I might add)… 2,000 years ago is INTERNAL in His Creation and He dwells within His Creation and acts through His Creation and His PERFECT LAWS. It is arrogant man that requires God to be “supernatural” and EXTERNAL to His Creation. As the Amazing Kreskin said…”The supernatural (paranormal) is the UNDISCOVERED NATURAL.” If God dwells within us as Jesus revealed, it is impossible for “prayer” not to work ACCORDING to God’s perfect Laws. You may call it “co-incidence” but your statement that “prayer” does not work all the time is false because when a helicopter rescues you off a roof during a flood or a surgeon saves your life in the ER…THAT MY FRIEND IS GOD. Co-incidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous. (AND BTW…Science HAS done carefully controlled experiments and has discovered altered levels of amino acids during “prayer” in a subject’s blood.)
The Bible even declares that we are “gods”…. “I said, ‘You are “gods”;
you are all sons of the Most High.” Psalm 82:6. The difference between good and evil is found in that single Scripture…evil evolves from those who accept they are “gods” but reject they are “Sons of God.” This Scripture refers to ALL of God’s Family…not just those on Earth…our Cosmic Brothers and Sisters. The Bible even reveals this Truth quantitatively revealing only 1/3rd of Creation chose to be their “own gods.” (I am NOT saying all atheists are evil…nor are all believers good!!!) Does God create evil? Only when we reject “our” God Family and be our own gods. The idea that God is cruel because He allows evil is based on the false God of Science and Religion.
Atheists say the Bible was written by men. Duh…obviously! However, if we accept the God Jesus Christ revealed…not the false god of Science and Religion… (including Christianity I might add)…we are accepting the Truth of Psalm 82:6 and accept “ourselves” as Children of the God of Creation and THEREFORE….we know the Bible is the Word of God because He lives and works through us so He did write the Bible!
Jesus is called the Son of God and the Son of Man. So are we AND so is our Cosmic Family. Genesis says we are Created in the Image of God from the “dust” of the Earth. Duh…that’s because we “look like” the Children of God that God Created us through via Recombinant DNA and DNA is carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen and phosphorous…”dust” of the Earth.”(THIS explains why Simians have 95% the same genome of humans. Science says we evolved from apes…this, however, is impossible because the only source of new genetic codes for natural selection is through DNA mutation which are 99% lethal which would require a LOT more time to evolve a man from an ape than we have. rDNA is the only other possibility. We are 95% ape genome and 5% “Divine” from our Cosmic Family. (AND BTW…”they” have been “tweaking” our genome for a long time and they are no where near finished! (BTW, Jesus, was 50% human through the Jewess Virgin Merriam (Mary) and 50% Divine via artificial insemination…a Hybrid Starman.) Completion of our evolution will take effect when Jesus returns to restore Earth to God’s Kingdom…the Intergalactic Federation of Star Nations. (Hey…I’m a “Trekki”) I suspect the “restoration” is sooner than later because of the rapid fulfillment of Biblical Scripture in Daniel, Matthew and Revelation, especially the “Fig Tree Prophecy” fulfillment on May 14, 1948. Also..the Bible commands us to be courteous and all respectful to everyone we meet because we could be talking with an Angel of God. (Members of God’s family and they look exactly like us! (Yes… ET’s!!!)
BTW….Jesus will return EXACTLY the same way He left….taken up into a “cloud” which hid Him from site of His Disciples. A couple of Angels (ET’s) appeared and asked the Disciples why they were staring into the sky? They said..”Do you not know that this Jesus who you have seen ascend into the “cloud” WILL RETURN THE SAME WAY? (Acts 1:6-11)
Hmmm…. “cloud”… condensed water vapor…caused by a strong energy field maybe from the propulsion mechanism of a Starship? I’m just sayin’.
I will share one last Scientific interpretation of Scripture……
Adam was the first man Created via rDNA…he was alone. Nothing but indigenous hairy, smelly females around. “A regular planet of the Apes!” Was Eve Created by rDNA? NOPE…that would not have been Scriptural. Bible says Adam was put into a sleep and a “rib” was removed and God covered it with “flesh and blood” and Eve was Created. Cool explanation at the time. When Eve was presented to Adam he exclaimed …”at last, flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone. I will call her women because she comes from man.” OK…how did God really do it? Piece O’cake. Take two adult stem cells….remove the “Y” chromosome (DNA) from one , discard it and save the cell. Remove the “X” chromosome (DNA) from the other stem cell and save it and discard the cell. Insert the “X” chromosome from the second cell into the first. Treat with appropriate biochemical determinants to trigger cleavage and morphogenesis and place into the uterus of a surrogate “mother.” (one of those hairy smelly females or maybe an artificial stainless steel womb, which I suspect was the actual method) Nine months later…Eve is born. I’m sure she was not presented to Adam until after puberty…I doubt Adam was a PERVERT. Eve is definitely a Homo sapiens female via modified cloning of Adam…”flesh of his flesh and bone of his bone.”

Christians often quote the Prophet Isaiah when stating that we cannot understand God's Nature because "His ways are far above man's." I find this reasoning contrary to what God reveals in Genesis when He said we are Created in His Image (Genesis 1:27) and that the Psalmist says we are "gods" in God's Family (Psalm 82:6) If we are indeed Created in His Image...we are "like" Him in Nature as well as looks and in fact His Son Jesus Christ said we would do works "greater than He even did." (John 14:12) I submit Isaiah was referring to God's Nature of LOVE, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS and HOLINESS ...not His Laws of Existence. Science is God's Gift that frees man from illusions just as Jesus' revelations frees us from ALL the illusions of ALL religions including Christianity. Jesus did not form a "new" religion, in fact He practiced Judaism. Man made a religion out of the Truths Jesus revealed.  The Bible says Jesus "sets the captives free" ...free from oppression of other men and religion is made made and is even more oppressive than government because it prevents man from "knowing" the True God.
Many Christian Creationists believe in “Intelligent Design.” They have no idea how close to the Truth they are!!!
“Prayer” works because God is in us. Ironically… the Star Wars Saga of George Lucas is actually closer to Biblical reality than Judaism and Christianity combined!
Thanks for your site and the work you do in proving the god of Science and Religion is IMAGINARY…it is important and it picks up where Christ left off…..revealing that ALL religions are imaginary and definitely oppressive and that more people have died in the name of religion than any other reason. Jesus frees us from ALL Religions including Christianity and reveals the True God of Existence that dwells within!
Now you “know” the true answer to the question…”what came first, the chicken or the egg?” Neither…. because God IS.
May the Force Be with You….[name and email address removed]

Pax........The "Doubting Thomas"

Check out my Blog.......
http://thedoubtingthomasjourney.blogspot.com/

[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline Iamrational

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +9/-0
  • WWGHA Member
Re: atheist sites [#2712]
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 05:43:31 PM »
Oh a Star Wars fan, this explains everything.

No wait, I have to add that the stainless steel womb is now and forever the most awesomely ridiculous bible claim I have read. Here's your sign.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 05:45:24 PM by Iamrational »

Offline hickdive

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +32/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 06:12:30 PM »
Oh a Star Wars fan, this explains everything.

No wait, I have to add that the stainless steel womb is now and forever the most awesomely ridiculous bible claim I have read. Here's your sign.

Nah, he says he's a "Trekki".

Anyway, these Intergalactic ETs with their stainless steel wombs and human cloning still can't or won't heal an amputee so meh to them.
Stupidity, unlike intelligence, has no limits.

Offline Quesi

• Reader
  • Darwins +371/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 07:37:17 PM »
Wow.  That was profound. 

So God has DNA? 

And remind me again.  Who created God? 

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +183/-8
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 08:22:37 PM »
Sounds like an off beat brand of scientology.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +757/-6
  • Hide and Seek World Champion since 1958!
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 08:58:28 PM »
I tried to read it. Honestly I did. But my common sense kicked in and prevented further injury.

I still said ouch!

If what he said is true, this is my least favorite universe. I want out.

One of the reasons I don't fear death is because it is a release from crap like this. Hope the writer isn't jealous that I'll be better at decomposing into goo than he'll ever be at composing words.

Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Offline Quesi

• Reader
  • Darwins +371/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 10:04:31 PM »
PP, I'm sorry that you were unable to work your way through this piece.  But let me give you a summary.

The author not only has a mastery level understanding of the sciences, but unlike most Christians, he knows which Biblical passages are relevant, and he knows what they mean. 

Furthermore, he has moved beyond most of us, who fall into either the Star Trek or Star Wars camps, and he has embraced both realities simultaneously.  Just as he has embraced both Jesus and Science. 

And he understands.  He understands what is beyond our understanding.

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +757/-6
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 10:39:27 PM »
Quesi

While your summary is too long  ;D, I do appreciate your efforts. But I can see combining the bible and Star Wars. Why not?

Fanfic at its finest, I guess. And I understand. I truly do. In my fantasy, I combine Calvin and Hobbes, The 5th Element and Married with Children, for a laugh-filled romp through my own version of reality redux. But because I like my friends here, and that certainly includes you, I don't write about it.

No need to thank me.
Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-3
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 12:46:21 AM »
...the only source of new genetic codes for natural selection is through DNA mutation which are 99% lethal...

Nonsense!  DNA is mutating all the time, and the vast majority of mutations are both trivial and neutral from a survival POV.  For instance, a single mutation in the allele which controls the colour of head feathers for a specific kind of bird might create a subspecies of birds with teal heads instead of green heads.  The long-term survival of the variation depends not on the DNA itself, but on whether or not female birds like that particular shade of teal.

As for the rest of your post, I find your story line to be overly complex and tainted with a rather anachronistic syncretism.  I think I'll forego your hypothesis and just wait patiently for the eventual announcement of spontaneous, unguided DNA synthesis in a biochemistry lab.
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline Quesi

• Reader
  • Darwins +371/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2013, 07:39:00 AM »
I think most readers here fail to recognize what the author has done with this piece.

He has successfully reconciled seemingly contradictory paradigms, and the result is a complex and beautiful Truth.  His process is actually flawless.  He applies metaphor to scientific theory, and then applies an unwavering interpretation of selected Biblical passages to unlock an understanding Jesus, George Lucas, and the nature of the universe.   

Religion fails to do this.  But he sees beyond Religion.  And beyond Science. 

Offline Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +77/-1
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2013, 11:23:59 AM »
I was able to get through the first paragraph, but once I got to that wall of text... I couldn't go on anymore.
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +757/-6
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2013, 11:59:48 AM »
I think most readers here fail to recognize what the author has done with this piece.

He has successfully reconciled seemingly contradictory paradigms, and the result is a complex and beautiful Truth.  His process is actually flawless.  He applies metaphor to scientific theory, and then applies an unwavering interpretation of selected Biblical passages to unlock an understanding Jesus, George Lucas, and the nature of the universe.   

Religion fails to do this.  But he sees beyond Religion.  And beyond Science.

And he is modest and self-effacing and everything. And nearly as sweet as you, Quesi. What a combination!

Offline hickdive

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +32/-0
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 01:21:55 PM »
...an understanding Jesus, George Lucas, and the nature of the universe.   

NOBODY can know the mind of George Lucas; Jar Jar Binks proves that!
Stupidity, unlike intelligence, has no limits.

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +559/-17
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2013, 03:54:51 PM »
Well, at least he got this much right - the god created by various religions is a fraud.  The rest of it still needs work, though.

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2013, 06:25:21 PM »
http://thedoubtingthomasjourney.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/dear-god.html

Quote from: blog post  Dec 15th 2012
Dear God........Why did you allow the murder of those beautiful children in their classrooms in school on
12-14-12 in Newtown, Ct.?

God.......I wasn't there...I got kicked out long ago in the name of political correctness.

So I stupidly linked to this specimen's blogspot.

I could tolerate the specimen's delusional waffling OP as it was laughably imaginative/creative enough, and I would wish to be the last to judge some poor fool for their keen self arousal as they so publicly stroke both ego and incredulity.

And so what if his tower of babel is a wordy erection of a different sort?
Fleshed out and engorged vainly with this specimen's self proclaimed awe at his edifice oedipus like riddle solving so proudly displayed.

....and then the blogpost quoted above  and the glowing lighthouse beacon of knowledge comes crashing to earth. Soiled by the basest of human flaws.

A blog posting plagiarism, about a real life and death tragedy, .............just to win points.

Scum of the earth.
"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline Add Homonym

• Fellow
  • Darwins +219/-4
  • I can haz jeezusburger™
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2013, 09:45:06 PM »
When Eve was presented to Adam he exclaimed …”at last, flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone. I will call her women because she comes from man.” OK…how did God really do it? Piece O’cake. Take two adult stem cells….remove the “Y” chromosome (DNA) from one , discard it and save the cell. Remove the “X” chromosome (DNA) from the other stem cell and save it and discard the cell. Insert the “X” chromosome from the second cell into the first.

I've heard this from a Seventh Day Adventist. What it fails to account for, is that females have 2 X chromosomes which are different, because they are come from each parent. (Males get their X from the mother)

Take two adult stem cells….

.. from two adults. You know, that's the way it works.

Females are constructed as a mosaic from two X chromosomes, (which makes it near-impossible to have identical twin females).

Why females are mosaics, X-chromosome inactivation, and sex differences in disease.
Migeon BR.
Source

McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine, 459 Broadway research Building, 773 N Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA. bmigeon@jhmi.edu
Abstract

At every age, males have a higher risk of mortality than do females. This sex difference is most often attributed to the usual suspects: differences in hormones and life experiences. However, the fact that XY males have only one X chromosome undoubtedly contributes to this vulnerability, as any mutation that affects a gene on their X chromosome will affect their only copy of that gene. On the other hand, cellular mosaicism created by X inactivation provides a biologic advantage to females. There are 1100 genes on the X chromosome, and most of them are not expressed from the Y chromosome. Therefore, sex differences in the expression of these genes are likely to underlie many sex differences in the expression of diseases affected by these genes. In fact, this genetic biology should be considered for any disease or phenotype that occurs in one sex more than the other, because the disease mechanism may be influenced directly by an X-linked gene or indirectly through the consequences of X inactivation.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17707844

..females are mosaic because X inactivation creates two populations of cells that differ regarding their active X, and because the same X chromosome is not expressed in every cells. In all her somatic tissues, she has mixture of cells, some expressing her maternal alleles, the others expressing the paternal ones..
http://www.gendermedicine.org/index.php?q=node/384

Humans, in general, don't waste any opportunity to be unfathomably stupid - Dr Cynical.

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +257/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2013, 01:32:42 PM »
I base my premise on the fact that BOTH Religion and Science assume that a "super being" God Created Existence and that this God is external to Creation and the Laws that govern in
it.
http://thedoubtingthomasjourney.blogspot.com/

Well since that is NOT what "Sceince"(your capitalization, not mine) assumes...I can skip the rest of your crap as it is built upon a false premise. Try again.
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.